Very Good 55 Total Reviews
Very Good 55 Total Reviews
Budapest Royal Apartment Located at Ferenciek tere 2, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Budapest H-1050 Ferenciek tere 2
71% 55
47.4931097 19.0549921
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016
7.1

I got a confirmation email from HostelWorld but nothing from the owners. My friend and I arrived to the apartment at the time I indicated of my arrival on HostelWorld to find a locked door and no one to help us. I called the number for the owner of the apartment to find out there actually wasn't any availability in this apartment. The owners had another space available for us in a different location but did not compensate us for our troubles.