Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Good Hostel, has a good location and has good facilities. The breakfast is simple, but is quite tasty (you can choose different drinks, as cappuccino and chocolate). I was looking for a quiet Hostel, and it was exactly the atmosphere that I have found. But the bar could be a little bit more cozy.

Excellent cleanliness. One day I woke up at 5am accidentally, went for a bathroom and saw a staff mopping the floor. Yet the showers have varying temperatures, no choice of its hotness - sometimes when it is warm enough it suddenly turns cold.

Wif only in the common area. only one shower for the corridor, but didn't have problems with it. Just next to the subway station, but quite far from the real center of Brussels

Very good common room, free breakfast, great kitchen, very helpful staff and fast computers. Only downside would be distance from city centre but only 15ish min walk

I stayed in a four female bed dorm, with bunks, the room was in a separate building in which we thought it would be all women, but it was not. The wifi was great in the room, which was very nice. They showers and bathrooms were clean and nice. One didn't lock, though, which was a bit unsettling. They were also a bit dark. Breakfast was fine, breads and cereals and drinks, nothing special, but nice to have. The neighborhood was not great, according to several local. Metro stop very close though.

Perfect place for those wanting a nice place to stay in Brussels. Facilities are awesome, including a bar with couches and tables, providing a way to meet people easily. Security is huge, with their cameras everywhere and well contrlled acess through the front door. I'd definitely recommend this place Only problem: internet is not available in the rooms, you must go to the common area

Just a regular hostel. Nothing overly special or bad. It is in a nice location itself, but a little ways from the centre of the city. Still I had no trouble walking to everything I wanted to see. Not enough outlets in the rooms though and the breakfast was only ok.

• 12th Dec 2014

Stayed quite a few nights here on and off so complaints are few. There could be more sockets in rooms. Would like to see coffee making facilities as I saw only a coffee/ cocoa machine. There are teabags left behind by others but no milk available to add to it if it is tea that takes milk. More warnings needed re noise at night and not nicking food that's not yours. otherwise a great hostel and I have every intention of returning!!

Not the best choice if you like leaving the hostel and walk around. Too far from city center, though you can take the tram anyway. Facilities are great and a really cozy common area. Still recommended!

Not as good as you might expect for a hostel with the best evaluation at hostelworld. The female rooms were in a different building, in another block. The kitchen was nice, bus the room had no lockers or sockets next to all the beds. The breakfast didn't have many options. Nice stay, but I expected more.

DO NOY STAY HERE! we booked a room, paid for it and was given the key. when we opened the door we were surprised to find men in the room- when we booked an all female room. we went to tell the lady she said her boss told her there has been a mistake but didn't give her the name of who would have wrong room. she said we could only have partial of the money back. so not only were we standed in brussels but we had paid for their mistake- all hostels sold out so had to pay for a hotel

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Wales

Its a good hostel, Clean and with a good living room. I really liked that. 30 meters of a train station. Thanks só much for everything.

Clean. Comfortable. Safe. Definitely recommend. Thank you for given opportunity. Would love to stay here again.

I stayed in Hello Hostel only one night (short time to have a more complete impression) but anyway I was much satisfied for that type of accommodation. Good location, nice, relaxed atmosphere, kind staff... The next time in Brussels I would choose the same hostel.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

Very nice hostel. The only objection is that some of my food disappeared from the fridge ;)

At night the neighborhood seems kind of sketchy (I was alone) but great during the day (residential, large park nearby). The hostel is definitely not in the center of Brussels but it is conveniently located less than 5min away from the metro. The facilities were very clean. I found that the common areas weren't as lively or conducive to socializing as other hostels I've been in which was disappointing because I was traveling alone. Also, the 6-person dorm I was in only had one power outlet.

• 21st Nov 2014

nice clean place, would go back.

This place is a nice place to stay in Brussels. It's really close to the metro station, it's include a great breakfast and the room is ok.

Really liked the hostel. It was really near metro line, and helped me for maps/directions.

No lockers available, bit of a creepy street to walk down at nice. Staff were helpful and willing to change my booking a couple of times. Room floors were dirty though, sheets had holes in them and beds were lumpy. Showers were cold and lights kept turning off. I was right above the common room so very noisy. Breakfast was okay. Feel like I paid a lot and got a little.