Brussels Hotel Continental Reviews

Place de la Constitution 18, Brussels, Belgium

I am sad to complain because the staff was so friendly but this property was filthy. Our room smelled so strongly of mold, I had to ask for bleach at the front desk to scrub the black mold that was covering our shower ceiling. It was so thick. It's just a really beat up hotel and probably the most money we've paid to stay anywhere that we've booked through this site.

Convenient location for late arrival, but not in best part of town and no facilities available to guests (other than room). Also noisy location. Staff pleasant and helpful though.

Basically a nice hotel, next to the midi station. Easily walkable to the city centre. The bathroom was new and very clean. We just didn't had any possibility to cool down the room or get fresh air. There was a heat wave before and although outside there were max 22 degrees we had about 30 in the room. Too hot to sleep.

Very small room and bed, no daylight in the room, thin walls therefore very noisy, old and used floors and furniture

Staff was very nice and accommodating! Hostelworld made a mistake and booked 2 different rooms for me when I just changed my reservation. Rooms aren't too clean, but you get what you pay for. The side facing the railway track as very noisy, but the location was so convenient for getting to the station!

This is a low cost Hotel, so you'll not find any luxury. I also had problems with the reservation through hostelworld.com, I made a reservation for a room with two twin beds but they gave me a room with a double bed, after a negotiation they gave me a room with one twin bed and one double bed. The beds are really comfortable, at least the ones of the room I stayed. The neighborhood of the hotel is not very beautiful, but at least is near Gare du midi and a walking distance from the city center.