Buddha Hostel Medellin

Fabulous 440 Total Reviews
Fabulous 440 Total Reviews

• Ecuador, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017

Very good hostel, nice staff.

27th Apr 2017

I had a great stay here, it was a good environment and the staff was very helpful, the facilities were clean and I would recommend this hostel.

• Scotland, Male, 41+
25th Mar 2017

Wow! What a beautiful and interesting place. Great location in a very nice part of town. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Medellin.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Jan 2017
6.0

We stayed in a private room which was quite big and bed was super comfy and clean. The downside to this hostel is its location, not really in the best tourist hub, also you can hear everything in this hostel, to the point where two guys talking in the downstairs area kept me up all night, so if you'really a light sleeper this is probably not the hostel for you. The staff are OK, not super helpful and also hard to identify who was an employee and who was a guest. Overall was an OK hostel.

5th Jan 2017

Very good hostel except for the fact that a) my top bunk was next to a wall COVERED in mold and b) the receptionist told me the wrong time/place for a tour I had already paid for and I almost missed it. But it's cool because the awesome girl the next morning helped me out and paid for my taxi and called the company and took care of me. Would deff stay here again. Clean bathrooms. Nice breakfast.