3.0
Rating 130 Total Reviews
3.0
Rating 130 Total Reviews
Budget Hostel Located at Josefská 7, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Prague 11800 Josefská 7
30% 130
50.0882631 14.4053909
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016
2.0

It turns out this place is only open during the school summer holidays - the rest of the year, it is an ACTUAL WORKING SCHOOL and they do NOT like random backpackers showing up on their doorstep! I'm not inclined to blame the hosts though - they said there was some sort of mix-up with the hostelworld website, and we got our deposit refunded fairly quickly. It would've helped if they'd answered their phones though - not very communicative.

6th May 2016
2.0

This hostel does not exist, yet for some reason Hostelworld decided to put it up. So I booked ot, get to Prauge and as I get there. I get an email saying "sorry for yout inconvenience. This is a problem with hostel world, not the hostel. They left me homeless and then having to pay almost FIFTY pounds for the only hostel with a spare room