Buenos Aires V&S Hostel Club

Fabulous 151 Total Reviews

• jadmav353
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
27th Jan 2017

The staff Emily was super friendly. However the wi-fi did not work in the rooms. And the elevator was out of service when I happen to be there. Also I would recommend finding your own mode of transportation to and from the hostel. They booked a taxi for me and 250ARS for a taxi to AEP airport was expensive.

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Jan 2017

Nice quiet centrally located hostel. Staff are very helpful and friendly.

5th Nov 2016

I was kept outside the front door for a few minutes because the staff cannot find my reservation, a bit too cold to me in the first impression. The facilities are quite old here, and the door lock is so hard to open. wifi is not usable in my room (first floor) so you need to go up and use wifi near the reception.

Hello Thank you for comment. About the wifi, it does work in the common spaces to encourage you to be and share with other people. We hope you had a nice stay in our hostel.