Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Great stay, comfortable accommodation. Kitchen and bathrooms were all really good. Bar area was great but we turned up at a not particularly happening time.. Happy days here!

Hello Hostel was a good base to see Brussels. I enjoy taking the metro to get into town and they're a very short trip to the city center. Everyone was friendly and more than helpful if you needed anything. I always prefer bigger lockers that can actually fit "backpacks" (they didn't have) but that's personal preference and perhaps everyone isn't as keen on that as I am. I'd definitely stay there again as the breakfast was good (nothin crazy, but gets your day started) and the staff was nice.

It was good. A little far out.

The breakfest was simply bread, butter and jam, I think there should be more options from choosing. Could not sleep neither after 22:00 and around 08:00 at the morning because the loud, impolite, moron french students. Anyway the hostel itself is placed at good location, 5 min from the city centre with easy public transport connection.

My favorite feature of the hostel was the common room with the bar. This was a nice place to hang out, have a cheap beer or meet people. I appreciated the complimentary breakfast, but having some food besides bread and cereal, like cheese or meat, would have been nice. Overall, the facilities at this hostel were not like a 5 star hotel, but it is what I expected for the price I payed.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, frienndly staff, good breakfast and good atmosphere in general

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Barbados

Os funcionarios nao foram gentis. Pedi informacao a um deles e nao obtive uma resposta satisfatoria. Alem disso, o quarto onde fiquei era proximo a uma festa que estava acontecendo no hostel naquela noite. Como resultado, nao consegui dormir por causa do barulho. Nao tive uma boa experiencia e nao volto ao hostel.

Front desk was extremely helpful as was the man helping with breakfast. All in all, good hostel

Very clean and friendly hostel with a fun courtyard and bar. The kitchen had everything we needed. Thanks!

It was what I expected for a cheap youth hostel, though it wasn't as cheap as it could be booking a week before. The beds were comfortable enough, showers and bathrooms were pretty clean- basically the bare necessities, nothing special. It was good to have free breakfast, but it was just toast and muesli. I did appreciate the computers available, since I don't have a smartphone.

tho hostel was very nice, friendly and clean..the only problem was a group sleeping next to us, they were very rumouros, talking aloud ijn the corridors until 2 am. it was quite a problem cause people like to sleep at night, not always having parties..

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »