Buenos Aires V&S Hostel Club

Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
17th Mar 2017

Important bits first: great central location if you want to explore the city centre. Mostly hot water! Stayed for a few days on arrival from the UK. Was glad to be able to use the shared shower on arrival after a 14 hour flight. Stayed in a private room, but was clean, basic and quiet asides from the usual background noises you get in a large city! The reception/shared area is a great space to relax and the staff are happy to help you out with advice etc. Great central/budget option!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Mar 2017

Lovely hostel in great central location. Only had 1 night here but it had a nice vibe to it. Not a party place but seemed quite social. Rooms were cosy with comfortable beds. Breakfast needs improving though.

3rd Mar 2017

Great hostel. They do not accept credit cards as stated on their profile.

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Feb 2017

Fantastic location a beautiful building. Booked through the web but they didn't receive my booking so had to put me in a different (better) room than the one I chose. For the 3 nights I stayed I only had another person in the room for the first night. On-suite bathroom and air-conditioning (at an additional charge). Good breakfast. They managed to get my laundry done the same day, the day after Carnival which was good. The fact that most of my clothes shrank was not.

24th Feb 2017
5.7

FIRST, AC NOT included. Description DOESN'T say this. Shocked to learn after I booked specifically expecting AC for HUMID Buenos Aires. EVERY hostel on HW I've ever stayed at that lists AC in amenities includes it EVEN if it isn't technically in the "free" section; very misleading. Security was lock on front & room doors + average lockers. Location central. Staff were nice. Atmosphere was chill, but welcoming. Bathrooms dirty and don't drain well. Rooms death hot. Inaccurate exchange rate.

• travellingrace
  • England, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

I just stayed here overnight between long bus rides and it was perfect. The staff were very friendly, the rooms were clean, airy and peaceful. I was able to walk from Retiro which was very handy. I got there at 1pm and they got all my clothes cleaned and back to me by 7pm! If you want a good base near the station it's great. It's also 5 mins from the Borges Centre which is helpful for seeing tango shows. Just be aware that if you want BA night life it's best to stay in San Telmo or Palermo.

• jadmav353
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
27th Jan 2017

The staff Emily was super friendly. However the wi-fi did not work in the rooms. And the elevator was out of service when I happen to be there. Also I would recommend finding your own mode of transportation to and from the hostel. They booked a taxi for me and 250ARS for a taxi to AEP airport was expensive.

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Jan 2017

Nice quiet centrally located hostel. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

5th Nov 2016

I was kept outside the front door for a few minutes because the staff cannot find my reservation, a bit too cold to me in the first impression. The facilities are quite old here, and the door lock is so hard to open. wifi is not usable in my room (first floor) so you need to go up and use wifi near the reception.

Hello Thank you for comment. About the wifi, it does work in the common spaces to encourage you to be and share with other people. We hope you had a nice stay in our hostel.