Budapest Bubble Reviews

Brody Sandor u. 2., Budapest, Hungary

This hostel not only wants you to have a good time but ensures it. Whether you are interested in cave diving, going to the baths, going to clubs, or attending a pool party this hostel and its employees will do their best to get you there. They even organize events for everyone at the hostel who wishes to attend. This hostel is great for socialization, and the location near the shopping street and museums make it great.

I cannot recommend this place enough. I have stayed in plenty of hostels, and this was by far the best. The owner/operators Olga and Gabor are incredible. They genuinely care about ensuring you enjoy your stay in Budapest, regardless of what your interests are. And they are just super friendly and welcoming. I really felt at home at the Bubble. Don't look anywhere else. This is it! You have found the perfect hostel for your Budapest adventure!

• 17th Jun 2014

Staying here is like staying at your cousin's place-- expect facilities like those at a house. The staff are like your cool cousins, the ones that will show you the best places to go on a map when you arrive, and will go out with you at night to find somewhere really cool. A real home like atmosphere, it no longer felt I was travelling on my own! I had a great stay-- the 6 bed room is really tiny, the 8 is much larger and nicer.

Lovely little place to stay in Budapest. Quite quiet and small, but seems to always have a good crowd staying there so it's good for making friends in a relaxed environment. We all went together both the nights we were there anyway so it was grand. Amazing staff made our stay so enjoyable. The rooms are spacious and clean, we had two bathrooms available, a small kitchen and a common area. Wifi was good too, but facilities are limited as it's a small hostel. Unbeatable for location.

By far the best hostel experience you could ever imagine for. It felt much more like living with a bunch of friends for a few days than with any strangers. If you can get a bed this is ABSOLUTELY the hostel you want to stay at in Budapest!

• 14th Jun 2014

My absolute favorite hostel in Europe. Olga is a fantastic host and Gabor, Anna, and Gene make you feel right at home. This place is great for solo travelers to meet new friends and go out and enjoy Budapest nightlife but quiet when you want it to be. I can't say enough good things about the Bubble!

• 12th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in if not just for Olga's hospitality. The hostel owner, Olga, goes above and beyond to make sure that all her guests are completely satisfied. Additionally, the hostel is in a perfect location and has A+++ facilities. I'll be looking forward to returning!!

Great hostel! Smaller with a cozier vibe, easy to get acquainted with the other people staying here. Gabor and Olga are excellent hosts and very chill. Fun nights out on the town with them and great recommendations for attractions to see and food to eat!

• 10th Jun 2014

The Bubble is one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Olga and Gabor are the greatest, and they will make sure you have the best time possible in Budapest. Don't stay anywhere else!

• 9th Jun 2014

You need to stay here. I will be back!! The gelato next door is AMAZING. The staff is helpful, friendly and warm. I felt at home. This is a great way to meet people. I suggest the Baths!!!! Spent every day there. Have fun!!

Awesome hostel. One of the best on my Europe trip. Great environment and people to hang and show you around the city. Facilities are clean. If you are a solo traveler or looking to have a fun time stay at the bubble!!

• 5th Jun 2014

Seriously one of the best, if not the best hostel I have stayed at! Small hostel vibe, with fantastic staff- Olga , Gabor, Gene and Ana- you all made my stay very welcome. Strongly recommended for the solo traveler looking to meet new people! Will definitely be back!

This is without a doubt the greatest hostel I have ever stayed in. The people there are awesome, and I recommend anyone traveling to Budapest to stay here!

The place has a great family feel to it, very small and tight knit. Everyone on the staff was super helpful and encouraged solo travelers to meet up together and planned day/night activities all the time - Gabor, Olga, Gene were all awesome. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in as a solo traveler. I would definitely go back the next time I return to Budapest!

The Bubble hostel is one of the best hostels i've ever been to. It is located in the center of the city and it has a cozy atmosphere especially because of the great staff that works there. From the first moment you arrive the hostel, you feel the warm hospitality and attitude of the staff - Olga, Gabor and Gene. They are advising about all things you need to know about the city: Places to visit, transportation tickets, restaurants and much more.

• 29th May 2014
  • Israel

STOP! You found it! the place you wanna stay at!This hostel is a small one. But it's perfect.You go in and from the first Minute on you feel welcome. When i got there late at night, i was still talking to Olga for about an hour and she offered me tea, coffe, wine, whatever i wanted. Also Gene and Gabor are super nice. It's not about staying at a hostel, it's about staying at a friends place. I'll not consider staying at any other place than the bubble and i'll definitely recommend it to anyone!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »