Brussels Hotel Continental Reviews

Place de la Constitution 18, Brussels, Belgium

Very small room and bed, no daylight in the room, thin walls therefore very noisy, old and used floors and furniture

Staff was very nice and accommodating! Hostelworld made a mistake and booked 2 different rooms for me when I just changed my reservation. Rooms aren't too clean, but you get what you pay for. The side facing the railway track as very noisy, but the location was so convenient for getting to the station!

This is a low cost Hotel, so you'll not find any luxury. I also had problems with the reservation through hostelworld.com, I made a reservation for a room with two twin beds but they gave me a room with a double bed, after a negotiation they gave me a room with one twin bed and one double bed. The beds are really comfortable, at least the ones of the room I stayed. The neighborhood of the hotel is not very beautiful, but at least is near Gare du midi and a walking distance from the city center.

The hotel is next to the Eurostart terminal - not the most picturesque location. The room itself was as advertised. Sleeps one, shared bathroom. It is not a luxury hotel of course, but it is not advertised as such. No surprises. Everything was clean, and the staff were very friendly. For a convienient and cheap hoel next to the station, I recommend it.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Hungary

I was fully satisfied with the hotel. Service providers, services, location, transportation, and etc. Every aspect was perfect.

a few minutes walk to the train station

The entire room smelled of smoke and the lady in charge was very passive about it.

• 7th Feb 2015