Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Hostel is super easy to find. Big plus for that.

Very good hostel, good location. I checked in at 2:00 PM without problem. Near the metro station.

The hostel had two locations and placed me in the separate location from the main location. The second building did not have several of the facilities as the main building. It only had 3 showers and bathrooms in the building and the lockers were located in the main building in a locked room so you could only access your locked belongings during front desk hours. However the price was excellent.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to, as far as staff and facilities go. However, guests hanging out in the patio til late at night made it hard to get proper sleep. Considering most rooms face the patio, the noise and the loud chatter was just too much.

Overall it was a great hostel. Clean and had a decent free breakfast. It was just a bit far from the city center. About a 30 minute walk. But the metro is right next to it so you can catch that if you don't want to walk. Overall good stay. It was really quiet so had a great night of sleep. Would recommend.

Well located hostel. But the hostel dorm I was staying in was not very nice. There were bed bugs and some fungus like thing on the ceiling

Horrible!! The 24 hr reception is bogus. The "night security" who watches the desk until 8:30am put up a "back in 5 min" sign, after waiting 20 mins early in the morning, I went looking and found a sweet old man who works the kitchen who helped me. HOWEVER, i missed my bus! When I went back the "night security" was so rude, said it was my fault! I should have SEARCHED for HIM!! The staff at 8:30 were super nice though. Mattress practically didn't exist, I slept on the wood slots all night! Sick

This was a nice hostel to spend a couple of nights in. It wasn't in the city centre, but really close to a metro. Great that it was beside the Godiva factory! I liked that the hostel seemed quite eco conscious, with little things such as recycling facilities, info, and shower timers to encourage sustainable use. Friendly staff, a cute place, I would recommend for a short stay.

Great place, met some great people

Had a decent stay. It's a bit far from the Center, staff were lovely, and the breakfast was nice

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »