Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

THE BEST HOSTEL YOU WILL EVER STAY IN. Period. I extended my stay in Budapest because of the Bubble, and the people that ran it. You will make lifelong friends here. I switched from another hostel to the Bubble, because a friend back in the states flew into an outrage when I told her I wasn't staying at the Bubble... thankfully, she convinced me to switch. You will literally feel at home here, and you will get the best possible inside advice on how to really, truly, experience Budapest.

Budapest Bubble feels more like home than a hostel. It is amazing, definitely one of the best that I've ever been to. The location is great, the people running the hostel are so kind and welcome you so warmly, special shout out to who Ana is absolutely amazing. Along with all of that, this hostel seems to attract the best travelers so its basically a perfect place to stay.

Excellent staff that really take care of you. Great location as well.

As people have said, this place is just amazing! Great value, amazing people, Anna working there gave me some of the best recommendations. Seriously I will definitely go back there.

A quirky small hostel with a good location near city centre. I had a great time but because it's so small it really all depends on the other guests around, luckily we a good mix of people the 2 nights I stayed. If your looking for something more laid back (non-party hostel) in Budapest, this is a good option.

This hostel is simply amazing! I enjoyed every minute of my time there. I felt like I was hanging out in a friend's apartment as opposed to a hostel. Gabor is very friendly and helpful and Anna is perfect. She goes above and beyond to make everyone's stay fabulous. If you aren't staying at this hostel while in Budapest, you're making a mistake!

Lovely hostess, Great stay!

• 8th Apr 2015

Anna is a sweetheart and Gabor is really cool. Highly recommend. Anna told us the best places to go. A bar she recommended to us we ended up going to 3 nights in a row and had lunch and dinner at a restaurant she recommended. Thanks guys. Be back asap. Robbie.

Really nice hostel with the best staff!

Way cool owners and staff who know everything and what to see and do in Budapest!

Third times a charm as they say the bubble didn't disappoint as the staff was super friendly and helpful and recommend a cozy and fun hostel

• 20th Mar 2015

I'm somewhat of a location snob and I'd vouch that this is a great place to stay. Also, Anna the staff member was one of the friendliest, most helpful staff workers I've ever seen in any hostel. Her and Gabor go above and beyond their duties to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Budapest and I did! Thank you so much!

Anna is awesome. So easy to meet people here and feel part of a family. The best ever! Love Ted bubble.

I had a great time at Bubble Hostel. They recommended me always the best places to eat or drink in Budapest and everyone was super friendly. I felt in the hostel like in my own home :) Unfortunetly I have only spend two nights there but next time it will be longer :)

• 3rd Mar 2015

This is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Bubble is small but intimate and you really get to know all the others guests staying there. Anna gave the best advice on where to go to eat, for night life, and even met us at night! I wish I could live in Bubble, it really felt like a second home. The regular facilities work great and there's a kitchen for use also. I can't find anything bad to say about this hostel. Thanks Bubble! Stay awesome!

Amazing small hostel. Great location and atmosphere, and wonderfully friendly and helpful staff. Would consider returning to Budapest just to stay at the bubble.

Anna and Gabor made us feel completely at home and as if we were part of the Bubble family! They gave us incredible advice about restaurants, activities, and each suggestion turned out to be wonderful! The welcoming atmosphere of the Bubble made us want to never leave Budapest. I will recommend the Bubble to anyone I know who is going to Budapest

Absolutely my favorite hostel experience thus far. Anna and Gabor are the greatest and truly make it feel like you are a part of their family. From the moment I walked in the door it felt like home. They want you to love their city and enjoy your times there (Budapest is amazing by the way). The environment they foster is awesome and you get to know most everybody there. The place was perfectly located within walking distance of everything. Was sad to leave and hope to be back soon! Amazing!

Lovely little hostel! Great staff with plenty of advice and recommendations for my stay in Budapest 👍

Atmosphere, staff and location all amazing. This is a very unique hostel, that is comfortable and warm. There are too many commercialized hostels these days that are just like hotels, so this one was a breath of fresh air.

• 7th Feb 2015