Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere it was such a pleasure being there. Olga. Anna, Gene and the big boss are very welcome and cares about their clients. Olga took us each night out, she s amazing she showed us all the good places in Budapest and famous drinks. Anna was giving me good advices concerning places to go and how to organise my days with the visits. You feel like in a litttle house which i really like. Better than all those places fulll of people.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Just great staff. Been to many hostels but this one just stands out in terms of atmoshpere. Thanks guys.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • India

I don’t normally write reviews but this place was exceptional. Prior to booking, I’d read a review which described the place as akin to staying in a friend’s house and the reviewer had hit the nail right on the head. Olga and the guys were just so welcoming and helpful and contributed greatly to a thoroughly enjoyable stay in Budapest. It’s the ideal place for a solo traveller. Thanks guys I’ll definitely be back!

• 2nd Oct 2014

great hotels to be, very nice staff and good facilities and a special thank to Ana

I can't wait to recommend this hostel to everyone. Trust me, you couldn't find better service than here. This is a small, cozy hostel, has prefect location, less than 10 mins by walk to the river. Very clean, comfortable room with all facilities you need. But above all, the service is the best. I feel like I am staying at friend's house. I met everyone work here, and all of them are just wonderful. Thanks Gabor, Olga, Gene and Anna, you guys are amazing!

• 30th Sep 2014