Brussels Royotel

Rating 344 Total Reviews

• India, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2017
2.9

worst place to stay. Depressing environment. Bathroom door was broken. Even balcony door didn't work properly. They provide expired breads and butter for Breakfast

• England, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2017
2.0

The staff were utterly useless. I accidently booked this hostel for the wrong dates and subsequently tried to cancel (having booked 1 month early and accidently checking in on the night of the booking) and all they did was send me back to hostel world. I have sent multiple emails and called them and still they either don't respond or say they can't canel it and send me to someone false. I have never recieved this level of unsatisfactory customer service in my life.