6.4
Good 63 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 63 Total Reviews
Buenos Aires Tango Hostel Located at Boedo 847, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina
Buenos Aires 1218 Boedo 847
64% 63
-34.6231789 -58.4163504
    Rooms available

7th Feb 2016
4.0

Was this a hostel or someones house? I've never been somewhere more dankly lit (dark corners, stairwell, etc). There was no desk, just a table in the kitchen where random people sat.. maybe they were guests, maybe they were related. An older lady checked us in. She seemed nice. My bed had dirty sheets which she changed into equally dirty sheets. I'm still not sure what this was. Possibly one of the worst places I've ever stayed at. Also, this isn't near anything interesting. Avoid the roof.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
24th Jan 2016

I was only here as a transit point overnight between airports in Buenos Aires, but it was in a good location, literally restaurants, atms & a grocery store on your doorstep. The staff were fantasic and very lovely, they organised for a transfer to the airport & even helped me check if my flight was still on time the night before. Shame I didnt stay too much longer, but it was great for a stopover and the rooms were airconditioned which was really awesome. Would stay again.