Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Had a great time in the hostel ! There are various kind of people there, which gives a nice atmosphere. The place is located 30 sec by feet from the metro station, thus you can join the city centre very easily. It 's very comfortable as you can also cook in the kitchen, have a breakfast included, and have a beer in the bar ;-) I should tell, the only negative point is the shower... It's too cold

• 16th Sep 2014

Very nice and clean hostel, great value for money, though a bit further down the metro line. Great staff, good breakfast and clean kitchen and facilities.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Sebastijan
  • Croatia

Although not located in the heart of town, it's easily accessible using Metro. Breakfast is provided everyday, there's also a supermarket closed by, and some restaurants and a convenience store right around the corner. My 6-beds mixed room is airy and bright w/ a big window. Overall, for the price it provides an excellent value.

I enjoyed my stay in the hostel. It was nice and close to the metro station.

Fine Hostel, but a little far from the city centrum. The metro station was just a minute away so that was good.

A short train ride away from the city center.. but a nice place. Clean, comfortable, and a great common room area.

Showers were awful, using a automatically stopping sink tap so basically had to hold the button down the whole time. Motion sensor lights in bathrooms and toilets, so lights turn off when you're in there constantly. Great location, right next to the metro. Bar closed permenantly the weekend before we got there so the social atmosphere was lacking. Did the job.

Good hostel experience, with large common room area. The bar was being remodeled and I had limited and brief interactions with the staff but the hostel itself was a very good place to pass a few nights in Brussels

Great Hostel, sadly the receptionist, Argentinian lady was always talking on the phone for our Check In, never gave us information about hostel facilities. The Hostel has a bar, but was always closed. Good breakfast.

The staff's attitude was really horrible.

Too noisy and far from old city for those who like to walk and explore...

The staff was great, The facilities were good, and the price was excellent!

• 26th Aug 2014

e hotel is located in the good location and the personnel are careful and helpful. But there are very few facilities, cleanness and calmness such as not real showers with almost cold waters, without towels and even without a real secure place to keep your staff. if you decide to go there do not forget your lock to lock the closet to keep your staff!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Iran

Rude stuff didn't seem to like there job. The hostels location is away from the city but close to the metro.

Bit further out then I would have liked. Common area felt dirty. Not all Staff so helpful. Decent breakfast. Bar area a nice touch but just need to get staff to get everyone excited to be there. Bring all together.

good staff, and good breakfast!

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Japan

The only reason I give the facilities an average is that I think I may have been bitten by bedbugs here. I have large, welt-like bites on my body. Very concerned. Frantically boiling all of my cloth belongings.

• 12th Aug 2014

Promised fruit for breakfast, we got none. No coffee for breakfast. Wifi hardly worked and only in some places. Showers were gross and there want enough of them. Me and my travel companion had hair on our sheets and pillows..."fresh" from the bag they gave us. No lockers and there were two doors in our room, where there was always at least one left open...so safe. The receptionist was rude and unwelcoming. This hostel managed to sour my first experience of Brussels. THANKS

The hostel is well-located (not near the city centre but near a metro station), clean and lively. We appreciated free city maps and the computers you can use. breakfast was WONDERFUL! there is also a large kitchen..so good facilities! :) staff was ok. in my opinion, the cons are price (it's not a cheap hostel) and showers: you have to push the water button several times because the hostel has a save-the-water-policy (that's a bit annoying)...but, among all, i would recommand this hostel!

Hostel is super easy to find. Big plus for that.