5.9
Rating 281 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 281 Total Reviews
Budget London Apartments Located at 30 Chatsworth Rd., Willesden Green, London.
England
London London NW2 30 Chatsworth Rd., Willesden Green
59% 281
51.5473224 -0.2152848
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2016
7.7

It was a wonderful place to stay in. The staff was fairly distant, however. The smoke alarm went off very early in the morning and no staff attended to the issue. We just had to wait for the alarm to go off. The place was not sketchy at all, the tennents were nice. No issues besides the lack of staff.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

The hostel was lovely, big and clean. everyone I met staying there was warm and welcoming and showed me where things were. I would recommend staying at this hostel to anyone as it is good value for money

19th Jun 2016
5.7

Too much people into one room there is no space to move and the windows won't open. There is a bunch of unemployed people and even people mentally sick. Try to stay on a better place

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Jun 2016
5.4

Don't go here. Most of the kitchenware is constantly dirty. On one a occasion a staff member couldn't be bothered to bring my contract, or arrange my locker correctly. There are people there frequently doings. Often roommates have no respect for you at all, and to top it off, I was personally accused of being antisocial when I was being completely quiet and keeping to myself. I'm a respectful person. At the same time I was putting up with antisocial behaviour from others nearly constantly!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
8.0

You get what you pay for. They don't enforce the smoking rule too much. They were pretty accommodating though. We landed at 2am after a delayed flight and unfortunately missed the hostel's operating hours so we slept in the airport. Budget London did not charge us for that first night we weren't there so that was fair of them. Overall, it was very convenient to be so near the metro station but everything was very "bare bones."

• danielruben341
  • Czech Republic, Male, 41+
14th Jun 2016
7.7

Not the most secured hostel in the world as there is always someone missing something. But great location and proximity to all tourist attraction... good value for money though.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
13th Jun 2016

39 and 30 Chatsworth Hostels accomodation in Kilburn, London are two of the finest hostels I ever stayed. They are centrally located in London as well as very accessible to guests as they are two minutes by walking from Kilburn tube station along Jubillee line, which station is accessible to Heatrow Airport. Their staff are very accomodating to their guests. "Remy" is very friendly and lovable lady; the darling of all; cleans very well her assigned areas.

• Bulgaria, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2016
2.9

I didn't sleep there at all: I got scared from everything: the locked door of the house, the absence of any staff member, the word : Night caretaker, the key code boxes, the silence on the phone when I rung up the number given there - someone picked up the phone but didn't say a word so I didn't know whom I was talking to......... My deposit of £5 was absolutely in vain, no one is going to refund me now....................

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016
6.6

The dorm itself was good. The ladder on my bad was broken but I got around that. It's SUPER hard to check in. There's no door handles on the door so you can't get in but you have to get inside to call the office and check in. Expect to wait a while to check in. Once you call them it takes a bit to get there. Also people check in at all hours of the night but the staff will turn on the lights and pretend no one is sleeping and talk VERY loud about rules and check in things.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd May 2016
7.7

This place attracts transient types - people who have moved to London to find work and stay here for weeks or months at a time. It can also attract people in desperate situations who steal food or sell drugs from the hostel. But the staff are attentive and try to curb this as best they can. This place isn't a social hostel for backpackers, but perfect for somebody wanting to find a little privacy on a hostel budget.