Budget Hotel Tourist Inn Reviews

Spuistraat 52, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I was here for two nights, not far from the station which was a bonus and pretty close to the red light district. The girl was very helpful when I arrived and showed me where to rent a bike and was able to get to most sights very easily. Good spacious dorm with lockers I'd recommend staying here.

• 20th Jul 2014

Great hostel, walking distance to everything and near tram stops

Very helpful and kind staff.

A very pleasant and easy-going hostel. It is in the middle of the red light district which probably should be mentioned in the description somewhere, not that it matters. Very clean and comfortable beds with decent sized rooms. The breakfast is fairly average but nothing bad. I would stay here again ; Central location, polite staff and clean.

• 14th Jul 2014

We had a flood on a night of the storm and they didn't offer us a refund of that one night which I believe they should of. Lovely room though and a great stay.

The rooms are really small for 6 beds, I have been in other hostels, where rooms like the ones in this hostel hold less beds (4). The air was broken, so it was incredibly hot, and there were only a small window. In Amsterdam you can find better hostels for the same price.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Good place and good location. I was only there for a one night but from what I saw the staff were helpful and polite. I will recommend Budget Hotel Tourist Inn to people who are staying in Amsterdam.

Really good, breakfast steward went walkabout so no plates for a bit....till I started searching in cupboards....she was outside having a cigarette.....but all in all excellent

Location very good. 10 mins walk from central station and close to everything in old town. Staff excellent - credit to Abodo who is an Egyptian staff at night. Really helpful during our stay and even we were fooling around in dutch way... hahha.. Very clean room - good shower - but guests with luggages should be ready to take it through very narrow stairs (typical in amsterdam tho) Overall the hostel is cool and i had a really good stay here!!!

Great stay (double private ensuite). Small room and steep stairs (but both of those are to be expected anywhere in Amsterdam). Good sized bed, great TV in the room, safe. Everything you could want. You could pay 50% more and wouldn't be complaining for what you got. Staff really friendly and helpful too.

• 26th Jun 2014

Great location, down the street from the train station, and in the middle of all attractions. The staff were very nice as well. And it did not smell like marijuana! Lockers in rooms, clean bathrooms and wifi works in the rooms! And free breakfast!

Had a lovely stay. Loved our room with a balcony! Excellent location. Would recommend.

1 shower and 2 toilets to share between 5 rooms. Very narrow stairs - good for backpackers. Only 5 min walk to main areas like the red light district. In a quiet street so it's good for sleeping

Disappointed with the receptionist in the afternoon as I was left to wait in front of her for a good few minutes while she finished her conversation with her friend/ fellow staff. Evening staff were a lot better. Rooms are small but location near to station and dam square.

i have few concerns, why on earth would you have a TV in a dorm room !!, in the room i stayed in there was like 4 power in one bed and other beds didn't have power outlets, the bathrooms were pretty few, other than that it the rooms where cozy and quite.

Nice clean hostel that's easy to find and has everything you could need. Helpful staff and great atmosphere

• 12th Jun 2014

Very friendly staff, great location. We couldn't open the window in our room and this is the only minus point.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Croatia

Don't expect any backpacker atmosphere - people in dorm room are fairly distant - but this is a wonderful place. Amazing location to bus station , felt safe, had issues with locker in room but staff fixed it. Well maintained and wonderful breakfast

Free breakfast is always nice, good security & location...could walk nearly everywhere. Some of the bathroom floors got really wet for some reason, which wasn't great. Overall, fine hostel. We had a good stay.

Location of the hotel was great, only 5 minutes walk to Dam Square. Breakfast was quite limited, I would've hoped for something fresh or green to eat. Our room was situated beneath the stairs and the noise of people stomping around at night was terrible. Walls are paper thin! Otherwise the room was newly renovated and clean. Toilets and showers were also new, so a big plus for that.