Budget Hotel Tourist Inn Reviews

Spuistraat 52, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything was great except the WIFI, which was so bad that it was bordering on totally useless. Not only was the reception very bad in our room, but the stability was also really, really poor (and the click-through interface buggy -- what's so hard about using plain WPA2?).

The breakfast was delicious and included to the price: fruitsalad, bread, jams, joghurt and boiled eggs. There were some red lights outside of the hostel. This place was easy to find. Everything was clean but the toilets didn't have handtowels so take your towel with you.

The place is really nice located, you can walk to the most important attractions. It's really close to the Central Station as well. The room was ok, little smaller than I thought and there's only two toilets and two showers to the whole floor, so it was kinda annoying cause you need to wait too much. Breakfast was really good tho. Would stay there again.

• 4th Aug 2015

Great hotel, great location. Fantastic price and staff are friendly and welcoming

Great place and outstanding location. Near the train Station. When lost could always ask where the Train Station is then knew where I was. Very important

Overall, I had a really good stay here. The location is the best part -- I was never more than a 20 minute walk from where I wanted to go, and I'm sure less if I had wanted to take public transport, but Amsterdam is so pretty that it's worth it to walk. Lockers in the room are great, they're big enough to put all your valuables, but not big enough to put an entire suitcase in, which fine. Bathrooms weren't particularly clean, and there weren't enough facilities per floor so I always had to wait.

A good and convenient hotel: elevators, very clean and close to everything. Breakfast is ok.

The hostel was really good. Best location you yould ask for, really good beds, the staff was amazing, helpful, happy and always available if you needed anything. Breakfast was good. They had lokers with locks, you choose a four digit code. The only thing That wasn't perfect was the toilets, but then the cleanliness of toilets is half on the hotel and half on the guest and it smelled like pee 24/7. I must say I find it a bit pricey, but then Amsterdam in general is pricey so maybe it wasn't.

Pretty nice place. Excellent bed and room! The breakfast was great! Not a place to meet people though, the common area is pretty much just used for the breakfast. Location is great, just sine minutes from pretty much everywhere that you want to be in Amsterdam. Great place to be if you're in a group.

Loved the lockers and plugins right next to the bed! Well done! Missed an area to hang around. Of course there are the tables in the lobby but thats not really a place to socialize. Apart of that, i would come and stay with you again.

Hostel was really clean and nice and in a good location. I don't want to say that the security is bad, but a member of our party was robbed on our way home on Friday night on a street very near the hostel. The guy on reception was helpful and kind. There is no atmosphere. The breakfast area is the common area and it is dead once breakfast is done. I guess everyone might just be not feeling very social in amsterdam. Aggressively expensive for a hostel, but they all are here.

I liked the location a lot and the staff were very helpful. Everything was clean and quiet as well. I would stay here again if possible on my next trip to Amsterdam.

This hotel was nice and very centrally located. Stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm, which was mainly full of guys except for me and another girl, which was a bit uncomfortable. I stayes on the lower bunk and for some reason the space was smaller and I couldn't sit under there right, kept hitting my head easily and had to hunch over. Nice and new bathrooms that were pretty clean.

Very safe and clean. Was a good stay and will stay again when in Amsterdam.

• 13th Jul 2015

the bathrooms were small with little room to put clothes while showering or changing. The lockers were roomy. The breakfast was nice, not just rolls and jam. I thought the location was great. Not far from the train station or tourist sites.

Very nice hostel. Spacious, lockers, lots of showers and bathrooms, and very clean. Wifi was sketchy most of the time. Would definitely stay here again. And Lynda at the desk is hot!

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn was very clean. I stayed in a private room, and they folded my sheets and replaced my blankets nightly. We did have an issue with WiFi for one of the days, but after letting the front desk know, it returned in a couple hours or so. We were able to connect from our rooms, which is great!

We liked this hostel, as the staff were nice and the place was clean. However, the lock on our door did not work and when we confronted the receptionist about it he told us we didn't need it. Other than that it was a good stay. There were power outlets next to each bed and sinks in the rooms. Our room was small but still nice :) the hostel is walking distance from the train station and red light district ;)

Very clean, wifi was awesome, the apple and orange juice were way watered down.

Unlike the other hotels where my friends were staying, this one had air conditioning. Greatly appreciated! :-)

« first « Prev 1 2 3