Brussels Hostel Grand Place Reviews

Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 99, Brussels, Belgium

Reiception was too far from the hostel and city center Hard to find cause no Sign for hostel. Just A4 paper on the door and marked as hostel But location is perfect center of city

Only stay here as a last resort!!! It's an inconvenience to have their reception 20 mins away (on foot with 2 big luggages). Elevator was broken when I stayed here for 2 nights and they don't seem to work on it. When I got there, there's a girl in my bed! There's a guy that works there and when I told him the situation, he said verbatim, "I don't feel like dealing w/ this bullshit right now!" What?! Breakfast is basically non-existent. The quality of the ppl I was there w/, also not he best :/

The hostel is still under renovation so everything has not been completed but it was still very nice. If you are arriving during the day it is not a big deal that the check in location is different. The location really is great right across form an info center an a street over from the grand place. There is also a grocery store nearby and a kitchen in the hostel.

• 14th Jun 2014

This was my favourite hostel because I made friends for life with some people I was sharing the dorm with. This is because the hostel is right in the centre so we were always going back to the hostel to drop things off. If you are travelling alone, I highly recommend this place. The only problem were the lockers. My standard travel lock would not lock it. The lockers require a padlock. This is not very good. I ended up locking my valuables in my suitcase and hoped my suitcase would not walk.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at... The location couldn't be better! The check in is at a sister hostel 10 mins away walikg but it's 100% worth it

Website needs to be updated. Please inform future customers about the reception desk being in a different location than hostel grand place in the main city centre.

• 13th Jun 2014

It's location is amazing , it's located directly beside the grand place and it's surrounded by everything you wanna visit or buy from or go to.. Being located in the grand place makes it noisy at night that may affect your sleep but we didn't find it hard to go to sleep .. I would definitely choose it when I come back to Brussels .

The reception being at a different location is a little inconvenient. Other than that the location is prime and the hostel was immaculate. Great place to stay in Brussels.

This hostel was fantastic! Kitchen was great. Washrooms and showers were clean. Location location location! Fantastic location, close to everything. Will be staying here again!!

I really enjoyed staying here. We stayed in a 6 person dorm, but things were clean every day and the shared space downstairs was very cute and well decorated. The location was superb, right in the middle of the grand square and all the shops.

Nice hostel in a perfect location. Beware that key cards stop working exactly at check out time, so be sure you are out of there by then.

Brand new so clean just at the centre thanx for all

Best location possible! Kitchen closes at 11:30pm, which is annoying.

This hostel could not be in a better location, I would give stars for location if I could. A bit odd not to have staff at the hostel at any time unless phoned, as this could be problematic, but it was not a problem so I had a fantastic stay.

The lockers don't work and the rooms are not well ventilated.

The check-in location/closest staff members are at the 2GO4 Hostel 15 minutes away. However, for the price of the hostel, the location (10 meters from the Main Square), the rooms themselves and overall atmosphere were excellent. I would highly recommend this hostel for its value.

Well i could have had a good time at the hostel but they turned on the music at 10:30 in the night. The music was very loud and didn't go off till i had to leave my bed and talk to the hostel authorities who do not take calls after 11. It was very irritating at that moment especially after i had spent the day walking.

We were only here for a night but it was nice enough. The check in thing is a bit weird but we figured it out.

It is immediately next to the Grand Place, which is the center of the city. There's a nice common area and kitchen to meet other travelers and hang out. The bathroom was incredibly clean and looked like a hotel bathroom. The only downside is that you have to go to another office that's just a 10 minute walk away in order to check in, but it's a very small inconvenience for an otherwise great hostel.

It is not comfortable checking in in a different hostel. The other hostel (when check in is made) is cheapear and looks better and at least has staff available to help guests.