Budget Hotel Tourist Inn Reviews

Spuistraat 52, Amsterdam, Netherlands

It is easily the nicest hostel I have stayed in. The location is great, it is clean, the lockers are great too. It was nice, but more costly than I would usually like to pay for a hostel. Staff was friendly, rooms and bathrooms were clean. The breakfast was great.

Great location, nice breakfast and friendly staff (although one of the girls didn't know anything about some of Amsterdam's most known points of interest). Good price-quality ratio.

The room I stayed with the sockets which are not in good condition.

Hotel Tourist Inn has a good location, near the Central Station, few minutes on foot the main streets and is possible to go on foot to Red Light District as well. It has a friendl staff (perfect English), and the breakfest is excellent. The bathrooms were always clean and they are spacious. The wifi wans't working so well inside the bethroom, it was so so.

Very nice location, very central. Due to problems with the booking, the start of our trip wasnt that relaxing as we thought..

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Switzerland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Me and my friend stayed for 3 nights in the doorms during April 2014. The other pepole at the doorms were very nice, and the staff also, and very helpful. There was a big safe to every person in the room, which was perfect. The breakfast was rich and tasty :) Recommended hostel!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Israel

Clean with great location and nice staff. The only 2 tiny issues we had was the 2 inch wide steps on the spiral stair cases in building 2 are quite the challenge (especially with large bags or after a good night out) and they were also decorating the narrow halls during Easter weekend which I thought was really badly scheduled. Wet paint everywhere during a busy weekend within very narrow hallways. On a positive note, waking up with a beautiful view of the canals made up for it.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

only 2 plugs in 6 bed dorm, good breakfast buffet, good location, good staffs, highly recommended~~

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Nice place, nice staff, clean rooms and very good location

good place to stay , good location , staff polite, our room was abit noisy as they put us at the front of the hotel

• 10th Mar 2014

The bed mattresses have springs which hurt your back, should be checked (and replaced). The heating is suspicious, the radiator on the wall doesn't seem to work, and the air-conditioning is weak, it was somewhat cold a few times. WiFi was poor on the 3rd floor, most of the time I couldn't connect. One night some kids were screaming, shouting, swearing, banging on their sleeping friend's door for a long time. The staff was friendly and helpful, best regards. Breakfast was quite good.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

convenient location, personal lock and 24 hour reception. good

The hostel is expensive compared with other hostels. I stayed in a two bed private room, it was small but cleaned and organized, LED TV in the room and the bathroom was cleaned every day. The wifi sometimes did not work and was slow. Near the central station of Amsterdam, well located and safe street.

On arrival we weren't told until after we paid the remaining fee that the room wasn't ready. Booking online I requested the room be ready as of 9am, shortly after arriving at that time we were told by staff that the room wasn't ready and would be only be okay to go up at 1pm! My sister & I had been travelling so we wanted to rest but instead had to go away and return after 1 oclock. The back building was no where near ready for customers, we got woken at 8.30am by builders, & it was freezing!

Great hotel/hostel

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Norway

Loved my stay there! I forgot my ID card there and they were nice enough to send it to me to Spain.

It was in a nice location, and everything that they said it would include/be like was true!

• 25th Jan 2014

This was the first Hostel I stayed at while studying abroad in Europe and it set the bar high. The bed comfy and the bathrooms are nice and clean with hot water. You get breakfast in the morning and as simple as it is, it held me off for most of the day. We checked out early Monday but didn't leave until the afternoon and we were able to leave our stuff in their storage room. I loved this place and highly recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »