Budget London Apartments Reviews

30 Chatsworth Rd., Willesden Green, London, England

This property was not what was advertised. Photos were different & it was a 15min, rather than 5min walk to closest tube. Bathrooms were dirty & the one available hair dryer found didn't work. Worst was the bed - the springs were almost sticking through the mattress and after one night of no sleep we went out & spent £30 on a matress topper just so we could get some sleep for the remaining two nights.

With no staff on site, other tenants were constantly pounding on the front door to be let in, which was both annoying, as well as completely removed security with other tenants breaking down an letting them it. This removed any possibility of sleep, as the pounding happened at all hours. Definitely not worth the money I paid. Next time, I will spend the same amount for a real hotel.

• 26th Aug 2015

가장 큰 문제는 호스텔가기전 연락을 해야한다는 것이었다. 나는 유심칩이 없어서 통화가 불가능해서 이메일을 주고받았다. 세세하게 글들을 읽어보고 결정해야함.보통 지도표시된 곳이 호스텔인줄 아는데 전혀 다른데 있으니 무조건 연락부터 하시길.외부나 내부나 소음이 많았다. 장기투숙객이 많았다. 다만 화장실과 샤워실은 괜찮았음.옥스퍼드서커스역까지 버스로 2~30분 걸렸다. 2존에 있다.

Very good Hostel! Clean, good people and confortable!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Spain

This is a decent budget accommodation in London. Its not the cleanest and the staff are over stretched so if you want something you may have to do it yourself. ie. Cleaning. The only problem I had was the washing machine. There is a decent laundrette on Kilburn high street beside Brondesbury train station. About a 5 minute walk. If you have just moved to London and need some where short term until you get a job this place is ok. Its good value for location if you're not fussy.

The way I was treated by staff at this property was shocking and disgusting to say the least. Easily the worst customer service I have ever received in my entire life. I was insulted several times, got hung up on at times too. No, I will not use their services again.

• 18th Oct 2014

One of the worst places I have ever stayed at. I haven't slept at all most of the nights as it was noisy, and the lights in the hall were switched on all night. The glass window above the door didn't help to block the light. I bought a single room and ended up in a twin room. After half a week I moved to a hotel as I couldn't bear the situation in the hostel.

good enough

• 23rd Oct 2013

Decent place although a little pricey for dorm accommodation. However facilities are good. Good sized common room with TV and seats. Good kitchen facilities. Private toilets and showers instead of communal showers. Unfortunately wifi doesn't really work (they need to increase bandwidth). Also, although there are cleaners, the place can get quite dirty at certain times of the day, mainly because residents don't clean up after themselves.

I stayed here with a group of 10 mates. We booked a 10 man dorm and were put in a 12 man room with a grumpy old man who was really rude to us. We enquired to management on the issue and were told it would be fixed as soon as possible and it never happened despite calling back more than 3 times about the problem. The kitchen was always disgusting, people being too lazy to clean up their own mess leaving the poor cleaning lady to do it which brought her to tears one of the days I was there. Worst!

• 17th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Was a complete lifesaver for me while I was between flat contracts. The studio flat was well equipped and comfortable, if rather hot (I staid there in October 2013 and although cold outside, was really hot inside, even with the radiators off). That is the only negative thing I can think of and was easily overcome. Would definitely recommend.

We are a young couple and we liked it very much. We were in Anson Road, 10 minutes away from Willesden Green Station and center. A lot of facilities and very nice stuff, the room (double) had its own little kitchen, two big blackboards, and a little desk. We would recommended it!!

• 8th Oct 2013
  • Spain

Amazing place to meet new people, especially if you come to London looking for work.

• 9th Jul 2013
  • Slovenia

We have been staying there for 10 days, and everything was good at all. Our private suite was nice but unfortunately very small. One more detail - cleaning was organized just for additional fee but not included to the price.

• 6th Jul 2013
  • Russia

Room we got was absolutely filthy. Obvious that the cleaners only changed the bedsheets. Convenient location close to tube. Australian staff very nice and helpful.

My experience with this hostel was very bad. I would hardly even call this place a hostel as there was no front desk at the place I stayed and no permanent staff. It was just a converted terrace house in a distant London suburb. Worse than that, each day and night I was there, strangers who were not supposed to be in the place kept on entering. Several times this happened very early in the morning, around 2am. The place was very unsafe . I left early, but was refused a refund.

Awesome time in this hostel, very homely and people inside are so nice! Staff member was very friendly, kitchens are great!

The rooms of this hostel is very dirty and this hostel of personnels is insensitivity...

• 23rd Apr 2012
  • Turkey

expensive but adequate - ok if you can't find anywhere else. staff are mostly young, unprofessional and do not communicate with each other. price seems to increase each time you renew.

• 21st Sep 2011

No phone reception in my room, so credit card payment failed

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7