Budget London Apartments

Good 301 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
16th May 2017
2.6

Everything was always dirty, stinky bathrooms, people making noise in the kitchen all night long, one of the guests was very creepy and followed me around when my boyfriend wasn't with me. I had a very bad experience in that hostel I'd never go back or recommend it to anyone.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
16th Dec 2016
8.0

The room was basic but the house was equipped with everything you could possibly need. Only thing not good was that the window didn't have a handle and couldn't be locked, this wasn't ideal as we were on the ground floor facing out onto the smoking shelter.