Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

The staff here are the warmest hosts ever! Anna was amazing as a person and the hostel is small so it is easy to meet a lot of people and hang out. im going back to Budapest and bubble for sure!

Staying at the Bubble is more like staying at a friend's place than a hostel. The atmosphere they create is excellent. The location between the M2 and M3 lines makes it easy to get around as well. However, just like at a friend's place you sacrifice some of the amenities. The 6 bed room I stayed in is really the size of a 4 person room so space and power outlets were limited. But if you are looking for a cozy place to stay in Budapest this is the place to try.

Excellent hostel. Friendly, helpful staff, good location near everything and a great place to meet other solo travellers. Also, the fans were a lifesaver during the summer heat.

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed in. An awesome environment where you get to know other travelers and the staff alike (Hi Anna!). I wish there was one more full bathroom (shower+toilet) but otherwise, it was perfect. Each bed has an outlet, lockers are available in the rooms (you can also borrow a lock), free towels, free printing, walking distance to most of the sites and ruin pubs, very safe neighborhood, close to the metro, etc etc.

The Bubble was a small hostel, but still very social. It is located very near the old Jewish quarter, where all the cool bars and pubs are located. The staff did a great job of telling us where the good food and drink deals were, and also gave us enough space to do our own thing. If you're coming to Budapest specifically to party, you might want to consider a "party" hostels, but if you want a balance between social/nightlife and also experiencing Budapest during the day, this hostel was great.

Great hostel to stay at. Staff very very knowledge and friendly. Great place to meet people and form groups for going out and dinner. Nothing bad to say. Great experience and one of the top hostels I have been at with regards to people, staff, and vibe.

I can't recommend The Bubble enough. Gene (front desk guy) drew a magnum opus of recommendations on our map when we first arrived: he walked us through all the spots to see, authentic eateries, recommended tours to go on. Had some amazing conversations with Anna, Gabor, and the other people passing through. Other highlights: they'll call top restaurants for you (in Hungarian) to make reservations, free towels/linens/locks, and they have febreze INSIDE the toilet. Yes. Toilet febreze.

Awesome little hostel with amazingly friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff. As a solo traveler it was very easy to meet people. I hear that it's a little more empty during the week, but even being there early in the week I didn't have any issues. The facilities aren't anything special, but I personally think atmosphere and the possibility to meet others is more important. Great location too in walking distance to pretty much all the main night life.

1 2 3 Next » last »