Brussels Hostel Grand Place Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 99, Brussels, Belgium

The hostel itself is really good, great location, clean, big lockers, sheets and towel included. On the other hand, because they are going under renovations, there is no reception, you need to go to a 15min away place named 2go4. They should be more clear about that, it took us forever to find it once we were on a late flight. After doing the check in, it took us another hour to find the real hostel once it is a small door near Grand Place, they should have signs and be more clear about it :(

The hostel could not have been better located. However it is currently undergoing renovations, and will be beautiful once they're done, but we had to go to a different hostel to check in, which was difficult with our late flight

This hostel was perfectly located in the heart of Brussels. Our room was spacious and clean, as was the ensuite bathroom. My only real frustration with this hostel was having to check-in at the sister hostel 10-15 minutes away.

• 23rd Feb 2015

The hostel was very well located, next to the Grand Place. We found it very clean and comfortable because we could cook in a small kitchen it has. However, one morning we didn't have water and electricity for 4 hours... And the entrance of the hostel is under construction, although it wasn't noisy and neither bothering. Another thing to point out is that you have to go to another hostel, which is 10 minutes walking, to get your key, and check in...a little uncomfortable.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Spain

If you are coming to Brussels, THIS is the place to be. Amazing location and super clean facility. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

It was much better than I expected. The check-in being separate from the actual hostel was a little inconvenient but it was also nice to be forced to walk through the city and see new areas. I feel that the price was a little steep because the hostel just had the bare necessities and wasn't superb. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Brussels because it is so close to everything. My only complaint is that the hostel is not sound proof and I could hear everyone outside.

• 19th Feb 2015

The bed dorm room for 8 people was big enough, but there was only one toilet and 2 showers, maybe one toilet more could be good. Anyway there is no reception in that hostel but you have to reach the 2go4 hostel, located 10 minutes from the hostel and make the check-in. Then you will be free to enter and enjoy the hostel gran place. All things considered I really reccomend this hostel because the location is the best you can have, you can also fell free to enjoy the hostel and the price was ok.

It is not a good idea for who is travelling alone, but is a good hostel, very clean, wifi Works well and the bed is great. I felt really safe in that hostel.

Excellent location right on the Grand Place of Brussels and a super clean hostel with great facilities :)

There were plenty of inconsiderate guests in there, speaking at the top of their voices till 3am in the morning, knocking on doors because they had too much to drink.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

This hostel was a great place to stay, very central to all the amenities down town, the hostel was very tidy and the room were beautiful. I really enjoyed my 1 night in this hostel, it was very close to shops for buying food. Great hostel Thank you :)

Absolute best location imaginable right there in the Grand Place! Having to walk down to the other hostel for keys wasn't too difficult, only a 10 minute walk and to check out you didn't have to walk all the way back. The only negative about that was that we didn't have anyone to really ask for recomendations. Oh and the bathrooms are attached to the rooms which is so convenient also.

• 12th Feb 2015

The location could not have been better. Walk out and you are right in the grand place it was so sick. Checking in at the other hostel was easy, and I didn't have to go back there to check out you can just deposit your sheets and keys in a bin. My room had a private bathroom and two private showers which was clutch and there were lockers for your bags rather than the loud metal ones under your bed. The hair dryer wasn't good at all, but at least they had one. I would highly recommend

It was pretty a hassle that I had to drop my luggage at the different hostel that is located 15 min walking away from the hostel since this hostel does not have a reception. Very clean room and shower room. Nicely equipped kitchen as well.

Really good stay, location was awesome, rooms were clean, staff friendly and helpful. Only complaint: lockers didn't actually lock.

• 7th Feb 2015

This hostel was surprisingly nice! It was pretty basic, but the room was clean and there was a private bathroom and shower attached to our 6 female room. The reception guy was also really friendly and helpful, and the directions to get from the check in hostel to the one next to Grand Place were really easy. Fantastic location, literally 2 seconds from the Grand Place! Beds were fine and the shower was hot, so that was all good. My only tiny complaint was that there were no blinds on the windows

had an overall great experience-- couldn't have asked for a better place to stay

• 31st Jan 2015

Great location close to all the tourist areas! Rooms were clean and nice.

The position is excellent, the hostel is very clean, WiFi works perfectly. The only "issue" is that you have to check-in at the "sister" hostel, which is 10-15mins away, not a long walk. Aside from that, I recommend it :)

Best location on Brussels, period!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7