Budget London Apartments Reviews

Willesden Green, London, England

One of the worst places I have ever stayed at. I haven't slept at all most of the nights as it was noisy, and the lights in the hall were switched on all night. The glass window above the door didn't help to block the light. I bought a single room and ended up in a twin room. After half a week I moved to a hotel as I couldn't bear the situation in the hostel.

good enough

• 23rd Oct 2013

Decent place although a little pricey for dorm accommodation. However facilities are good. Good sized common room with TV and seats. Good kitchen facilities. Private toilets and showers instead of communal showers. Unfortunately wifi doesn't really work (they need to increase bandwidth). Also, although there are cleaners, the place can get quite dirty at certain times of the day, mainly because residents don't clean up after themselves.

I stayed here with a group of 10 mates. We booked a 10 man dorm and were put in a 12 man room with a grumpy old man who was really rude to us. We enquired to management on the issue and were told it would be fixed as soon as possible and it never happened despite calling back more than 3 times about the problem. The kitchen was always disgusting, people being too lazy to clean up their own mess leaving the poor cleaning lady to do it which brought her to tears one of the days I was there. Worst!

• 17th Oct 2013