6.2
Good 326 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 326 Total Reviews
Budget Mapesbury Hostel Located at 39 Chatsworth Road, , London.
England
London NW2 4BL 39 Chatsworth Road
62% 326
51.5462816 -0.2067661
    Rooms available

• Algeria, Male, 41+
14th Nov 2016
6.9

We chose 1 Private Twin Room they gave us 1 bunk room ? We complained they changed us to 2 bunks Rooms :(

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
25th Oct 2016
7.7

Great stay, except when we were there, a large group of very loud french school children were staying there also, which diminished the atmosphere for us quite a bit. Other than that, a great stay!

• visculamia
  • Netherlands, Female, 31-40
14th Sep 2016
4.3

The room itself was OK as was the location. But according to the room info there should have been a TV in my room, it was missing and after asking for one twice I gave up. There was no toilet paper provided, the toilets were only cleaned once in the week I stayed there (and I think one of the other renters did that). The kitchens were disgusting and the drain in the shower was a bit blocked. Also the room couldn't be locked from the inside and neither could the front door. Would not recommend..

9th Sep 2016
3.1

DO NOT STAY HERE, STAY AWAY!! I booked this 39 Chatsworth location but when I got there after almost waiting an hour for someone to check me in, since there is no staff. I was transferred to another address across the street at 30 Chatsworth. Now this place is how shall I called it? Not a hostel but a house made into a hostel. The kitchen was filthy, it was overflowing with trash. I did not feel safe leaving my luggage here while I was away.