Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

An amazing hostel with some of the nicest, most genuine staff you will meet. They will go out of their way to make your stay great. The place also has a real community feel to it so it's perfect for solo travellers. Although not a party hostel, it's very easy to find people to party with and many seemed to go out most nights anyway. Overall, one of the best hostels I've stayed in and I will definitely return when in Budapest!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. 100% recommended. Ana, Gabor and Gene are super nice and always willing to help.

Bubble has a really friendly, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Ana and Gene in particular went out of their way to recommend places to eat and drink and things to do. However the hostel itself is a bit old, tired and cramped. The beds in the 8 bed dorm weren't very comfortable and you could feel/hear the springs move in the bed when you rolled over - not a great nights sleep.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

We really enjoyed our stay at hostel Bubble! Anna and Gabor are amazing hosts and we really felt at home as soon as we arrived. They went above and beyond what I would expect from hostel staff to make us feel comfortable and provide local info. The hostel itself is more secure than fort Knox, with three locked doors just to get inside, plus lockers for every bed. superb location right in the city centre but quiet and I slept well every night. can't recommend hostel Bubble enough. Dean and Joel

Sweet hostel. It is a little bit small but the staff is super nice. Suggestions on trip from the staff are quite practical. And the location is perfect.

• 10th May 2015
  • China

Anna was amazing - she goes beyond what I expect from staff at a hostel. Happy with my stay here

The reviews are outstanding for a reason. The most gracious and helpful staff of any hostel I've visited, and an excellent location for exploring the city by foot or public transit.

Believe the hype - the Bubble's really the only place you can stay in Budapest. The staff are unlike anywhere else, it's in a brilliant location, it's more secure than a bank vault and you get a hell of a bang for your buck. Go there.

This is the first hostel I have ever felt the need to review online. It is simply superb in all respects; staff, location, facilities, etc. I cannot say enough what a pleasure it was to stay here, and I hope to be back soon.

• 1st May 2015

Lovely hostel. Staff is quite helpful and friendly. Quite flexible with check out times, which I found very useful. The hostel is very closely located to public transport which is quite convenient. The 8 bed dorm is more spacious than the 6 bed one.

This hostel really grew on me. The staff (especially Anna who I had most interactions with) was such a sweetheart and so helpful. Such a cozy atmosphere and good people I met there too. Again, really grew on me and I was sad to leave!

Best place I'veI've ever stayed, it felt like being at home and yet still had a great atmosphere! Everyone hangs out together and the staff know the best place to eat and chill out!

• 26th Apr 2015

THE BEST HOSTEL YOU WILL EVER STAY IN. Period. I extended my stay in Budapest because of the Bubble, and the people that ran it. You will make lifelong friends here. I switched from another hostel to the Bubble, because a friend back in the states flew into an outrage when I told her I wasn't staying at the Bubble... thankfully, she convinced me to switch. You will literally feel at home here, and you will get the best possible inside advice on how to really, truly, experience Budapest.

Budapest Bubble feels more like home than a hostel. It is amazing, definitely one of the best that I've ever been to. The location is great, the people running the hostel are so kind and welcome you so warmly, special shout out to who Ana is absolutely amazing. Along with all of that, this hostel seems to attract the best travelers so its basically a perfect place to stay.

Excellent staff that really take care of you. Great location as well.

As people have said, this place is just amazing! Great value, amazing people, Anna working there gave me some of the best recommendations. Seriously I will definitely go back there.

A quirky small hostel with a good location near city centre. I had a great time but because it's so small it really all depends on the other guests around, luckily we a good mix of people the 2 nights I stayed. If your looking for something more laid back (non-party hostel) in Budapest, this is a good option.

This hostel is simply amazing! I enjoyed every minute of my time there. I felt like I was hanging out in a friend's apartment as opposed to a hostel. Gabor is very friendly and helpful and Anna is perfect. She goes above and beyond to make everyone's stay fabulous. If you aren't staying at this hostel while in Budapest, you're making a mistake!

Lovely hostess, Great stay!

• 8th Apr 2015