Brussels Hotel Continental Reviews

Place de la Constitution 18, Brussels, Belgium

This is a low cost Hotel, so you'll not find any luxury. I also had problems with the reservation through hostelworld.com, I made a reservation for a room with two twin beds but they gave me a room with a double bed, after a negotiation they gave me a room with one twin bed and one double bed. The beds are really comfortable, at least the ones of the room I stayed. The neighborhood of the hotel is not very beautiful, but at least is near Gare du midi and a walking distance from the city center.

The hotel is next to the Eurostart terminal - not the most picturesque location. The room itself was as advertised. Sleeps one, shared bathroom. It is not a luxury hotel of course, but it is not advertised as such. No surprises. Everything was clean, and the staff were very friendly. For a convienient and cheap hoel next to the station, I recommend it.

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Hungary

I was fully satisfied with the hotel. Service providers, services, location, transportation, and etc. Every aspect was perfect.

a few minutes walk to the train station

The entire room smelled of smoke and the lady in charge was very passive about it.

• 7th Feb 2015

I've been in this Hotel for three night and i have to say that the personal was very professional and always available. The hotel is in a perfect position because is very close to the Brussel's Gare du Midi Station.

• 28th Nov 2014