Budget B&B Aelbrechtskade Reviews

Aelbrechtskade 71A, Rotterdam, Netherlands

i rented this b&B private single bed for only £30!! this place is amazing equivalent to a 4 star hotel. new clean with modern facilities, shared living room, bathroom. there's is also another room for other guest. balcony with a pretty good view of the riverside. and maarten the landlord a very friendly person. who a has been to many countries.the food is self catering service with coffee machine,breakfast cereal, bread, eggs etcc........untensils provided with cooker.

I would like to recommend the B&B to other guests visiting Rotterdam. It is a nice cozy and quiet accomodation although it's located rather central. With tram you reach the city centre (conference building de doelen/rotterdam centraal/shopping areas) within a few minutes. I thank the host for the pleasant stay - it was by far the best and neatest B&B I ever stayed in - although I regret that I couldn't enjoy the huge balkony with view of the cannel due to the bad weather ;)

• 29th Apr 2014

Very friendly and helpful owner!

I went there during new year. It is a nice apartment with great view of the canal. The landlord was really nice and helpful. His girl friend even take me all the way to the metro station telling me how to buy metro tickets as all the public transportations got a bit messy the day before new year's day.

View all Rotterdam Bed and Breakfasts