Budgett Hostels Reviews

Rademarkt 3-3a, Groningen, Netherlands

Can't use the kitchen and nowhere to store food. Short haired lady clerk was very helpful in getting a power of attorney signed for me at the police station. Younger blonde female clerk moved me unnecessarily to another room for no good reason. Told me that I'd have more space in a smaller room with more people in it. Nonsense. Facilities are very clean, the community showers are spacious, room showers are very small. Uncomfortable seating in eating area, close to Central Station by foot.

Great clean and secure hostel in a convenient area of town. Can't really ask for much more than that! Also, the guy at reception was kind enough to upgrade the three of us to our own private 4 bed room. Thanks.

Central, very clean and well kept. A bit pricey though.