Buba House Reviews

Arago 239 Principal, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Staff were excellent,I got a lot of useful information.Mainly Marek was very obliging and he made my stay pleasant.

Clean, cozy and friendly, great location, for great price. Bathroom a little small, but otherwise I felt very safe and comfortable at Buba House.

• 17th Mar 2014

The Buba House is an amazing place to stay. Very friendly and helpful stuff speaking excellent English. The hostel has all necessary facilities, no queue in the showers. The kitchen and bathroom were always clean. The hostel offers light breakfast which is a good start of the day. It is a small but very cosy and comfortable hostel with its special friendly atmosphere. It is close to the main city attractions and two metro stations are just a few minutes walk. I really enjoyed my stay there.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Russia

Great quality for the price you pay, good location. Cozy style. Showers are quite small and could use mold removing in few spots. Kitchen was small, but well equipped, there were even espresso makers! Staff was nice and friendly. We were pleasantly surprised to get better room than we booked. Definitely recommend you this hostel and next time in Barcelona also will book this great place! Buba House, keep up the great work you do!

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice atmosphere, good price

This hostel was in a great location. Staff were friendly and helpful and they upgraded us which was lovely of them! Bed was comfortable, pillows were a little uncomfortable. Breakfast in the morning was adequate and the wifi was really temperamental but overall I had a warm and comfy stay here.

The staff stayed late so we could check in after our late flight into Barcelona. The beds were comfortable and rooms spacious. Free breakfast was a huge perk! The shower was really small, but perfectly functional. Overall not an incredibly social hostel but it the location and sense of security made up for that in my opinion.

good location, just a few minutes walk to the city centre. dark room, no bedside lamps, no storage at all. clean sheets, but that was all; seemed like the bathrooms have not been cleaned once in 5 days. no cozy common room to relax during shopping and sightseeing trips, as we were used to in other hostels. all in all good location, pretty much secure, average staff. you have to decide for yourself if the good location makes up for the non existing atmosphere and cleanliness.

My stay in Buba House was just amazing. The room, bathroom, kitchen and hallways were very clean. The staff was very friendly and hospitable, they were really taking care about their customers. Moreover, everytime I went to the reception, they had some nice music there. For me it wasn't even like a hostel, I felt more like staying at my friend's house.

• 24th Dec 2013
  • Ukraine

Great little hostel. I really liked everything about it. Good location, clean, secure... and I would definitely recommend it. Although the bed was a little too soft for me. Anyway I wanted to make another reservation, but they were full :(.

Liked that the dorm rooms actually had enogh room to leave my backpack. Small hostel , better than average breakfast and no crowding for washrooms and shower. Actually ended up staying an additional 5 days because Barcelona was so interesting.

• 14th Nov 2013

A low-key, quiet hostel, somewhat small. Everyone tends to keep to themselves. Right next to a loud street, but I was able to sleep through the noise with earplugs. Only had 1 toilet and 1 shower for the girls dorm, but it always seemed to be free when I needed it. The breakfast was standard, toast butter and jam. Tiny but supplied kitchen, and it can get crowded when trying to cook at the same time as others. My stay was good here, it wasn't amazing but definitely worth it for the price.