Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Bubble Budapest was everything and more that Chas and I could have asked on our quick trip to the city. Anna drew a detailed map of the best places to check out in our limited time and every suggestion turned out to be an incredible time. As far as the hostel, very homey, charming and eclectic. If I visit again I will stay at the bubble.

• 4th Oct 2015

Easily my favorite hostel. Come here if you want to meet new people and have a good time. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Definitely a good Wifi connection from anywhere in the hostel. A real rarity compared to many of the hostels I stayed in. Anna is the Host with the Most. She almost insists that you have a good time.She drew out great tourist locations, restaurants and bar spots. Helped with directions to find fellow hostelers already out partying. Just go here.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Thanks again. It felt like home away from home. So glad I changed hostel!

• 16th Sep 2015

Everything about this place is great, especially the staff, who are all super helpful and friendly. Location is perfect and you can easily walk to the majority of places you need to see. Only complaint is that the kitchen is quite small, and there is only one bathroom (two showers) to share for the whole place. Overall, fantastic experience.

Budapest Bubble is a must if you would like to meet new people as you travel. The atmosphere is what makes this hostel pretty good. They have decent beds only two showers but that wasn't a problem for me. It is situated quite central but you may have to get a bus or metro depending on where you want to go. All in reaching distance. From the minute you walk in you are welcomed with open arms and will feel relaxed and ready to explore this great city. Definitely will be staying here again.

Quiet little hostel with some seriously amazing staff, super friendly and always happy to chat, and help out with their endless knowledge of Budapest! Although, the facilities seem a little dated, and the price seems a little high for what you get.

My friends and I chose this place due to past reviews saying Anna was awesome. When we arrived it felt like we were at home. She gave us the best recommendations for exploring Budapest. Without her I'm not sure our experience in the city would've been even close to as good. The other guests in the hostel were great as well. Very intimate, and kind of chill, but we still all went out and had a great time together. Highly recommend.

Traveling alone, but had already spent some time and new folks in budapest. I didn't work hard to meet people at the hostel, but if I had, I'm sure I would have made friends. The only thing is the hostel is a little small, so there aren't a ton of people there. But overall I was very satisfied. Would do it again. The staff there is beyond incredible. Just cool folks. They alone are worth staying there :).

Great staff. Great location. A very small hostel with a comfortable atmosphere because of caring staff. Highly recommended.

I loved staying here at Budapest Bubble, it's an old place so don't expect things to be squeaky clean - although that's not for lack of trying by the staff. It's definitely a place to meet other travellers as the hostel itself is in an apartment so it's impossible not to run into other friendly travellers. Great location and the staff were top notch - thanks Jack and crew!

Loved this hostel! Met some great people here. Cozy atmosphere. Excellent location and large, comfortable room. Anna has the best tips for eating and seeing around the city. Thanks for everything!

Incredibly welcoming, helpful and friendly staff; the owner is lucky to have them. Good location too.

• 25th Aug 2015

Wonderful hostel, with lovely helpful staff-members. Anna was very sweet and helpful with suggestions and answering questions. The hostel is nice and cozy, like a family apartment home. No A/C though. The atmosphere is excellent, met a lot of new nice peeps there. Not really a party hostel, more B&B like, but it's about ~10 min. walk from the local pubs/party scene. Still got a good night sleep afterwards. I booked for 4 nights, wished I could stay longer. Rating: 9/10 would visit again!

• 24th Aug 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! Anna and staff were awesome, so helpful and friendly! Will definitely be coming back here again!!

Great little place with wonderful staff and clean facilities. Loved my stay!

The staff were amazing and so, so helpful and friendly! It's a great small hostel to stay in, and very easy to make new friends!

Stayed at the Budapest Bubble in August and although we were unfortunate with the weather, we still really enjoyed our time. The staff were fantastic, Ana gave me a map to the city and spent almost half an hour telling me the best places to go out and to eat. There was a very friendly atmosphere in the hostel and we quickly got to know our room-mates and proceeded to get drunk and go out. The only downside of the hostel (or at least the room I stayed in) was that it was really hot.

• 16th Aug 2015