Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel to stay at. Staff very very knowledge and friendly. Great place to meet people and form groups for going out and dinner. Nothing bad to say. Great experience and one of the top hostels I have been at with regards to people, staff, and vibe.

I can't recommend The Bubble enough. Gene (front desk guy) drew a magnum opus of recommendations on our map when we first arrived: he walked us through all the spots to see, authentic eateries, recommended tours to go on. Had some amazing conversations with Anna, Gabor, and the other people passing through. Other highlights: they'll call top restaurants for you (in Hungarian) to make reservations, free towels/linens/locks, and they have febreze INSIDE the toilet. Yes. Toilet febreze.

Awesome little hostel with amazingly friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff. As a solo traveler it was very easy to meet people. I hear that it's a little more empty during the week, but even being there early in the week I didn't have any issues. The facilities aren't anything special, but I personally think atmosphere and the possibility to meet others is more important. Great location too in walking distance to pretty much all the main night life.

The staff couldn't do enough for you. They were all so great!!!

This hostel is on the smaller side of things, but I had a amazing time! the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly, the place is clean and welcoming, it's like a small home you'd live in with roommates. Really easy to meet everyone and make new friends. Location is perfect, close to metro stations and the Jewish quarter (AKA party town) and everything else (attractions, restaurants, shops). If I ever come back to Budapest (and I will) this is the place I'm staying at.

The Bubble was a great place to stay with an amazing location. The staff is really friendly and knows everything you could possibly need to know about Budapest. It is a smaller hostel so there was a great community atmosphere. I will definitely visit again. Thanks Anna, Gene and Gabor :D

Warm, inviting, hospitable, friendly, clean, comfortable, and easy to meet fellow travellers. We felt part of a little community during our stay. The best thing about this hostel are the people who run it and work there. Anna, Gabor, and Jean are lovely people and are very well-versed in the city. They'll be quick to tell you where to find the best food, sites, activities, museums, bars, parks, clubs, cafes, bookstores, and whatever else interests you. The Budapest Bubble is the perfect hostel.

Ive stayed in a lot of hostels and every now and again you get a gem that you remember for great people and making you feel at home. This is the bubble, its small and friendly and perfectly located. 2 staff, one local girl and one american guy who has lived here 2 years give you the perfect combo of advice for experiencing the city on top of them being awesome people :) Decent beds, full sized lockers, no hidden extras, nice social kitchen area. Cant wait to come back :)

An amazing hostel with some of the nicest, most genuine staff you will meet. They will go out of their way to make your stay great. The place also has a real community feel to it so it's perfect for solo travellers. Although not a party hostel, it's very easy to find people to party with and many seemed to go out most nights anyway. Overall, one of the best hostels I've stayed in and I will definitely return when in Budapest!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. 100% recommended. Ana, Gabor and Gene are super nice and always willing to help.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

We really enjoyed our stay at hostel Bubble! Anna and Gabor are amazing hosts and we really felt at home as soon as we arrived. They went above and beyond what I would expect from hostel staff to make us feel comfortable and provide local info. The hostel itself is more secure than fort Knox, with three locked doors just to get inside, plus lockers for every bed. superb location right in the city centre but quiet and I slept well every night. can't recommend hostel Bubble enough. Dean and Joel

Sweet hostel. It is a little bit small but the staff is super nice. Suggestions on trip from the staff are quite practical. And the location is perfect.

• 10th May 2015
  • China

Anna was amazing - she goes beyond what I expect from staff at a hostel. Happy with my stay here

The reviews are outstanding for a reason. The most gracious and helpful staff of any hostel I've visited, and an excellent location for exploring the city by foot or public transit.

Believe the hype - the Bubble's really the only place you can stay in Budapest. The staff are unlike anywhere else, it's in a brilliant location, it's more secure than a bank vault and you get a hell of a bang for your buck. Go there.

This is the first hostel I have ever felt the need to review online. It is simply superb in all respects; staff, location, facilities, etc. I cannot say enough what a pleasure it was to stay here, and I hope to be back soon.

• 1st May 2015

Lovely hostel. Staff is quite helpful and friendly. Quite flexible with check out times, which I found very useful. The hostel is very closely located to public transport which is quite convenient. The 8 bed dorm is more spacious than the 6 bed one.

This hostel really grew on me. The staff (especially Anna who I had most interactions with) was such a sweetheart and so helpful. Such a cozy atmosphere and good people I met there too. Again, really grew on me and I was sad to leave!

Best place I'veI've ever stayed, it felt like being at home and yet still had a great atmosphere! Everyone hangs out together and the staff know the best place to eat and chill out!

• 26th Apr 2015