Buena Onda Hostel

• BroomeStik
  • USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017
8.0

I love the overall atmosphere of this hostel! The staff and owner are really friendly. The wifi is spotty which I found preferable, it kept me away from my phone and more focused on the people around me. One thing I could have done without is all the insects. I know they're climate kind of makes mosquitos a given, but waking up every morning with countless new bites got old really fast. All in all, it's an amazing hostel for the price.

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Jan 2017

Great spot to relax, only a few minutes to the beach. Very laid back and casual. I'd stay again when visiting Roatan.

• England, Female, 41+
3rd Jan 2017
8.0

Great Hostel just 5 mins walk from West End. Helpful staff. Good communal kitchen. On a couple of the evenings there were delicious family suppers made by the volunteers. Lovely chill out terrace and good wifi.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
1st Jan 2017
4.0

It was way over priced. I left and found something in town the next day that was similar price but private room and more enjoyable.