Budget Hostel Reviews

B5, 2/F, Block B, 2-4 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel was good. The room is a little bit small but this is hong kong, that's normal, and compare to other hostels, it is not so small. If the reception is in another building, it is not a problem at all. The staff was nice with me. The price is interesting for Hong Kong so I recommend this hostel. (Only bad thing is the lack of electric plug in the room )

Great hostel. At the central of Causeway bay so it's very easy to go everywhere. The room is small but the bed is clean and comfy. I was lucky coz I stayed in the same building where the reception is. There are only three bathrooms on my floor, but most of the time it's free when I need to use. The common area is small, but it's a great place to meet people. There's free coffee and tea, but only a pot for cooking, if only there's a proper kitchen. The receptionist (Amy I think) is super nice!!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • China

awesome location, next to metro and a supermarket, reception is across the road though

perfect location, reasonable price, room big enough for HK standards, reasonably clean, reception is in another building though (across the road)

Bad bed, very small rooms, bad Facilities, good and friendly staff

It was a great place to stay in, good enough for the price ! The location is perfect the staff very friendly too only bad thing about it was the wifi didn't work well in the rooms but everything else was good!! I would def come back :)

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Not the cleanest place but you meet a lot of people and the location is great. Staff is very helpful and they seem to know every bus line of the entire city which was very handy! Wifi everywhere which works ok.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a mixed dorm for 4 people and the room was spacious enough. Perfect for backpackers like me. Unlike other hostels i've tried in Tsim Sha Tsui, their faciilities are in good working condition especially the A/C which is necessary if you need a comfortable place to crash, The bathroom was very decent, the bed mattress comes with a comforter (not a thin sheet of blanket), wifi was good enough, safety lockers, and it is close to a subway station.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

My friend and I had a very pleasant week here in October. We originally booked 2 nights, but ended up canceling our second reservation and staying on because we have such a pleasant experience. Location is hands down the best feature, right by the subway and shopping, minutes walk from tons of bars and restaurants. A great place at a killer price. Highly recommend.

• 2nd Oct 2014

The reception lady didn't quite know what she was doing. There was a really bright light outside my room and it shined into the room and I couldn't sleep because of that. The only good thing about it is the location.

Really convenient~ Causeway Bay is the most prosperous place in Hongkong.u can go anywhere easily. The price is economical for the backpacker

Great, just great as always!

A good enough place for a few days. The staff are super friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you. In a great very central location close to trains buses and trams!

Many problems here. The hostel ignored two e-mails I sent asking for directions. When I rang them they told me to go to the first floor. It turns out the hostel is on the second floor, and the reception is in a completely different building on a different street. There are no signs telling you this. The cleaning lady scammed me out of $40 for a towel. (I speak Chinese so this wasn't a miscommunication). She was quite aggressive when confronted. The room and bed had ants. Reception staff useless.