Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Olga and Anna were wonderful hosts. It was my first time in Budapest, and travelling on my own, so I am glad to have found such a safe, welcoming hostel. All of the recommendations I was given were fantastic, and the nights out were great too! Thank you so much Olga and Anna - I will be back at the Bubble soon.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Olga and Anna went above and beyond to help everyone have the best time possible and I certainly did. Every night there was the opportunity to go out to all sorts of fantastic places as well as during the day with the excellent recommendations of Olga and Anna.

The bubble has been one of my favourite hostels of my euro trip. Olga and Anna create such a welcoming atmosphere where everyone felt included. Perfect for solo travllers and small groups. I would definitely reccomend the bubble and will be staying here the next time I am in Budapest!

• 30th Jul 2014

Argggghh, so much fun to be had, and people to be met at the Bubble! Olga and Anna were absolute STARS, making my time in Budapest all the more enjoyable, whether it be sightseeing or dining and drinking recommendations. This place will suit all travellers - be it partiers, or (like myself) the older, more subdued crowd.

Best hostel in Budapest! Not as wild as the Carpe Noctem set of hostels, but Olga (owner of the Bubble) is pals with all of the other party hostel crew so you can go out with them but sleep in relative peace. Really chill and sociable atmosphere, well suited for a more mature solo traveler. Would absolutely stay again.

Olga was brilliant! Such a great person with much patience and so many great recommendations on things to do. The bubble was such a fun, close knit environment- great to be with so many other solo travelers! I recommend doing the caving tour. Bathrooms were quite small and hard to maneuver in, and the room was sooo hot and humid, otherwise no complaints.

Bubble is a great little boutique hostel of less than 20 people. Still has a great atmosphere and is easy to meet people, yet you can chill and recover if you want to as well. Good wifi, hot shower and non-squeaky clean beds. Only 2 toilets but wasn't a problem for us. The staff were excellent - Olga and Ana were warm, welcoming and great value. Full of information and can take you out to the ruin bars - Olga even got the hostel tix to an epic sold out pool party at the famous szechenyi baths!

AMAZING STAFF! It was hard to leave. Olga, Anna, Gabor and Gene are even hard to describe. They will not only recommend you everything about the city, but also make sure that you re enjoying your stay there. The atmosphere is great! A must do to solo travelers! It isn't like the party ones, but every night they will come up with something cool and the warmups at the common area pretty much make sure that everybody meets everybody. Put ACs in the bedrooms and we have the best hostel in Europe =D

Amazing hostel, the staff are so warm and fun. The location is great, you become a part of a family while your there. Basic, perfect facility for a solo traveler. Lived my stay and wished I had booked another week there. I will be back.

It was a brilliant stay, the staff were very welcoming and the effort they went to ensuring we had a good time and knew the places to go was really appreciated. It was very laid back and very homely. The location was ideal, a very short walk away to the center of town.

One of the most amazing hostels I've ever been to, all the staff were so friendly and helpful with everything and it was just really good vibes in the place and the whole time we stayed there, would definatley recommend

Everyone parties together every night...very much a small party hostel. Probably not the best place to stay if you're looking to get some rest and wake up early to explore the city. That being said, the staff was super helpful and recommended some great restaurants!

I loved the Bubble! It's a cosy hostel in perfect location with everything you need. Gabor, Anna and Olga are all lovely and will suggest places to go and take everyone out at night. It's very social and has a nice friendly atmosphere like staying at a friends house. Will definitely recommend to friends and hopefully stay again soon :)

The Bubble is a rather small which explains why the amenities are not incredible which is fine the only complain was the showers which over flooded rather easily and the rooms in the second level get incredibly hot. Other than that the hostel was great it is right next to a lovely museum and near food plus 2 underground stops. The staff will take you out which is awesome and will point out and tell you how to get to anywhere you want to go including all of the sites of course.

The bubble was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It's a small hostel, which I prefer. Easy to meet other travelers. Rooms and facilities are cozy and clean but the staff, who often take guests out to local bars at night, are really what make the place excellent.

Olga is amazing, got us a car mechanic to the hostel when our car broke down without asking. Gabor is amazing, booked us cave exploring after we just inquired about caves. The best staff, a homey atmosphere, really the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Hostel itself is only 16 beds, super cozy.

The staff and owners is amazing ! The hostel it's like a friendly house. I visitedany hostel around the world and for me, for this moment, the Bubble is the best !

The hostel was just the greatest thing - amazing staff and great location.

• 30th Jun 2014

Really loved this hostel! Upon arrival, I was given a map and awesome discussion of good places to go (and where to get the best goulash). Gabor and Olga are the nicest people ever and nights out were always really fun. Only thing, I was bit worried there were not enough showers for 16 people. The hostel wasn't booked out while I was there so it was fine, but I think it might get a bit much if it's a full house. Definitely recommend this hostel though, especially for solo travellers!

I really recommend to stay at bubble then you are in Budapest! If I come back, I'll definitely stay with them again!

• 24th Jun 2014