Buddha Guest Villas - Poolside

Good 114 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 114 Total Reviews

4th Apr 2017

For an affordable hotel pretty much in the center of Kuta, I thought it was a good deal. Its not like upscale, more of a mix between a guesthouse and hotel with a big bamboo garden. Pool area seemed new and pretty good although small. Room was fine, budget style. The breakfast omelette was great!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
15th Mar 2017
4.3

on arrival staff didn't have change for my payment so said they would give me change the following day, this never happened I had to hassle them 5 times before getting it back! Bed very uncomfortable, place seemed a bit dark and dingy. Mosquitoes in my room. Only good factor was the pool area was nice. Would not recommend.