Budapest Royal Apartment Reviews

Ferenciek tere 2, Budapest, Hungary

The flat was really nice and quite, very clean and very well located (neighbourhood of tourist interest, public transport and supermarket with take away food next door). The only bad thing is that there is no elevator and it is on the 3rd floor. The communication with the staff and the treatment was excellent. He even drove us to a place we wanted to visit because we met at the stairs. Absolutely recommendable to anyone visiting Budapest. I would not doubt to stay there again.

Fantastic location. Great for seeing lots of the sights. The owners were helpful and friendly by email. I'd have liked an extra pillow and more spoons in the kitchen but excellent value. Smelled clean when you walked in. I enjoyed my stay.

• 6th Sep 2014

A good apartment for a weekend away, we were a little confused by the photos of the rooms, which in fact is 2 apartments rather than 1 so we went expecting a bigger place. By all means a good apartment with an excellent location, but we were expecting something different. facilities good.