Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Very nice hostel. I strongly recommend it!

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Japan

It's good clean, meal and a good place near station but sometimes it made some noise, but i usually was satisfied with their service

Nice place, a bit out of the way but easy to reach by metro.

Overall is quite good. I like the breakfast. The rooms are clean

I think the toilet is clean!! But more improvement on the shower. Also, it was a bit noisy at night.

The best by far: the staff. We deal with three different guys at reception and they all were very nice and helpful. A friend was feeling ill and one of them told her where the pharmacy and the hospital were. It's a pity I don't remember his name Big rooms, good breakfast, locked luggage room. Maybe beds could be a little more comfortable, but they weren't terrible though. Hot showers and big kitchen (they need an oven!). Far from the city Centre, but not that much. And close to the metro.

Great place really liked it her I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm and it was great. Showers are clean good mess. Best wifi I have had in a hostel you have to go in lounge area but no worries watching videos downloading stuff 100% would stay again. :)

No one problem. The staff is really helpful.

I've been there 2 years before. It was great but now it's better. It was renovated. There is a huge bar.

Not enough bathroom and toilets. No store on the room Wireless doesn't work on the female house

• 17th Oct 2013

I liked that there was a separate building just for women, was kind of nice.

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Colombia

I really enjoyed my experience here. The staff was very friendly and really helpful with my booking. I had made a mistake with the dates of my booking but they let me correct it without charging me anything. It was wonderful! The facilities were clean and there was a decent breakfast every morning.

The staff is excellent! They really made my stay wonderful! It would be great to have an electric kettle by the microwaves I we can boil some water. Other than that, it was great!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »