Budget Hostel Reviews

B5, 2/F, Block B, 2-4 Kingston Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a mixed dorm for 4 people and the room was spacious enough. Perfect for backpackers like me. Unlike other hostels i've tried in Tsim Sha Tsui, their faciilities are in good working condition especially the A/C which is necessary if you need a comfortable place to crash, The bathroom was very decent, the bed mattress comes with a comforter (not a thin sheet of blanket), wifi was good enough, safety lockers, and it is close to a subway station.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

My friend and I had a very pleasant week here in October. We originally booked 2 nights, but ended up canceling our second reservation and staying on because we have such a pleasant experience. Location is hands down the best feature, right by the subway and shopping, minutes walk from tons of bars and restaurants. A great place at a killer price. Highly recommend.

• 2nd Oct 2014

The reception lady didn't quite know what she was doing. There was a really bright light outside my room and it shined into the room and I couldn't sleep because of that. The only good thing about it is the location.

1 2 Next » last »