Buddha Lounge Samui Reviews

77/20 Moo 4 Bangrak Beach, Bophut, Amphoe, Koh Samui, Thailand

Wifi is good, showers are clean, lots of space. Lockers can only fit your important stuff not your whole bag. I liked it, they have nice common room with tvs and kitchens. Just not the best location! I would go back, I just stayed there one night before my flight and they organized a taxi for me in the middle of the night!

Great hostel with friendly, helpful staff. I visited in low season so it was a bit quiet. This hostel would be perfect if in a better location.

I really enjoyed my stay at Buddha Lounge. It was clean and really comfortable. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. I rented a motorbike from them and purchased my ferry/train ticket to Bangkok from them. It was very convenient

Lovely hostel, close to the airport and Bophut. The dorm rooms are very spacious and have comfortable beds, each with their own power socket and light. There is a communal area with sofas and a massive screen with plenty of DVDs to watch for a quiet night in. The hostel is very clean throughout and the staff are friendly and helpful. The location is a little out from the main party areas but it's not difficult or expensive to get to and from them. I really liked this place and would recommend.

I loved this area of Koh Samui. Not touristy. The beach is a 5 minute walk away and is very quaint and quiet. The hostel has a common room with big screen tv and couches to watch movies as a group. Free breakfast of toast and cereal. Small lockers that will fit your laptop. Internet was reliable.

Very helpful staff and friendly. They organized everything for us and made our stay easy.

PROS: Quiet and pretty clean. SUPER helpful staff, the owner even drove me to the pier that air asia leaves from for 500 baht, which is cheaper than a taxi would be. CONS: FAR from the main areas of the island. Breakfast is only toast or cereal. Bathrooms aren't the cleanest and have a less than desirable smell. Overall, this is a nice little hostel if you're looking for some peace and quiet and don't mind shelling out a bunch of money to go to the busier areas of the island.

Great quiet place to stay. The walk to the beach is not even five minutes. Very clean and staff is friendly and helpful.

Very good location if you're on the way on or away to somewhere else...airport and ferry closeby, within minutes. Spacious shared areas, great kitchen with everything you need in it!!! Dorm rooms a bit small though, and not all the private lights worked. Overall a great experience, i'd reccomend it. Staff very enthusiastic.

Really clean and modern hostel. Only had time to stay for one night but would happyilu stay for longer. The dormers abs showers were very clean and a basic breakfast is included. The location was slightly far out but close to the peer to catch a boat to phangan.

Only stayed here for 1 night as I was heading off the next morning. Booked a deluxe room and my god, what a fantastic room. Came with fridge, stove and sat tv. Its tucked in a few side streets behind a main road, which is great for quietness, just remember which turnings to make when heading back. Was greeted by very friendly staff. They also offer moped renting, which is great. Sadly was not there long enough to experience meeting people and take full advantage but a MUST stay. Great job guys.

Very secure, we were impressed with our room and the owner were very gracious and chatty! Made us feel very welcome and I would definitely stay there again.

• 27th Jun 2014

The place was nice but little bit of a walk to bars and night life. Staff was friendly and beds were big and comfy. My only compliant was the front desk charged me 300 for a taxi when they only gave the taxi driver 150.