Budget Hotel Tourist Inn Reviews

Spuistraat 52, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The bed mattresses have springs which hurt your back, should be checked (and replaced). The heating is suspicious, the radiator on the wall doesn't seem to work, and the air-conditioning is weak, it was somewhat cold a few times. WiFi was poor on the 3rd floor, most of the time I couldn't connect. One night some kids were screaming, shouting, swearing, banging on their sleeping friend's door for a long time. The staff was friendly and helpful, best regards. Breakfast was quite good.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

convenient location, personal lock and 24 hour reception. good

The hostel is expensive compared with other hostels. I stayed in a two bed private room, it was small but cleaned and organized, LED TV in the room and the bathroom was cleaned every day. The wifi sometimes did not work and was slow. Near the central station of Amsterdam, well located and safe street.

On arrival we weren't told until after we paid the remaining fee that the room wasn't ready. Booking online I requested the room be ready as of 9am, shortly after arriving at that time we were told by staff that the room wasn't ready and would be only be okay to go up at 1pm! My sister & I had been travelling so we wanted to rest but instead had to go away and return after 1 oclock. The back building was no where near ready for customers, we got woken at 8.30am by builders, & it was freezing!

1 2 3 Next » last »