Buena Vista Hostel Ouro Preto Reviews

Rua Henri Gorceix, 198 Centro, Ouro Preto, Brazil

Most of the staff speaks good English. Hostel is very quiet - at the moment I am the only guest here. If you are walking from the bus terminal - take a stairs uphill at the gas station after some minutes of walking - they are quite obvious.

Really quiet place, I was the only one staying there. The staff was friendly but didn't speak much English. Good location 5 min walk to the bus terminal and 5 min to the historic center but it was a narrow street where I didn't feel safe walking home at night.

The Buena Vista Hostel was great choice during the time I spent in Ouro Preto. Perhaps it hasn't the best facilities in the city, but almost everything is clean and works good, besides the staff guys that are very nice folks!

One staff spoke English and was very helpful. I spent a long time to find the hostel. Direction says that the hostel is next to bus station and Placa Tiradentes. Far from it! I was lucky that a guy who spoke English and happened to know the hostel stopped and helped me. From bus terminal cross over the small green to the road (rua Padre Rolim), follow the road till you see a church on your righf, take left, almost pararel to the road you have come. Climb up and the hostel is on your right.10min.

there is a stairway that you can use as a shortcut. We are locate 200m from the bus station, Its not far..

I enjoyed my stay there! Staff are helpful though cannot speak English.