Budapest Budget Hostel Reviews

Ipar u. 15-21, Budapest, Hungary

When I arrived I was made to feel welcome. The staff are very friendly and I was shown to my room. The rooms are very clean and I managed to get a good night's sleep during my stay. The hostel is also a five minute walk from a tram line which runs 24/7. Definitely recommend to anyone visiting Budapest.

I stayed in a single room because the price was so cheap - it was definitely worth it. The room was huge - it included a table and chairs, bedside tables and wardrobe. Kitchen facilities are a bit lacking but ok for cooking simple things. the location is quite far from the centre so you do need to take public transport but there's a supermarket and lots of restaurants nearby.

You run a lovely hostel, Budapest is an awesome city!, and it's nice you annaunce yourself as gayfriendly hostel. Sure we'll be back someday :D

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Room and common space is large, and we love the kitchen. WIFI is good. The location is also quite good. Staffs are really helpful and patient. But....there is NO HOT WATER!!!!!!!!!!! and the heat is not working really well. However, for such price, you can not ask too much for. So overall, the value is way beyond the price.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Taiwan

Thank you for your feedback! First of all for the nice sentences. We have capacity to make enough hot water and the minimum temperature should always be at least 22C. Sometimes it happens that something doesn't work properly but, if you inform my colleagues at the reception, we try to fix it asap! Anyways we are trying to take care of this... Best regards!

The hostel was not in city center, and in the night at 3 am it is difficult to find transportation there. But otherwise it was good place, clean and friendship. The only problem was that the their local PC could not connect to internet but they had WIFI that you could use it. The kitchen was fully equipped and was ok. In general I satisfied about that.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. We are 7 minutes walking from the tram 4-6 which is the only nonstop tram line of the city, my colleagues inform all the arrivals about this, so maybe there where some misunderstanding in your case. The common computers are not the fastest one that's true, but a lot of people use them and at least they are free. We will buy new ones. We are working on making everything better. Thank you for being our guest! Best regards!

A bit far from the city center, even though it was doable by walking. No place to leave the luggages safely. Apart from these, no major complaints.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback! Sorry for that, because of the New Years Eve rush, we had to put you in a room which we use as a private room, so that's why there were no lockers - at least you were alone in the room as I saw. Thank you for being our guest and best regards!

It was a very pleasant stay and I would recommend this hostel to friends.

• 14th Dec 2013