Budget Inn Patricia Hotel Reviews

403 east Hastings Street, Vancouver, Canada

I was overcharged on check in and when I asked for a refund the man on reception just fobbed me off saying he'd sort it out and email me. No email. No refund. Abismal service Also, a hotel in this day and age should not stink of cigarette smoke. I'm an outdoor only smoker and I didn't like it so I can't imagine what non smokers think

Excellent staff, good rooms and a very large breakfast, unlimited, if you compare to the price. Our room was small and hot, but we hade a fan although it didn't help that might, which is not to blame the jotel but the climate. The folding door to the bathroom was a bit difficult. The area is depressing, but despite the number of people in the streets, it was very quite during the nights. We had the window open and slept without problems.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

only needed single paid for double