Budget Hostel Reviews

Josefská 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel was alright, just very limited security, would have been nice to be able to lock the doors to our rooms. I woke up with a strange man next to my bed going through my bags trying to steal my things. I jumped up and caught him red handed so he couldn't take anything, but it was more the fact that I was sleeping alone in the room and anyone could just come in. I felt extremely unsafe.

Overall, a good hostel. Only thing is that it is a school during the year, so all the facilities are far away, like the showers, bathrooms, and lockers. Friendly staff, good for the price.

The lack of security is frightening and so was the amount of robberies that take place. Anyone can walk into the building and rooms at anytime. I had ants in my "bed"- a mattress on the floor. The kitchen was fine but only one table for the whole hostel to sit

Cheap, but still too good for the money. A good opportunity to spend a night in the heart of Prague!