Buenos Artes Hostel Reviews

Av. Cordoba 4439, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Krasen hostl, blizu najlepsih tock v mestu Buenos Aires! Vsi zelo prijazni, se posebaj perzonal! Spoznala sem veliko ljudi, in se zabavala ob dobrih asados in fernet skupaj z drugimi obiskovalci! Se res splaca!

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

excellent place, very friendly people, and I was alone and made a lot of​​ friends, shared drinks, outings, mate, I recommended this hostel

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

The sheets in the double room I booked were dirty and it was overpriced.

Worst hostel experience ever. Do NOT book this place. Apparently bed bugs are all over the place. Staff is very strange. The mattresses are so thin that you feel the wood frames of the bed. All in all a bad experience. Avoid this place if possible!

I really liked the brightly colored rooms and the location. Their asado is really good value for money and includes beer and wine. Lovely staff, particularly helpful

• 13th Mar 2014

Bed bugs :(

Nice place to make friends, great atmosphere

• 26th Feb 2014

A beautiful old house which has been converted into a hostel. spacious lobby, kitchen and common areas, free wifi and computer access. Excellent atmosphere !

• 19th Feb 2014

I liked that I felt safe, the staff we very friendly and approachable, the free wifi is fantastic, new bathroom, fantastic hot showers, huge tv, great atmosphere, great location. One of the best hostels I have stayed in, I really enjoyed it.

• 13th Feb 2014

The beds are a nightmare! Checked out before I had to sleep there and looked for a better place.. Very poor! Staff was helpful and understanding!

• 2nd Feb 2014

Felt very comfortable it was friendly, they spoke english and I felt at home and safe. Very well cared for. Loved the staff and the common areas of the hostel are excelent! very good location!

• 29th Jan 2014

The most outstanding thing about Buenos Artes was the friendly, helpful, reliable staff who seemed to know and care about their guests. A variety of types of rooms are available, mine was very clean with good ventilation and comfortable bed. Twenty-four hour reception answering the front door and the lockers in all rooms offers good security. good place to make new friends.

• 28th Jan 2014

I've stayed at a lot of hostels, and I had my worst experience at Buenos Artes. The staff was nice, but were rarely at the desk (they were on the patio smoking). They gave me my sheets, showed me the room and had me put them on. The mattresses were very uncomfortable. I didn't sleep at all. Also, the light didn't work in my room. The staff didn't know and also didn't do anything to fix it. I was supposed to stay for a long time but ended up changing hostels after one night.

Very nice staff, good location, had a good time there. rooms are not so clean, beds and mattress old and not comfortable

Really friendly and welcoming staff. A crazy party over Christmas, a great time but not much sleep.

Just perfect! Great staff, very comfortable large areas, perfect for making friends. excellent "Asados". Is the perfect place to make friends. very good hostel!

• 20th Dec 2013

all pretty cool!. Artistic atmosphere, very friendly people, good location, the rooms are spacious, nice lockers, I felt pretty comfortable. Really had a great time in Buenos Artes! highly recommended

• 20th Dec 2013

Just perfect! great atmosphere! the place is very cute and very well decorated. and above all, everything is designed to make friends and have a good time (the hostel organizes "Asados", outings and other things). Buenos Artes is to ensure a good stay in Buenos Aires

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Lithuania

I got bed bugs staying in the 8 bed mixed dorm. We only stayed for one night and I'm glad it wasn't anymore then that based on the bugs. Beds weren't ready for us when we got there 11pm and just wanted to sleep. Was an extremely average place.

We really enjoyed our three night stay at Buenos Artes Hostel, this was mainly due to the fantastic staff, who and very friendly and helpful and made a good pre party atmosphere. However the kitchen facilities were poor as there are no utensils, and breakfast was dry bread and coffee. This however seems to be the way in Argentina. If you want a smaller more intimate hostel, this is a good place to go.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels