Buddy's Hostel Reviews

No.27 Fengbei Road, Diecai District, Guilin, Guilin, China

The hostel was nice. The dormitory was okay and the common places was nice.

Green Forest Hotel is the best bet in the city. If you can find a space there, don't stay here.

• 30th Sep 2013
  • Venezuela

I had a nice stay at the hostel and staff were helpful and friendly. They were no water purifiers which I kept having to buy water. Their computers are a bit dodgy... The locks on the door didn't seem very secure and there people from the business that shared the same corridor as my room walking up and down. The hostel organised a trip for me and didn't mention that it involved a river cruise as well which meant waiting in the bus for an hour and a half to avoid paying for this cruise.