Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

This is my 3rd stay here and honestly I can't recommend this hostel enough, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Budapest. The staff are amazing and make the place feel like a home from home, fantastic atmosphere and location. Much love for the place and sad to leave...

Gábor and Anna absolutely made our trip! The place is in a great location, the atmosphere is fantastic and great value for money. When I go back, I'll definitely be staying there again!

Dead set the best hostel i've ever stayed at. The place has a great atmosphere, is in a perfect location and the staff are just some of the coolest people ever. Hope to stay again soon.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Had a great time here, feels like a small family! Small and super cozy, and thank you, Anna, for making my trip great! Best tips, good socializing.

Hands down the best hostel I've been to! You'll know what I mean the second you arrive. The Bubble is small and comfy, you'll just feel at home (which is a very good feeling when you are on the road). The awesome and friendly staff give you many recommendations what to do in the great city of Budapest. In the evening we went to dinner followed by a tour to the famous ruin-bars. Basically every night I had a blast and made new friends. And that's what it is about, right? Bubble, I'll be back :).

• 1st Dec 2014