Buba House

8.5
Fabulous 611 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Sep 2017

Best hostel I have ever stayed at! Fantastic service, when I was late getting there she called me and sent me an email asking if I was okay--I don't even get that service at my own house! Lovely staff and everything was so clean. I will DEFINITELY be staying here the next time I come to Barcelona!

11th Aug 2017

Nicely located small Hoste! 100% staff, ready to all your needs, questions, turistic info and good attitude. People at hostels today do not interact and mingle as before, everybody is in their own Internet world. Good kitchen, plenty of stuff to cook or breakfast! Minus: Air condition in 6 people double dorm looking to an Av., please! Very hot and noisy with open windows. Fan, not much better in the daytime. Minus: shower that gets everything wet, soaked! Floor, clothes, towel ! Change !

Thanks for your comments, Im gald you enjoyed your stay. We always are monitoring and cleaning the bathrooms so Im sorry if that sometimes the floor was wet - with this bathroom downstairs we sometimes have problems as it is the most frequently used. Saludos!

• Romania, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017

A very nice hostel, close to Barcelona's centre and very close to touristic interest points (Casa Batillo, Casa Millo). I enjoyed my stay there. If you` are looking for some basic accomodation, this hostel is for you.

Thanks for your kind comments I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

• nepescod6402
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017
6.6

The rooms were clean and bathrooms clean for the most part. I only ever had one hot shower which was disappointing however my partner seemed to get a hot shower most times.

Hi, Im sorry you had problems with the shower I will check those on your floor. I still hope you were able to enjoy your time in Barcelona!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017

I thought it was great location, staff rooms everything the only thing i wish they have AC in the rooms. It was so hot and stuffy inside the rooms but overall it was great especially for the price.

Hello, Thanks for your comments and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2017
7.7

Buba House has a great location and the staff is really nice. It is definitely good place to stay for couple of nights, but I didn´t find it that cosy that I would like to stay there much longer. If you have your windows to the street be prepared that the busy street makes noise all night long, so it´s not for light sleepers. In the morning they serve breakfast which always a plus!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Jul 2017

Pros: great staff, comfy beds, located within a walkable distance to nearly all main attractions Potential cons: not a place for those traveling alone looking to socialize. Very quiet with no real social activities. Facilities are also pretty basic and bathrooms were tiny. Not exactly bad but not great. Worth it for the price though.

Hello, Im glad you enjoyed your stay! I appreciate your comments about the atmosphere and mainly we are restricted by our size. I still hope you had a nice time in Barcelona. Saludos a ti y tus padres! Tom

• Italy, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2017
6.6

+ central location (only 10min walking distance from Pl. Catalunya; nice kitchen; great breakfast; friendly staff - very old bathroom (sometimes I was not sure what was dirt/mold and what was just broken) and very small shower with disgusting shower curtain; no air-con in the rooms (with open window and fan it was slightly ok, but the street is extremly noisy - earplugs needed)

28th Jun 2017
7.7

Private rooms are bare bones, but functional! Had to hear some Northern English girl's prolonged groan about being locked out of hostel, but otherwise good breakfast. A fine place.

• CHY_YHC
  • China, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017

Nice location,easy to find,good breakfast,but without air conditionner,it is too hot for Barcelona summer. And bathroom is too small.

×