7.4
Very Good 242 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 242 Total Reviews
Budget Hostel Located at B5, 2/F, Block B, 2-4 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong B5, 2/F, Block B, 2-4 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay
74% 242
22.2814957 114.1854411
    Rooms available

10th Oct 2016

I don't know how fair this review is going to be. I didn't realize there is more than one hostel named "Budget Hostel" in Hong Kong. I thought I was staying at the one in Kowloon. It was my fault but it put me in a bad mood. The address they have listed is not where you go to check in. Eventually someone helped me find the correct building to check in. The place is clean and in a great location and the people are friendly. I wish I had been able to stay another night.