Budget Hostel Reviews

Josefská 7, Prague, Czech Republic

More hotel than hostel, nice building, comfortable beds. good rates, not far from main attractions. Bathroom could've been a little cleaner though

Excellent location for sight seeing. Easy walk to Castle and bridge. Literally just mattresses on the floor in a school building. Slovakian girl at desk was really helpful, irish guy seems angry at the world.You work in customer service, work on your people skills. Ok kitchen but shower facilities have no curtains so had to shower in my swimming suit.

If you are looking for luxus, dont go there. But if you are looking for a cheap but secure place, with an excellent location, it is recommendable. The hostel is a school during the year, and a hostel in summer. Beds are just matreces on the ground, and showers are like in a school. But it is excellent for young people. Wifi only in the corridor, it doesnt get into the rooms...

Hostel was alright, just very limited security, would have been nice to be able to lock the doors to our rooms. I woke up with a strange man next to my bed going through my bags trying to steal my things. I jumped up and caught him red handed so he couldn't take anything, but it was more the fact that I was sleeping alone in the room and anyone could just come in. I felt extremely unsafe.

Stayed here for 12 days and had an absolute blast. Met some amazing people staying there and was the perfect location. Right in the centre close to everything. Would definitely recommend.

• 20th Jul 2014

Overall, a good hostel. Only thing is that it is a school during the year, so all the facilities are far away, like the showers, bathrooms, and lockers. Friendly staff, good for the price.

good hostel and nice and close in the city centre, although there weren't many people there staying at the hostel this was nice in a way as we had the whole dorm pretty much to ourselves but there was however little atmosphere

The staff is very kind. The location is perfect! I would stay here again.

The lack of security is frightening and so was the amount of robberies that take place. Anyone can walk into the building and rooms at anytime. I had ants in my "bed"- a mattress on the floor. The kitchen was fine but only one table for the whole hostel to sit

We have 24hours recepcion, but of course you shouldn´t leave your money under the pillow, please use your locker (for free)...Pictures show very clearly that we do not have beds, just the mattresses, which are very comfortable (incl.blanket, pillow, bed sheets, everything for free). Hostel is a school which works just during summer holiday (no reason to bring 100beds...). That´s why we are sooo cheap and you can stay next to Charles Bridge and spend your money for other purposes:

Cheap, but still too good for the money. A good opportunity to spend a night in the heart of Prague!