Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

The most cozy hostel ever been! It's like u stay at home, not hostel. All the basic need, u get it here. Thanks Gabor for Budapest briefing guide! Thanks Anna and Sebastian for amazing hospitality. Location is amazing. It's right next to National Museum and walking distance to the whole city. It's not a party hostel but people in hostel do party. It's an unforgettable moment at Bubble hostel and will stay here again if return to Budapest!!

I really enjoyed my stay at Bubble, A nice, cosy, friendly hostel. Anna was very helpful and gave very good suggestions for places to visit in Budapest, even helping out with spare swimming shorts for the visit to the thermal baths. Will definitely be visiting Budapest again, and would definitely stay at Bubble again.

Best hostel! Anna is the best :)

• 26th Jan 2015

The best hostel we stayed in throughout our month long Inter-rail trip. Anna and Gábor couldn't be any more helpful! It was a home from home and everybody in the hostel felt like family! The bubble really made our stay in Budapest special and we will definitely be returning, I cannot recommend enough!

The stay here was fantastic! The staff sits down with you and walks you through a map and gives you personal recommendations for food and activities. They can also help you book a cave exploration tour which I highly recommend

I had the most amazing stay here! Bubble feels just like walking into a friend's cozy apartment rather than a huge hostel. It has a fantastic location with easy access to public transport and the city centre, the people are wonderful and it's hard to find something to hate about it! Thanks Anna and Gábor!

A small hostel where you can get to know everyone. I'd definitely stay at the bubble again if I returned to Budapest.

I had a great time at this place. Great location, very chill but also fun atmosphere. Everyone is super knowledgeable and friendly.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Its like been round at a mates house, perfect little hostel for socialising and meeting new friends. Gabor, Anna and Gene are great and cant help out enough. Will definitely be staying at the Bubble in the future. Thanks Guys :D

Atmosphere at the Bubble is fantastic, feels more like you're staying at a friend's apartment than at a hostel. If you're looking for a hotel-style place you might be happier somewhere else but if you want somewhere that you'll get to meet people and hang out, nowhere better. Definitely staying here when I'm in Budapest again.

The atmosphere here is fantastic, it really feels quite homey and the staff deserve all the credit for that. The check in process is great as they go over a map of the city with you and make excellent recommendations. They go out of their way to help and make you feel comfortable. It is quite tiny as others have said (16 beds), so be aware of that ahead of time. However, even though there were only 2 showers, it was never an issue. Big shout out to Gabor, Anna and Gene for a great stay and NYE.

This is my 3rd stay here and honestly I can't recommend this hostel enough, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Budapest. The staff are amazing and make the place feel like a home from home, fantastic atmosphere and location. Much love for the place and sad to leave...

Gábor and Anna absolutely made our trip! The place is in a great location, the atmosphere is fantastic and great value for money. When I go back, I'll definitely be staying there again!

Dead set the best hostel i've ever stayed at. The place has a great atmosphere, is in a perfect location and the staff are just some of the coolest people ever. Hope to stay again soon.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Had a great time here, feels like a small family! Small and super cozy, and thank you, Anna, for making my trip great! Best tips, good socializing.

Hands down the best hostel I've been to! You'll know what I mean the second you arrive. The Bubble is small and comfy, you'll just feel at home (which is a very good feeling when you are on the road). The awesome and friendly staff give you many recommendations what to do in the great city of Budapest. In the evening we went to dinner followed by a tour to the famous ruin-bars. Basically every night I had a blast and made new friends. And that's what it is about, right? Bubble, I'll be back :).

• 1st Dec 2014

The staff were lovely and the hostel was nice. I was the only person staying there for a night, and the hostel was due to close for a few weeks after my departure, so there weren't many guests staying there which meant the atmousphere was very quiet. Good if you are after a quiet place to retreat to.

Great staff. Small but cute and welcoming hostel. AMAZING location. Would stay here again!

• 5th Nov 2014

A friend of mine from the States and I stayed here when we visited Budapest. Anna is very sweet and helpful, bursting with recommendations of where to eat and hang out. The atmosphere of this hostel can't be beat - you're literally staying in a cool, eclectic person's home. Very central - only about 10 minutes from most of the great ruin pubs. I don't think I have any complaints at all, except there are only 2 showers. But don't let that discourage you from staying at this incredible place!

• 5th Nov 2014