Budget Saigon Hostel Reviews

10 Nguyen Van Trang Street, Ben Thanh Ward District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Ok the first day someone have stolen the plug of my iPhone. But the computer just next to it didn't move. Guys we have what we paid for. 4$/night do not expect a lot of room with fantastic beds. I've been there twice. First time the room was almost full and of course one toilet only for 18 people but I repeat => 4$/night... Second time rooms was empty. Internet always worked. And except for few minutes power off the fans always worked as well

• 24th Aug 2015

The staff is helpful... The location is good too..near to every tourist places.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

The dorm it's too hot. The fan doesnt work. There are 189 people in the same dorm, not 12 as they say.

The place is currently a building site. We were walking over power tools just to get to the room, which was meant to be 12 bed, but was more like a 24 bed, and with only one fan. We did not stay there!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Wales

You get what you pay. The 12 people dorm was the cheapest I found in the city and good located. But the dorm even don't have a fan, so prepare to suffer the whole night. The thing that bother me is the ad says every bed has a fan, you have curtains for privacy and l didn't see nothing of it. No plug in every bed neither and no personal light. Even they don't clean the bed when someone left. I don't recommend this hostel, pay 2 dollar more in other place. The photos you see are from another place

there was no a/c and no fan ( was so hot! ) and they don't make breakfast, when they say that they have a/c and breakfast... it's cheap but it is not the reason to dont be clean... and one bathroom for 18!!