Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

While the staff was friendly and the pizza delicious, the location wasn't up to par. We did get a private room, which was a lovely surprise and the beer available was delicious! Just be sure to check your Brussels stops and make sure they are nearby!

Soooooooo hot in the rooms perhaps invest in fans so people can sleep

It was a pretty basic hostel I would say. No air conditioning in the rooms so we had to keep the window open and the terrace was quite loud. The showers never gave hot water and they were weak. Breakfast was basic but good! I was in Brussels for two nights so the hostel worked well for me because it it 30 seconds from the nearest metro.

Overall pretty good. Solid hostel, well-represented on hostel world. Free brekky is always a plus, despite it being very basic. Right next to a train station too.

Stayed here because it was close to a music festival. Not very close to the city center but easily accessible by metro. The door to the courtyard of my room didn't lock so anyone could walk in. Breakfast was good enough, bar was nice with decent prices.

This is actually a really good, well run hostel. It's location is excellent and is very easy to find. It's very conveniently located right near the Simonis end line (terminus) metro station. Once you exit the station, it's just a few steps from a huge white Godiva Chocolate factory. There are lockers available and the staff are quite friendly and helpful. There are also two computers available that you can use for free.

excellent! !

Exceptional hostel. Only possible concern is the poor quality of the showers, but nothing serious. Loved my stay and will definitely be back again.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Absolutely loved this place!!

Nice size and place just further away from the city center than I was hoping.

It's a little bit far away from the city center but the subway is one block away. I stayed in the female dorm, that is in a different building that the main building, and I think is actually only females dorms there, so that was nice and safe. The only bad thing, is that there is no lift, so I had to carry my suitcase 3 floors up, through a very narrow staircase. The breakfast is very simple, it can use an improvement there! The staff was very nice and the answer every one of your questions!

Really not cool to hold the refrigerator hostage (and therefore our food). So not only we couldn't have breakfast before leaving, we couldn't take our food with us.

The beds were comfortable, very close to the metro system, but a little too far to walk to the city center. Really nice rooms, and clean bathrooms :-)

• 14th Jun 2015

Not really in the middle of the center, but really easy to find if you follow the directions. Very close to the Simonis metrostation, just few m away, so it is not a problem to find it in the middle of the night.

Decent rooms, clean, spacious, nice patio with a bbq too and there's supermarket at the end of the road. Staff are helpful, it's well located with the metro literally metres away from the hostel. The main building is better than the other 'girls' building I assume, a lot cleaner we were in the other building on our last night. The only downfall is no wifi in the rooms but the rest was decent I'd stay again

Good value for money, the staff are nice & helpful, the location is ok as it is close to a metro station but it is not in the centre. Breakfast was good, my room was clean & nice, no real issues with this hostel.

Location was okay. But really close to the metro so that's good. Stayed in the girls dorm so it was a little further but not that much. The showers weren't that good. Most of the water ran down the wall.

All girls room are down the street away from the main hostel so keep that in mind. Good location near the metro. Staff had good advice where to go. Found the atmosphere lacked the social aspect. Although there is a bar there is nothing to promote people in the hostel getting together. Overall ok. Breakfast was decent in the morning.

Would've been nice to have lockers in the rooms, but you can't get everything. Nice and clean. I was in the 'other' building, and it seemed to be all females which was comforting security-wise. They have computers you can use and will print off travels docs if you need it. Wifi didn't make it to the rooms, but was good in the common areas. Basic breakfast. Metro is right there. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

It's a little outside of the actual city, but it's right by the metro and a great park/shops/food so there's stuff to do around the hostel...however nothing to bar scene-ish for college students as it is far away! It was very clean and quiet, there was also plenty of maps and the staff was great.