Buenos Aires V&S Hostel Club Reviews

887 Viamonte St., Buenos Aires, Argentina

Breakfast could be better.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Dear Visitor,From all the staff at V&S Hostel Club, thanks! Was a pleasure for us to have met you! We really hope you enjoyed your stay with us. And we hope see you again soon! Kind regards!

The staff was very helpful throughout my 1-week stay there. The hostel was centrally located, but I didn't always feel safe in the neighbourhood in the evening. As the reception was not open 24/7, I had to inform the reception in advance so that they could arrange for me to pick up my keys from a nearby building upon my arrival.

Dear visitor! Thanks for your comment. We hope you enjoyed your stay at the hostel.We hope see you again soon! Kind regards from all the staff at V&S Hostel Club-

Add tv and remove the top level on the three level beds. Apart from that it was a great place to stay.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Israel

Dear visitor! Thanks for your comment! We have a new TV!!! Come back to visit us! Honestly was a real pleasure to have met you...Thanks for staying here, and sharing your experiences with us! We hope to see you again soon. Big hug from all the staff at V&S Hostel Club.-

View all Buenos Aires Hostels