Brussels Hostel Grand Place Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 99, Brussels, Belgium

Good hostel but missed having reception on-site at the hostel.

It was a perfect location, however the check in place was in a different location. I know that it was mentioned before we booked, except walking with luggage was a bit annoying to go there and come back. We also wanted to leave our luggage in the hostel on the day we left but we had to walk all the way back to the reception at the other location. Other than that, the location was perfect, the room was clean and the facilities were great.

Zelda the housekeeper is awesome and super nice! Place was spacious, clean, comfortable, and literally right outside Grand Place, not far from Delirium either. Great stay!

Great hostel, clean, WiFi works well, good kitchen, great location,met some dope people

Staff was amazing, very helpful and kind! Could nit have had a better location! Amazing! You can hit all the main spots in brussels from this hostel and the walking tour was great!

Great location! The hostel is about 10 minutes walking from the check in, which is inconvenient with heavy luggage, but you really can't beat the location. Literally 15 seconds from the Grand Place. Rooms are very clean and new feeling, there's a lift, the common area downstairs is really classy and nice, and the whole building just feels very secure. Breakfast isn't much, but you were going to go eat a waffle for breakfast anyway, so who cares? I would 100% stay here again.

feel bad the receptionist saying the luggage room is full but i saw there is many spaces just feel so unwelcome at the very beginning

The hostel was very nice I just oh the staff were more friendly towards foreign guests. They made me feel somewhat put of place not mean per say but somewhat cold. All else was awesome though.

Excellent location but the difficult part was that check in is at a different place from the hostel. The staff was slow in checking in there and then had to again lug around the bags to the hostel from check in, which was a 10 minute walk away. Would be nice to have the check in facility at the same place to avoid moving around with luggage. Hostel was clean and the location is extremely centra so that was good.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • India

I quite enjoyed my stay at Grand Place and all the things that detracted from it could not have been controlled by the hostel itself. The hostel was clean, the lounge was nice, and the beds comfortable. The staff I encountered were very nice. The only problems I have with the hostel is that there is not much social space and the lounge and kitchen close at 11 pm. Also, I know this can't be helped b/c of space, but a common bathroom on ground level would have been nice.

Absolutely fantastic hostel location!! I loved this hostel. Getting there was a tiny bit tricky (please put a bigger sign on the door :)) but once you figure it out, you are literally in the coolest historical square in Brussels. Definitely the place to stay here. Also a great place to meet lots of people - great atmosphere.

You are located right at Grand Place which is a huge bonus. Value for money is bar none. Do not forget that you need to check in up the street (10/15 minute walk). Only downside is that the washroom in my room had a bit of a smell to it, I think it was due to the water. I would recommend this hostel.

Honestly, the location is fantastic. I was only in Brussels for a layover and I think staying in this hostel was the only way I would have been able to see the city. There isn't reception, but they do give you a nice map when you check in at the other location. You can't get into your room until 3pm, but they provide a place to stash your luggage. I would recommend staying here for sure if you want to be right in the heart of the city.

Best hostel I've stayed at ever!

Not able to put something to watch on tv in common area. Ensuite bathrooms keep me up all night with people open and closing doors.

Gr8 place m8 don't think twice.

Amazing!!!! Highly recommend! Best location, the walk from reception to the hostel is not even an issue, highly worth it!!! Very satisfied! Would return in a heart beat!!

This is an excellent value for the money, especially if you're going to only be in Brussels one night, as I was, since it's so centrally located. The check-in of course is a hassle, but the staff is friendly and helpful, and once you settle in, you'll forget all about it because it's so convenient to the center. I was also there during the 2015 heat wave, so the airco was highly appreciated.

Amazing location, such clean rooms, Super friendly staff.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Very clean, fantastic location. Rooms were airconditioned which was perfect for a 40 degree day! Thank you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7