Budgett Hostels Reviews

Rademarkt 3-3a, Groningen, Netherlands

We have a great four-night stay at Budgett Hostels. We were in Groningen for Eurosonic and the hostel was a great location for the venues for the festival. the staff were friendly and it was good value for money. I would stay in Budgett again if I return to Groningen.

• 14th Jan 2015

Budgett....welcome to the Netherlands. This hostel had no atmosphere. If you wanted to get better review I would recommend actually installing a kitchen in the common area. Kitchens create a place for travellers to meet and socialise. Thus creating a great atmosphere. I know no kitchen is a means to try to get people to go to the restaurant to eat there, but its way too expensive for any 'Budget' traveller. Apart from that the rooms are nice and clean. But yeah, get a kitchen

One of those hostel where everyone is just so unhappy to be there. Also the dorms stink and the "ensuite washrooms" are as small as a cupboard. Avoid it if you can.

Nice little hostel in Groningen, clean and exactly what we needed.