Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

The rest of the reviews on this site pointed me towards Bubble because of the promise of a wonderful staff. Olga and Gene were both extremely helpful in their own way. Gene knows a great deal of cheap and tasty food options and marked these on our map, so we were never at a loss as to where to eat. He was also very keen to organize restaurant reservations. Olga knows the underground nightlife scene and even owns a dress up box! Real good fun. The place itself was cozy and it was easy to meet ppl

• 10th Apr 2014

Being Hungarian, but living abroad, I have stayed in Bubble, because my friends decided to visit Budapest. The hostel is in the best possible place in town, most of the things are in walking distance. The hostel's atmosphere is great, the staff, Olga and Gene very friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied, have never stayed in a hostel like that before, and my friends from abroad were very chuffed too, they said they are definitely going to come back!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

My family and I had a wonderful time staying at the Bubble! Olga and gang were incredibly friendly and welcoming and had more recommendations for food and sights than there are hours in the day. :) The hostel is tucked into a perfect spot in the center of town with access to everything. I would love to stay here again!

I don't usually write comments but this hostel was just too much awesome not to!! The staff was so helpful, friendly, and a blast to go out with. They recommended great places to see and eat! Overall it was great fun being there and I will definitely go back again when I get the chance

• 4th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at and there's been a good few. Extremely helpful and fun staff. I'm looking forward to going back.

BEST HOSTEL EVER

This hostel was really nice, and the staff is AWESOME. The location is great--not right in the middle of all the action, but close enough for a short walk to all the major attractions. Really friendly atmosphere, like you're staying with friends.

Definitely one of the warmest, most familiar hostels I've ever stayed in. Olga is such a nice, naturally caring person. It's the perfect place to stay especially for solo travelers, since the hostel is so small and the hosts use to go out with the guests each night.

Nice hostel, but expensive in comparing to the rest in Budapest. Really nice staff though! If you like smaller hostels this is a good choice

1 2 3 4 Next » last »