Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Acceptable hostel, but a tad expensive for its worth.

The location is not perfect. There is a metro station close to it, but for going to the center walking can be a little far. The worst part of the hostel was the party in commun area. A lot of laughing and music till late of night, than I could not sleep very well. The shower is also not that good, you have to pressure the button every 10 seconds to have more water.

So far everything nice for one or two nights. I wouldn't stay longer because of the bar in the house which makes it very noisy during nights. But staff very nice, breakfast ok (orange juice!), beds ok.

Just..Good.

lockers in the rooms would be so much better

What I liked the most it was the breakfast, the toillets were ok, but they should have more showers. What I didn't like at all it was the matress, they should buy new ones.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Chile

I love it this place. very clean and atmohpefere really good

• 2nd May 2014
  • Turkey

A great hostel with a great location. However, if you don't like a lt of noise (i.e. loud music and partying) or if you sleep early, this may not be a good place for you.

I liked the hostel, it was cleaned, the breakfast Is really good. But it is far from the City center. I thaught it was 15min walking but it's with the métro.

• 30th Apr 2014

I reserved a 6 person all female room, and they put me in a 4 person mixed room. I was not comfortable with that, but the staff didn't seem to care. Besides that, the facility is fine.

Small rooms a plus, ended up in a room by myself. Bar has a good choice of beers, A new mattress wouldn't hurt, but it wasn't too bad. Staff was very nice and helpful. Clean. and breakfast with free coffee.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was friendly and the hostel was clean and spacious. The only problem was the location- while close to the train station, it was a bit far to walk anywhere.

The only annoying part is to keep pressing a button to make the shower work. The location is very good, very close to the metro station and to the basilica.

This hostel wasn't in the best location, kind of on the outskirts of the city. The facilities were okay - the showers were push and go but didn't last very long compared to other places. There were no lockers in the rooms to keep valuables safe. The breakfast provided wasn't much more than toast and jam. The staff was very nice and created a welcoming atmosphere.

The hostel was very comfortable and it felt very apartment-like in our room. The beds were really comfortable, but the hostel itself was pretty solitary.

Very noisy, I could not sleep both nights I was there...the shared bathrooms were dirty most times of the day...the room was damp with uneven floors and the mattress was very thin and uneven...overall very poor, I would not recommend it

The staff was nice and helpful. The hostel is located away from the center of most things to do in Brussels, but it's very close to public transit. Note: there aren't any lockers in the dorm rooms.

location is perfect as its like 2 minutes walk from the Simonis tube station, which takes you to the city centre in a blink, and there are supermarkets, restaurants and pubs in the neighbourhood. The room is perfect, comfortable beds and sheets provided, just what a traveler needs, and the bathrooms are clean and fully functioning, hot water in the shower at any hour of the day or night and fully equipped kitchen. Good breakfast and nice bar with good music. Will definitely come back.

There wasn't any staff in the other building and the hostel is too far from the touristic points.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, the biggest problem was the same location despite being near a subway station I had the impression of being in a middle hostile neighborhood, and I confess I felt a little unsafe to leave the hostel at night. Besides que, just think that the hostel could ear plugs available for guests, loved the bar, but sometimes it's hard to sleep with the noise.