Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

This hostel wasn't in the best location, kind of on the outskirts of the city. The facilities were okay - the showers were push and go but didn't last very long compared to other places. There were no lockers in the rooms to keep valuables safe. The breakfast provided wasn't much more than toast and jam. The staff was very nice and created a welcoming atmosphere.

The hostel was very comfortable and it felt very apartment-like in our room. The beds were really comfortable, but the hostel itself was pretty solitary.

Very noisy, I could not sleep both nights I was there...the shared bathrooms were dirty most times of the day...the room was damp with uneven floors and the mattress was very thin and uneven...overall very poor, I would not recommend it

The staff was nice and helpful. The hostel is located away from the center of most things to do in Brussels, but it's very close to public transit. Note: there aren't any lockers in the dorm rooms.

location is perfect as its like 2 minutes walk from the Simonis tube station, which takes you to the city centre in a blink, and there are supermarkets, restaurants and pubs in the neighbourhood. The room is perfect, comfortable beds and sheets provided, just what a traveler needs, and the bathrooms are clean and fully functioning, hot water in the shower at any hour of the day or night and fully equipped kitchen. Good breakfast and nice bar with good music. Will definitely come back.

There wasn't any staff in the other building and the hostel is too far from the touristic points.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, the biggest problem was the same location despite being near a subway station I had the impression of being in a middle hostile neighborhood, and I confess I felt a little unsafe to leave the hostel at night. Besides que, just think that the hostel could ear plugs available for guests, loved the bar, but sometimes it's hard to sleep with the noise.

Great stay, comfortable accommodation. Kitchen and bathrooms were all really good. Bar area was great but we turned up at a not particularly happening time.. Happy days here!

Hello Hostel was a good base to see Brussels. I enjoy taking the metro to get into town and they're a very short trip to the city center. Everyone was friendly and more than helpful if you needed anything. I always prefer bigger lockers that can actually fit "backpacks" (they didn't have) but that's personal preference and perhaps everyone isn't as keen on that as I am. I'd definitely stay there again as the breakfast was good (nothin crazy, but gets your day started) and the staff was nice.

It was good. A little far out.

The breakfest was simply bread, butter and jam, I think there should be more options from choosing. Could not sleep neither after 22:00 and around 08:00 at the morning because the loud, impolite, moron french students. Anyway the hostel itself is placed at good location, 5 min from the city centre with easy public transport connection.

My favorite feature of the hostel was the common room with the bar. This was a nice place to hang out, have a cheap beer or meet people. I appreciated the complimentary breakfast, but having some food besides bread and cereal, like cheese or meat, would have been nice. Overall, the facilities at this hostel were not like a 5 star hotel, but it is what I expected for the price I payed.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel, frienndly staff, good breakfast and good atmosphere in general

• 11th Apr 2014
  • Barbados

Os funcionarios nao foram gentis. Pedi informacao a um deles e nao obtive uma resposta satisfatoria. Alem disso, o quarto onde fiquei era proximo a uma festa que estava acontecendo no hostel naquela noite. Como resultado, nao consegui dormir por causa do barulho. Nao tive uma boa experiencia e nao volto ao hostel.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »