Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

Lovely hostess, Great stay!

• 8th Apr 2015

Anna is a sweetheart and Gabor is really cool. Highly recommend. Anna told us the best places to go. A bar she recommended to us we ended up going to 3 nights in a row and had lunch and dinner at a restaurant she recommended. Thanks guys. Be back asap. Robbie.

Really nice hostel with the best staff!

Way cool owners and staff who know everything and what to see and do in Budapest!

Third times a charm as they say the bubble didn't disappoint as the staff was super friendly and helpful and recommend a cozy and fun hostel

• 20th Mar 2015

I'm somewhat of a location snob and I'd vouch that this is a great place to stay. Also, Anna the staff member was one of the friendliest, most helpful staff workers I've ever seen in any hostel. Her and Gabor go above and beyond their duties to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Budapest and I did! Thank you so much!

Anna is awesome. So easy to meet people here and feel part of a family. The best ever! Love Ted bubble.

I had a great time at Bubble Hostel. They recommended me always the best places to eat or drink in Budapest and everyone was super friendly. I felt in the hostel like in my own home :) Unfortunetly I have only spend two nights there but next time it will be longer :)

• 3rd Mar 2015