5.8
Rating 291 Total Reviews
5.8
Rating 291 Total Reviews
Budget London Apartments Located at 30 Chatsworth Rd., Willesden Green, London.
England
London London NW2 30 Chatsworth Rd., Willesden Green
58% 291
51.5473224 -0.2152848
    Rooms available

15th Sep 2016

the adress they gave as was different then the adress we got from HostelWorld. so pay attention to that.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
3.7

Firstly, we were trying so hard to open outdoor for more than half n hour and it didnt work, it was super unconvinient. We try to get in for two times and it ended up waiting for someone to open the outdoor, just wasting time. Secondly, in the beginning we went to the adress which was written in my mail but the stuff told us that this is not the right adress and took us to the other place, waste of time again.. I probably wouldnt stay this place again.

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
4.6

You get what you pay for here, I place to sleep (uncomfortably) and a place to shower. The member of staff who "checked me in" did not ask to see any form of ID and was very blunt, lacking people skills and unhelpful with regards to question I asked her "directions to the local shop or supermarket." But the people who were staying at this location were very present and engaged in conversation. So other than the staff member, I would definitely return.

• Australia, Female, 41+
24th Aug 2016
3.7

Forget this one. Took 1 hour to get someone to come over and check me in. No breakfast, no atmosphere. I paid for a private room and got bunk beds in a tiny airless room. Not a real problem except that I could not see the tv from the bottom bunk. I am a globetrotter and haven't had many worse than this.

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
7.7

It was a wonderful place to stay in. The staff was fairly distant, however. The smoke alarm went off very early in the morning and no staff attended to the issue. We just had to wait for the alarm to go off. The place was not sketchy at all, the tennents were nice. No issues besides the lack of staff.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

The hostel was lovely, big and clean. everyone I met staying there was warm and welcoming and showed me where things were. I would recommend staying at this hostel to anyone as it is good value for money

19th Jun 2016
5.7

Too much people into one room there is no space to move and the windows won't open. There is a bunch of unemployed people and even people mentally sick. Try to stay on a better place

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Jun 2016
5.4

Don't go here. Most of the kitchenware is constantly dirty. On one a occasion a staff member couldn't be bothered to bring my contract, or arrange my locker correctly. There are people there frequently doings. Often roommates have no respect for you at all, and to top it off, I was personally accused of being antisocial when I was being completely quiet and keeping to myself. I'm a respectful person. At the same time I was putting up with antisocial behaviour from others nearly constantly!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
8.0

You get what you pay for. They don't enforce the smoking rule too much. They were pretty accommodating though. We landed at 2am after a delayed flight and unfortunately missed the hostel's operating hours so we slept in the airport. Budget London did not charge us for that first night we weren't there so that was fair of them. Overall, it was very convenient to be so near the metro station but everything was very "bare bones."

• danielruben341
  • Czech Republic, Male, 41+
14th Jun 2016
7.7

Not the most secured hostel in the world as there is always someone missing something. But great location and proximity to all tourist attraction... good value for money though.