Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

My absolute favorite hostel in Europe. Olga is a fantastic host and Gabor, Anna, and Gene make you feel right at home. This place is great for solo travelers to meet new friends and go out and enjoy Budapest nightlife but quiet when you want it to be. I can't say enough good things about the Bubble!

• 12th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in if not just for Olga's hospitality. The hostel owner, Olga, goes above and beyond to make sure that all her guests are completely satisfied. Additionally, the hostel is in a perfect location and has A+++ facilities. I'll be looking forward to returning!!

Great hostel! Smaller with a cozier vibe, easy to get acquainted with the other people staying here. Gabor and Olga are excellent hosts and very chill. Fun nights out on the town with them and great recommendations for attractions to see and food to eat!

• 10th Jun 2014

The Bubble is one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Olga and Gabor are the greatest, and they will make sure you have the best time possible in Budapest. Don't stay anywhere else!

• 9th Jun 2014

You need to stay here. I will be back!! The gelato next door is AMAZING. The staff is helpful, friendly and warm. I felt at home. This is a great way to meet people. I suggest the Baths!!!! Spent every day there. Have fun!!

Awesome hostel. One of the best on my Europe trip. Great environment and people to hang and show you around the city. Facilities are clean. If you are a solo traveler or looking to have a fun time stay at the bubble!!

• 5th Jun 2014

Seriously one of the best, if not the best hostel I have stayed at! Small hostel vibe, with fantastic staff- Olga , Gabor, Gene and Ana- you all made my stay very welcome. Strongly recommended for the solo traveler looking to meet new people! Will definitely be back!

This is without a doubt the greatest hostel I have ever stayed in. The people there are awesome, and I recommend anyone traveling to Budapest to stay here!

The place has a great family feel to it, very small and tight knit. Everyone on the staff was super helpful and encouraged solo travelers to meet up together and planned day/night activities all the time - Gabor, Olga, Gene were all awesome. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in as a solo traveler. I would definitely go back the next time I return to Budapest!

The Bubble hostel is one of the best hostels i've ever been to. It is located in the center of the city and it has a cozy atmosphere especially because of the great staff that works there. From the first moment you arrive the hostel, you feel the warm hospitality and attitude of the staff - Olga, Gabor and Gene. They are advising about all things you need to know about the city: Places to visit, transportation tickets, restaurants and much more.

• 29th May 2014
  • Israel

STOP! You found it! the place you wanna stay at!This hostel is a small one. But it's perfect.You go in and from the first Minute on you feel welcome. When i got there late at night, i was still talking to Olga for about an hour and she offered me tea, coffe, wine, whatever i wanted. Also Gene and Gabor are super nice. It's not about staying at a hostel, it's about staying at a friends place. I'll not consider staying at any other place than the bubble and i'll definitely recommend it to anyone!

Best hostel I've ever been to!

• 16th May 2014

The most friendly and helpful staff I've seen in a hostel. Olga, Gabor and Gene make you feel like at home at the Bubble. They know pretty much everything about Budapest and are keen to explain it (Olga took more than an hour to point out to us some attractions, restaurants and particularities on the map). More than that, what we really enjoyed is the impression to be treated like friends and not like customers. They offer you to go out with them, eating, drinking or dancing! Great!

I had a great time staying here. The people who worked there Gene and Olga were very friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again. The rooms were big, the amenities were cool, the location is awesome. Located near public transportation, restaurants, grocery stores and more. Went out to a Budapest pool party with the some people from the hostel, one of the craziest nights I had in Budapest. Would recommend.

The Bubble isn't anything special where the rooms are concerned, but the staff is amazing. Olga has the biggest smile ever, Gabor is incredibly enthusiastic, and Gene knows all the best places to eat in Budapest. They go out with the guests regularly and make you feel right at home. The hostel is so small that you really have a chance to get to know people. The location is great, too. Strong wifi.

The Location is Ideal, 10 min from the main night area, but in a quite surrounding, close to metro and trams, the Hostel is tiny but cosy you feel like going to visit your friend really, the staff goes the extra mile to make your stay perfect, they give advice and go out with you at night.. so the hostel people become a group..Thanks guys.. I'll be back.. :)

Staff is awesome, they make sure you have a 5 star experience. The hostel is comfy and incredibly clean.

A familiar place where you get to know easily other travellers. Gene, Olga and Gabor were great hosts!

The Bubble is the best! Would definitely stay there again and will recommend it to anyone traveling to Budapest. Great atmosphere, great staff, great location. Gene spent a half hour with us when we got in, walking us through his personal recommendations for best local restaurants, bars, etc. and marking each one on a map. Gabor and Olga were incredibly nice as well - always making sure we had what we needed. So accommodating!

I can't recommend this hostel enough. Absolutely caring and helpful in every way, Olga, Gabor, and Gene made my stay in Budapest the highlight of my trip. Gabor is sweet and makes sure everyone is comfortable. Gene knows where you need to eat. Olga knows the nightlife and alternative scenes like no one else, goes out of her way to help people have a great night, and is possibly the friendliest, sweetest person in Europe. Perfect for solo travelers and small groups.