Buenos Artes Hostel Reviews

Av. Cordoba 4439, Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of the bathrooms has a strong smell of mold and should be closed until remodeled. One of the other bathrooms was rather dirty. All doors squeak. The one refrigerator is very ancient and rickety. The stove requires matches to light it, so this is a fire hazard. Kitchen utensils are limited. I did not have proper containers for storing an opened bag of milk and some cooked rice. And there was no water for several hours. The WIFI is good. Outside door is secure. There is nice table space.

The hostel is so run down, it goes beyond shabby chic to just shabby. The lockers are broken so at one point i had to put my things in a different room. There were some nice staff but really as a whole stay, in my 6 months around the world, this is the WORST hostel I've stayed in! Avoid.

excelente hostel! very friendly staff!! very recomendable!

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

The Bathrooms were often dirty. I'm feeling a little itchy after my stay. Not sure if I got something from the hostel Staff were great

Dirty. I got biten by thicks living inside the mattress.

Dirty, dirty, dirty. Good things about this hostel was hot water and the staff that was working there. Very nice people! But the hostel... Terrible! It was so dirty, the room was terrible. I tried to sleep, I could not. People were coming and going and not respecting at all that some people want to sleep. The room was so dirty, things everywhere and the trash so full. The sheets were something that I really did not feel comfortable sleeping. If you are 18 and a boy, Go here! This is The Place!

Was only supposed to stay in Buenos artes for a couple of nights but stayed for a whole week as I absolutely loved the vibe. Super relaxed, perfect place for a bit of downtime but also in palermo so you're near all the bars and restaurants and can get the metro to the rest of the city. It's very rustic though so if you're high maintenance expecting brand new beds and sparkly showers you won't like it. If you like small businesses with people who really care about their work you'll love it

View all Buenos Aires Hostels