Buba House

8.7
Fabulous 572 Total Reviews

• Egypt, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017

I was as buba house barceona the previous week, and i paid to hostel world 9 euros per bed and i took 3 beds, and when we went there they took this amount of money again! i need any help please.

Hello there, Thanks for your review! I have sent you an email with details of your payment. Please contact me if you have any further doubts. Saludos! Tom

• fergalharte037020
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
9th May 2017

Close to central Barcelona, quite at night :)

28th Apr 2017

We had a great stay in our private double room with cute wall decor. Both the room and bathrooms were clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The noise from the street or other guests in the hall is no worse than any other hostel, so nothing to complain about. Thanks, Buba!

29th Mar 2017

Buba House is the best hostel I have stayed in so far. The staff was nice and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. I enjoyed the location and it was a 20-min walk to the Gothic Quarter with plenty of shopping and food around the neighborhood. This is a great place to stay if you're a solo female traveller like myself. The bathrooms were really beautiful in this hostel. Breakfast was simple, but still filling. I would definitely stay here again!

• Algeria, Couple, 31-40
22nd Mar 2017

I spent 3 night with my wife. I enjoyed it. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the location is perfect as you are near every major attraction in Barcelona.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

Loved my stay here! The staff was very friendly and spoke excellent English, and they were very welcoming. Such a great value given that you get linens, wifi, and breakfast included in the price! The location isn't bad at all, and the place overall was very clean and homey. Will definitely recommend to any of my friends who want to visit Barcelona!

22nd Jan 2017
2.9

This place was awful. Or rather the staff was so so inpleasant I couldn't enjoy my stay.. I was given wrong directions and took 1hr and 30 to reach the hostel only to be met with attitude and frankly it was a late check in and I had a 6am fligh . then told to take the wrong train to the airport. Got on and had to get off and catch a cab before I missed said flight. It was just a terrible and costly experience .

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

The staff at Buba's are very friendly & happy to answer any questions. The room & bathrooms were always clean. It is in a great location- just a short walk to the center on Catalonia. It felt very secure with the main door to enter, the room area & the room itself all needing a different key. Our room was right above the road, which was unfortunately very loud & the traffic was constant, leading to a disrupted sleep. Didn't feel like the most social hostel as the common area is abit cramped.

5th Dec 2016

Highest possible marks for cleanliness. Breakfast was also very good. Special mention for friendly, helpful reception staff member Tom.