7.8
Very Good 139 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 139 Total Reviews
Budget Hostel Located at 102/4 Cong Quynh street, Pham Ngu Lao ward,district 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 84 909942185 102/4 Cong Quynh street, Pham Ngu Lao ward,district 1
78% 139
10.7649722 106.6905283
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016
5.4

I wouldn't recommend anyone staying here. We had a sleepless first night here because the noisy locals downstairs and some other strange noises. We had a cold shower and the drain of the bathroom was blocked so the bathroom was a swimming pool... Very unhygienic. Breakfast, I know it was free, but really wasn't great. They served you a baguette and a fried egg, and a Warm coffee not quite what it said on the menu... (Tea, jam...?) Location was good, staff were slow, confused but tried to help

6th Aug 2016

Comfortable spot, good location.

29th Jul 2016

Nice cozy hostel in the backpacker area of Saigon. AC it's super nice and the beds are comfty! Definitely recommended.

29th Jul 2016
2.0

I had to give them low ratings because as I was on my flight into Vietnam they cancelled my reservation which only forced me to find another place within hours of landing. It caused me quite a hassle.

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Great value for money hostel with a vibey atmosphere and friendly staff. Highly recommend it!

• Norway, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Amazing hostel! The staffs always around and really friendly, know my names and go out of their way to make me feel welcoming. I stayed in their 6 bed mix dorm, not much space but bed is big and comfy, room is clean and fresh air. I also really enjoyed the party, there was not so much food however, free 2 Saigon beers/ person is good point. I love the crazy game that I win 20% discount on room rate. The free breakfast is good enough with bread, fried egg and tea or coffee. Strongly recommend.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

I really enjoyed our time here at the Budget Hostel. I was a bit nervous after reading some reviews. But the staff went out of their way to help us. Giving directions and helping us book tours. They even had two free beers and loads of food for everyone at the hostel. A good way to meet other people. The staff stayed with us and thought us some Vietnamese. The rooms aren't huge and it isn't a fancy hostel. But is cheap and cheerful. Good location. It also has free breakfast.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2016
2.3

DIRTY, UNORGANIZED & TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! by Far the WORST I have experienced in 2 months SEA. We booked on hostel world and when we showed up they made us wait 20 minutes while she tried to find a room for us because the hostel was overbooked. We got put in a room w dirty sheets we had to change it ourselves. Next day they took all of our stuff out in bags and put it in the common room when we got back we went into our room and 2 new ppl, they had our sheets, ew! We lost a lot of stuff

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
20th Apr 2016
7.4

Cheap and cheerful. Excellent location, well air-conned rooms, lockers and padlocks provided. My dorm had a large ensuite bathroom which was kept very clean. Not really any common area for socialising and I sometimes felt that the staff got a bit annoyed when you asked them for something but those are my only complaints and it wouldn't stop me staying here again.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
6.9

Bed bugs on the first night but i got a change of bed immediately when asked. The location and wifi was good! So overall it wasnt a bad stay