7.8
Very Good 145 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 145 Total Reviews
Budget Hostel Located at 102/4 Cong Quynh street, Pham Ngu Lao ward,district 1, Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 84 909942185 102/4 Cong Quynh street, Pham Ngu Lao ward,district 1
78% 145
10.7649722 106.6905283
    Rooms available

26th Aug 2016

The bathroom attached to our room was a bit dirty. There was some hair/scum near the drain, the mirror and wall by the sink were dirty with toothpaste spit. Otherwise, the rooms are a comfortable temperature and size. The location is awesome and located near some yummy street food. The staff were very nice.

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016
5.4

I wouldn't recommend anyone staying here. We had a sleepless first night here because the noisy locals downstairs and some other strange noises. We had a cold shower and the drain of the bathroom was blocked so the bathroom was a swimming pool... Very unhygienic. Breakfast, I know it was free, but really wasn't great. They served you a baguette and a fried egg, and a Warm coffee not quite what it said on the menu... (Tea, jam...?) Location was good, staff were slow, confused but tried to help

• Germany, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016
8.0

Nice rooms, nice staff and perfect location. Breakfast included (Bread with egg) But we stayed in a dorm with working people, all day somebody was sleeping or appeared in the middle of the night.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Great location righr next to the backpackers street. There is free breakfast included and the bunk beds all have their own outlets, which is very convenient. Can't say a lot about the staff. They don't really seem to care about the people staying there but they're doing their job. So, if you don't need too much help finding your way around, this hostel is adequate. Would stay again although I can't recommend their laundry service since it felt like my laundry came back dirtier than before.

6th Aug 2016

Comfortable spot, good location.

29th Jul 2016

Nice cozy hostel in the backpacker area of Saigon. AC it's super nice and the beds are comfty! Definitely recommended.

29th Jul 2016
2.0

I had to give them low ratings because as I was on my flight into Vietnam they cancelled my reservation which only forced me to find another place within hours of landing. It caused me quite a hassle.

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Great value for money hostel with a vibey atmosphere and friendly staff. Highly recommend it!

• Norway, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

Amazing hostel! The staffs always around and really friendly, know my names and go out of their way to make me feel welcoming. I stayed in their 6 bed mix dorm, not much space but bed is big and comfy, room is clean and fresh air. I also really enjoyed the party, there was not so much food however, free 2 Saigon beers/ person is good point. I love the crazy game that I win 20% discount on room rate. The free breakfast is good enough with bread, fried egg and tea or coffee. Strongly recommend.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

I really enjoyed our time here at the Budget Hostel. I was a bit nervous after reading some reviews. But the staff went out of their way to help us. Giving directions and helping us book tours. They even had two free beers and loads of food for everyone at the hostel. A good way to meet other people. The staff stayed with us and thought us some Vietnamese. The rooms aren't huge and it isn't a fancy hostel. But is cheap and cheerful. Good location. It also has free breakfast.