Brussels Hello Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Armistice 1, Brussels, Belgium

Awful room. It was so loud all the time, the walls were paper thin. The staff was extremly unhelpful and hard to find. They even gave an extra key to a random stranger who let herself into our room in the middle of our stay. Luckily we were in the room. The showers were the worst I have ever had to use and the area of town is a quite sketchy to walk through. Very slow wifi and the map they gave us didnt even have the street the hostel was on on it making to awful to try and get around

Our stay here was okay, but probably wouldn't stay there again. We didn't sleep well as the mattresses were so thin (I could actually feel the metal bars of the bed pressing through). There were no big lockers in the dorm, only small ones downstairs and there was no curtain in our room. However, the breakfast was quite nice and there are enough bathrooms and showers to go round and there is a bar area where you can get cheap pizza! I think it would be a nice hostel if they just refurbished it.

Everything was so great. Thank you so much.

I was in the building on the opposite street- it was nice, but very old. It's not in the best part of town, and kind of far from things. Didn't feel incredibly safe walking around as a solo female traveler. I loved the atmosphere though- everyone was very friendly and their bar/common area is an amazing way to meet people. Go to Delirium Bar if you come to Brussels, definitely something you won't want to miss.

Great location, cleanliness, security qnd friendly staff may make this hostel the best all over Europe. The staff treat the guests as the owner of the place. The place is always quiet although you have a big time at the bar during dinner. The kitchen is super clean with 3 stoves, microwave, toaster, fridge and plenty of dishes and spoon. Hello hostel will be the start of any of my travels inEurope in the near future.

It is quiet out of the city. I spent there one night, so for one night it was really good. The breakfast was okay. The staff was a little bit weird. I was standing in the door 2-3 minutes to get in the hostel. The room was really clean. The bar was okay either.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »