Budget Hostel

8.0
Fabulous 233 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 25-30
18th May 2017

Good location. Not a very big common area so if you're on your own might not be the place. Staff were nice and helped us book the cu chi tunnels. Room was quite big with good A/C. When it rained it was so loud being on the top floor. Overall stay was good.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017
6.6

The guy showed me to my room and pointed to my bed. I asked for a key and he told me they don't lock the doors. That was a worry. Bed wasn't terrible, but music was playing loudly till beyond midnight. I was on the first floor which probably made it worse. No one ran me through the whole breakfast thing so when I went down in the morning to find out, the woman didn't help & I felt awkward and confused so I didn't bother. You definitely get what you paid for.

• fmery886240
  • Chile, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017

Was a perfect place to stay in Ho Chi Minh! Near to everywhere! The staff was really nice! Have a free breakfast that can be better! And the price is cheap! I recommended 100%

• templeofgoon
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
13th May 2017

Great location with friendly staff. Dorms are nice with an ensuite. Nice breakfast and cheap beers!

• timvonluecken8008
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
2nd May 2017

Very good location, nice and clean rooms, AC was working perfectly and the staff was very friendly. They even take your scooter inside for the night when you tell them you have one. Unfortunately there was no common area so there was no real atmosphere.

• England, Couple, 18-24
26th Apr 2017
7.7

Great location. Stayed in both a private double room and a dorm on the last night as we wanted to stay one more night and the room we were in was booked. Both decent rooms with good AC and reasonably clean. Great location being close to all the bars but away from the noise. Decent breakfast and friendly staff.

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2017
7.4

Staff were helpful and the free breakfast was good, got a baguette and a fried egg. The beds weren't particularly comfortable but the AC was good. There was building works going on at the time so it was quite noisy. Overall fine to stay at for a few days.

7th Apr 2017

This hostel was the best decision of my entire trip to Vietnam ! The atmosphere is great , the staff is accommodating and inviting as well as sociable , I made some awesome life long connections at this hostel we created the United Nations of BackPackers right there a perfect group of 11 strangers backpacking across the world use will forever hold this hostel responsible for bringing us together ! Love it will be returning and staying here again :)

• Philippines, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

I highly recommend this place. At first, you will slightly disappointed with the place because it is surrounded by a noisy neighborhood but along the way you will feel at home. The staff are very accommodating. Aside from that, there is a free breakfast which will satisfy you and a hassle free. The breakfast includes baguette and omelette. The location is great. It's near at the attractions in the city--a walking distance. I'll definitely be back!

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
1st Apr 2017
7.7

Nice hostel, most of the staff is very friendly and will help arrange travel to various activities. I would certainly recommend it for a quiet stay in HCMC.