Buena Onda Hostel Reviews

Next to the Petrol Station, West End, Roatan, Honduras

Really had an awsome week at buena onda! Met cool divers from all around the world! :)

Great hostel, easy to interact with others and make friends due to the great common spaces. Super friendly staff... Ricardo and Sasha were super friendly and always willing do something. Close walk to the town and great rooftop deck with hammocks. I also reserved a night but my flights were cancelled, sent a message on Facebook and they had no problem with moving my reservation to the next day. Wish I had been able to stay longer! :)

Great price for Roatan Island. A ten minute walk to the beach. Cheap food nearby, too. Not too lively when I was there, but bars aren't far. Bring mosquito spray!

Expensive. Constantly broken wifi. Bad location. Staff never present. Chillies is better.

Really good hostel, super cheap, clean, great location, and most importantly hot showers are available! The staffs are super friendly and I had good time with them

• 20th Dec 2015

I had an amazing time at Buena Onda. Sophie (the owner of the hostel) was super friendly and welcoming. I wish her the best of luck for the future and I would love to return to Buena Onda again one day :)

• 15th Dec 2015

Nice hostel, lovely owner, but a bit far from the west end action. Clean rooms as comfortable though, lots of DVDs etc good chill out areas

Chilled and happy vibes, very welcoming, loved this hostel. Good location a quick walk to West End.

• 11th Aug 2015