Budget Hostel Reviews

B5, 2/F, Block B, 2-4 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I enjoyed my stay in Budget Hostel, great location, good value, the staff were very pleasant and the rooms were nice and clean. The rooms don't look like the pictures but I didn't mind cause they were still quite nice. Once you google map the directions beforehand you shouldn't have any trouble finding the place either. Definitely recommend this place if your looking for a safe cheap hostel.

• 2nd May 2015

So there was a lovely cleaner! =) not impressed with the rest of the staff who worked for the hostel though. I would never usually whine about somewhere being difficult to find, but after I tracked down the building and the apartment, I knocked on the door countless times and then waited outside for half an hour until somebody by chance happened to go past to open the door. I was never given the right address for an entirely different building to check in. The 'common room' also had a sad vibe.

It's in a good location, and one of the cheaper hostels in Hong Kong. It is a great place for meeting other backpackers if you are placed in the main building. There were not enough safety boxes for the number of people in the room. I informed the staff i would be staying longer than my booked days when i arrived yet they failed to put me in the books so i was unsuspectingly kicked out a few days later with nowhere to stay when the place booked out online.