Buba House Reviews

Arago 239 Principal, Barcelona, Spain

Good location! And Juila was very helpfull! Showers were a bit small though...

Very nice stay in the heart of Barcelona. Friendly staff, great rooms, clean and good breakfast. Just the elevator is a little scary ;) But I would definitely come back.

• 18th Jul 2014

Well situated. 10 minutes' walk from la Plaça Catalunya. Breakfast is a huge advantage. The problem is the shower that get's freezing cold than boiling at least twice during a shower. For that reason, we choose not to go back next time.

First of all we liked that we had a direct connection from the airport to Passeig de Gracia (the metro station closest to the hostel). Also it is very close to the centre and La Rambla.(walking distance). The room and the bathroom were very clean and the staff very helpfull and polite.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Romania

It was very very dirty!!!! Never saw someone cleaning during my whole stay. Nothing is renovated. Walls are dirty and all kinds of things are falling apart. Wifi never worked really good. Towels weren't for free as said before. Free hairdryer didn't work. Loud and nasty people living there who are slamming the doors all night through. Walking distance is not as close to place catalunia as described. I wouldn't go there again :-(

Nice place to stay with a nice breakfast :)

The staff is very friendly (aven after our check out we had the right to come back and have a rest or a coffee at Bubba's place). The only negative point is the isolation from the road, it's quite noisy in the bedroom. Apart from that, we enjoyed our stay.

• 29th Apr 2014

Staff were excellent,I got a lot of useful information.Mainly Marek was very obliging and he made my stay pleasant.

Clean, cozy and friendly, great location, for great price. Bathroom a little small, but otherwise I felt very safe and comfortable at Buba House.

• 17th Mar 2014