8.4
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
Buena Onda Hostel Located at Next to the Petrol Station, West End, , Roatan.
Honduras
Roatan Roatan 0000 Next to the Petrol Station, West End
84% 93
16.3059709 -86.5881872
    Rooms available

• facundovillar3834
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
10th Aug 2016

I had an amazing time in buena onda the owner sofi was so helpful and always ready to help us out. I would definitely stay here again or recommend to people.

2nd Jul 2016
5.7

This hostel isn't the best bang for your buck. I stayed in a private room in Buena Onda and did not enjoy my experience. Because it's very hot and humid in Roatan and Buena Onda does not have A/C and the fans in my room were not very strong or cool, my friend and I were unable to fall asleep at night. The hostel is also located on a road that is a 10 minute walk from West End that I did not feel safe walking along at night. I'd recommend finding a cheap hotel on West End Road with A/C.