Brussels Hostel Grand Place Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 99, Brussels, Belgium

Everything in the hostel was good. The staff were very helpful and the room was clean and nice. Brussels is not really big so the location is fine.you can literally walk to anywhere from the hostel

In relation a Facilities, It isn't good because you need to do a check in at another hostel very distance of the Hostel Grand Place.

• 18th Oct 2014

The location of this hostel is amazing and the free walking tour is awesome and a great Intro to Brussels life. Note that this is the new location of the Brussels hostel and you still have to check-in at the other location, which isn't super close. This location however is perfect. The only problem we had was that the individual beds are not assigned, so when I left my travel sheet out to save my spot on the bed, it was taken thinking that no one was staying in that bed.

• 16th Oct 2014

Best location and price in town :D in the heart of the Europe´s heart!!

Very comfy hostel with great atmosphere situated in the center of Brussels. You fell so safe, because of large steel front door which you access with keyless card. Bathroom is very clean and modern, it has new elevator, fully equipped kitchen with all devices where you can make your own meal like you are in your own house. I strongly recommend it.

Fantastic hostel, couldnt be in a better location for sight seeing and going out at night. Highly recommended.

I couldn't get in because the "nice hostel" closed me outside without leaving me the key!I paid for nothing! I had to look for a place to stay in the middle of the night.

Wish that i could check in at the same place where I was staying

Awesome vibe, cozy living/common area, unbeatable location. Spotless kitchen and bathrooms, which were very modern-looking. Yes, the check-in office is in a different location, but you really only have to visit this office once (to check-in); otherwise, checkout is simple and requires dropping off key card and towels/linen (included) right in the Grand Place Hostel lobby before you leave. Only compliant is that the bathrooms perpetually smell but it's nothing that an open window can't fix.

Less practical than I thought. Inflexible and rigid staff. NOT A FULL breakfast despite what they say on the internet. Only tea/coffee. Ok hostel

You must have mistaken us for another hostel! We do not advertise FULL breakfast anywhere. Please explain about inflexible and rigid staff?

The location of the hostel is great, I don't think you could be any more central. There's no staff there so it kind of an inconvenience to have to check in at other hostel 1st. Everything was clean except that I did find 1 bed bug on my wash cloth that they give you. I only stayed 1 night but it was a good one.

Great location!!!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

excellent place, a great location and very modern. Excelent price.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • El Salvador

Excellent location right in the middle of the city, inside grand place. Not a very social hostel as there is not a large common room to gather and meet people.

Seriously... it's in a good location. Tick. But the whole set up sucks! Staff would only check us in at 3 and it's at a different hostel that's 10 min up the road. That place closes at 11, so if you want to go off for the day and come and pick up your luggage later on, good luck. When we finally got our keys, we walked 10 min down the road and then the keys didn't work. So we had to walk back to the other hostel to get it sorted. Shittiest set up in my 8 months of travelling

the check-in is in the other building. As I arrived at midnight, and it was indicated in my booking, the hostel was closed. So I was left outside waiting and much worried that I would have to sleep in the street. Then the other people let me in and I got in the reception and managed to check in. Please, inform people in advance about these arrangements!

everything is mentioned on our website, see terms and conditions

The hostel was still being finished during our stay, this did not effect us too much but i felt like once its done staying there would be a better experience. The lack of a reception in the building (need to travel to another hostel) was annoying but most needs were catered for anyway.

The price was right an the view was night. It was a little bit of trouble getting back late, but a taxi was just 8.30 split between 4 for us from the U-Bahn station.

The check-in located 10 min far from the hostel is for sure the most confortable thing. But once you get there, you realize to be in the main square. The room was clean and there were bathroom and shower inside.

Awesome location right next to the main square, facilities were fine

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7