Buddha Lounge Samui Reviews

77/20 Moo 4 Bangrak Beach, Bophut, Amphoe, Koh Samui, Thailand

staff were helpful beyond words

• 1st Jul 2015

Best Hostel I have ever been. Rooms are big and clean and the Lounge with TV is great for chill out and watch movies and meet people. The beach with public beach club and big pool are 3 Min in walking distance as well Restaurants and Pub. The hostel has a tour operator, laundry service and motorbike rent if you want to discover the island. You can also book many tours. Great place to stay. Will come back for sure cause staff is great and helpful all the time.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

This was not the right place for me. Very nice rooms and staff but I didn´t find one single another person to talk to when I was there. Very lonely and the location simply horrible. Hated the area and could not wait to move to Chaweng Beach which I did as fast as I could. So much better there. Nothing charming about Kho Samui around this hostel and the taxes cheat on you - all of them. Would not go to this place again though I would be paid for it.

Was out of the main area and no real way of getting a taxi unless you walked to a main road. The owner was nice enough to drive us to the airport himself since it would be more expensive to get a taxi to come to the hotel. Rooms were clean and really big. Big bathroom.