Buenos Artes Hostel Reviews

Av. Cordoba 4439, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The Bathrooms were often dirty. I'm feeling a little itchy after my stay. Not sure if I got something from the hostel Staff were great

Dirty. I got biten by thicks living inside the mattress.

Dirty, dirty, dirty. Good things about this hostel was hot water and the staff that was working there. Very nice people! But the hostel... Terrible! It was so dirty, the room was terrible. I tried to sleep, I could not. People were coming and going and not respecting at all that some people want to sleep. The room was so dirty, things everywhere and the trash so full. The sheets were something that I really did not feel comfortable sleeping. If you are 18 and a boy, Go here! This is The Place!

Was only supposed to stay in Buenos artes for a couple of nights but stayed for a whole week as I absolutely loved the vibe. Super relaxed, perfect place for a bit of downtime but also in palermo so you're near all the bars and restaurants and can get the metro to the rest of the city. It's very rustic though so if you're high maintenance expecting brand new beds and sparkly showers you won't like it. If you like small businesses with people who really care about their work you'll love it

Location and cost were both pretty good but you definitely get what you pay for. The staff lacked enthusiasm, there was no hot water, a pretty poor excuse for a shower and with a dorm room you don't have a key for the front door or the dorm. It appeared rooms were being fumigated while we were there. The place just needs a bit more love to make it right.

Great place to stay. Located in Palermo, a beautiful neighborhood, close to all the bars and good restaurants. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The common room is great, the bedrooms are small but nice enough. There's lockers in the rooms. Breakfast was basic. Would stay there again!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels