Budget Hostel Reviews

B5, 2/F, Block B, 2-4 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a mixed dorm for 4 people and the room was spacious enough. Perfect for backpackers like me. Unlike other hostels i've tried in Tsim Sha Tsui, their faciilities are in good working condition especially the A/C which is necessary if you need a comfortable place to crash, The bathroom was very decent, the bed mattress comes with a comforter (not a thin sheet of blanket), wifi was good enough, safety lockers, and it is close to a subway station.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

My friend and I had a very pleasant week here in October. We originally booked 2 nights, but ended up canceling our second reservation and staying on because we have such a pleasant experience. Location is hands down the best feature, right by the subway and shopping, minutes walk from tons of bars and restaurants. A great place at a killer price. Highly recommend.

• 2nd Oct 2014

The reception lady didn't quite know what she was doing. There was a really bright light outside my room and it shined into the room and I couldn't sleep because of that. The only good thing about it is the location.

Really convenient~ Causeway Bay is the most prosperous place in Hongkong.u can go anywhere easily. The price is economical for the backpacker

• 16th Aug 2014
  • China

Great, just great as always!

A good enough place for a few days. The staff are super friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you. In a great very central location close to trains buses and trams!

Many problems here. The hostel ignored two e-mails I sent asking for directions. When I rang them they told me to go to the first floor. It turns out the hostel is on the second floor, and the reception is in a completely different building on a different street. There are no signs telling you this. The cleaning lady scammed me out of $40 for a towel. (I speak Chinese so this wasn't a miscommunication). She was quite aggressive when confronted. The room and bed had ants. Reception staff useless.

Excellent location! Stayed in a 4-bed female room, small but it had large lockers inside and hanging space on the walls, very handy. Each bed had their own light and wall plug. Internet worked well most of the time in shared space, but not in the room. Friendly atmosphere where you could either mingle or keep to yourself if wanted. Good instructions on hostelworld how to get there from airport, except it led me to their other building instead of the one with reception! That should be changed.

I booked 8 bed mix room and they placed me in a three bed room with Chinese people who work and live there forever. The room was horrible and the people next to me were fighting and arguing every morning. I asked the man in the reception that the wifi was not working and he simply ignored me. As I speak Chinese , the receptionist said to his colleague " these people are too demanding " I heard it and I just walked away . Bathroom flash was broken , along with Ac .

• 31st May 2014
  • Morocco

A bit hard to find at first but after the perfect place to stay!

It was nice to stayed in this hostel

• 29th Apr 2014