Buenos Aires V&S Hostel Club

Fabulous 152 Total Reviews

• travellingrace
  • England, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

I just stayed here overnight between long bus rides and it was perfect. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were clean, airy and peaceful. I was able to walk from Retiro which was very handy. I got there at 1pm and they got all my clothes cleaned and back to me by 7pm! If you want a good base near the station it's great. It's also 5 mins from the Borges Centre which is helpful for seeing tango shows. Just be aware that if you want BA night life it's best to stay in San Telmo or Palermo.

• jadmav353
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
27th Jan 2017

The staff Emily was super friendly. However the wi-fi did not work in the rooms. And the elevator was out of service when I happen to be there. Also I would recommend finding your own mode of transportation to and from the hostel. They booked a taxi for me and 250ARS for a taxi to AEP airport was expensive.

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Jan 2017

Nice quiet centrally located hostel. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

5th Nov 2016

I was kept outside the front door for a few minutes because the staff cannot find my reservation, a bit too cold to me in the first impression. The facilities are quite old here, and the door lock is so hard to open. wifi is not usable in my room (first floor) so you need to go up and use wifi near the reception.

Hello Thank you for comment. About the wifi, it does work in the common spaces to encourage you to be and share with other people. We hope you had a nice stay in our hostel.