Brussels Hostel Grand Place Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 99, Brussels, Belgium

Amazing location- pretty much in grand place. Very clean and safe key card system, only suggestion is move the reception to the actual hostel as we had to walk back to reception to drop our bags in the luggage Room after check out and then walk back to tour the city. This was my first hostel experience and it was great!

• 25th Aug 2015

Best hostel I've stayed in! Lovely room, very clean and loved that the bathroom was separated into shower room and separate toilet.

• 23rd Aug 2015

It was ok, it was good. Maybe I shouldn't have had big expectations but online it looks like the best hostel ever. Beds are comfortable and clean. Music on the fancy room really is quite terrible. The showers are the problem. It is incredibly annoying to be pushing a button every 15 seconds to get water, and the space is really reduced. But well, it was good. I can't complain.

Amazing that such a new clean and beautiful hostel is right in the heart of Brussels

Good setup once you find the check-in office - directions posted online should have the actual Brussels Noord station exit name. Hostel itself is fantastic as you are literally feet away from Grand Place. Staff at afternoon check in were lovely, girl working in re morning seemed to want to do everything except helping those checking in and out - seemed overwhelmed, could have used another body. Room was fantastic, very clean, great bathroom. Common area very stylish.

AMAZING location!! Worth the little extra walk from where you check in! (literally a 10-15minute walk) and you're going to walk that way anyway to get to all the awesome sights and bars! Super clean and with the ensuite bathroom, I felt more like I was in a hotel room than a hostel, which was awesome! Reading light and outlet and each bed as well!

Check in process was a hassle but I was aware of it before hand so it wasn't a huge deal. Assigned beds would be nice because my sister and I slept on separate sides of the room but it wasn't too bad either. Great location, en suites were clean and spacious. Would stay here again especially for the price.

The hostel was an overall good experience, but I would only recommend it if you're staying longer than one night. It was easy to find the check in place, but we had to checkout around 11 the next day and drop our bags off at the check in hostel. It wasn't bad, just not convenient for the length of our stay. If I was going to stay longer, I would definitely come back here, you just can't beat the location.

• 17th Aug 2015

Room was nice and clean. Downstairs lounge was cool, and the location is perfect! Only thing is that we found it weird that there aren't staff at the hostel at all times, no reception there. Having to check in at the other location was a bit of a pain.

Does the job. Nice rooms and kitchen, but no staff onsite and no organised events or real atmosphere.

The lounge and kitchen closed at 11 pm and there was no reception in this hostel. The bathroom in my room smelled so badly of mildew I had to hold my breath. Clean otherwise.

The hostel was very clean and was in a good location. The common area of the hostel wasn't very good so it was hard to meet people outside of your room. The staff was very helpful. If you are spending a day or two in Brussels I defiantly recommend this hostel!

Great location ! Check in is a bit strange. Loved the lights and outlets at each bed and the lockers in the rooms were great . Overall very positive stay , thank you !

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Freemanalysa

Amazing location but zero atmosphere as there are no staff at the hostel and nothing happens there. It's literally metres from the Grand Place so perfect if you don't have much time in Brussels but otherwise you might want somewhere with a bit more character

check inn point is differrent place , hard to dimd

Fantastic hostel. Is a bit of a pain checking in at one hostel when you have a motorcycle then have to go to another where there is no parking available close by . But I'm not one to complain it still gets 100% from me because you location is unbelievable

This hostel was really great!!! Absolutely perfect location in Brussels, and even though it's by the main square it isn't loud at all at night. Rooms have AC which is a godsend. Rooms are also so clean and towels are included! Don't worry about the fact that you have to check in at the sister-hostel, as you'll be walking in the direction of Grand Place anyway so it's no prob. Just take the train into Brussels North and you'll be fine. Do the walking tour. It's awesome and you'll meet cool ppl

This Hostel is one of the best hostels in the world. I stayed in the roon for 5 womens and I noticed that everything was excellent! Especially, the loo was very clean and shower system was also good! When I was going outside, I saw workers cleaned rooms and I could see the fact that they really did their best to clean rooms. If I go to Brussels again, I want to stay here again! :-)

• 7th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

Brussels hostel Grand Place was awesome!! It was so worth staying here for the price but also all the accommodations they had. It was clean, love that the bathrooms were in the rooms, each bed has their own light and outlet plugs. It was great!! Highly recommend this place!

• 7th Aug 2015

Great location! Staff is friendly, rooms and kitchen are clean ... I had a nice stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7