Budget Hostel Reviews

102/4 Cong Quynh street, Pham Ngu Lao ward,district 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Budget Hostel was an extremely pleasant experience. While the name of the hostel made me initially second guess whether or not I should book, I realized I inaccurately judged the hostel by its name. All in all, the staff is extremely nice, provided a map, safely held my passport for me, called taxis for me, etc. I stayed in a shared room, where the bunk beds are extremely clean and sturdy. The room is a bit cramped, but for the cheap cost, it was a great experience.

This is a quiet hostel, no too much people in here. Down in reception there is a sofa and a table, and the owners of the place are all day there. Nice people. I got invited some Pho Bo for lunch with the rest of the family. The people in reception speak enough english (and french) and are helpfull A quiet place to stay, if you want to sozialize or party, go somewhere else

Dont use the laundry serivce. They dont clean it properly and puteverything on display in the staircase. Force them to keep your passport if they want to return Them to you immediatelly. Mine got stolen because they didnt keep it. Usually all the hostels do keep them til you check out.

Really nice place, really welcoming staff, really affordable price. Perfect to spend a few days in HMC, I highly recommand this place = )