Bulovic Guesthouse Reviews

Zagrebacka 23, Split, Croatia

The owner was a gem. She made my friend and I feel very welcome and was extremely friendly. The room was spacious and the guesthouse was very clean. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Such a good location, close to the port and shops. Lovely, friendly owner who was very helpful with her local knowledge.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Nicest lady I've ever stayed with. Great location. We had lost our luggage and she had lots of communal toiletries for us to borrow. She was very accommodating.

The host is lovely and very helpful and the rooms are comfortable however there seem to be at least 4 rooms sharing a bathroom so we would quite often have to wait 20min plus before we could go and by then the water was cold. We specifically picked this place as it was not advertised as a hostel but there were at least 5 people staying in the room next door who were extremely loud and inconsiderate. We had yelling in the night and strangers banging on our door at 6am thinking it was the bathroom

Extremely friendly owner–she made us feel very welcome and comfortable during our stay. The room and bathroom were very nice and the location was excellent and only a short walk to the port/bus station to connect you to other places. I would definitely stay here again.

• 23rd Jul 2014

The location is perfect! My only problem with the place was the favt that there waa only one bathroom for the 3 or 4 bedrooms in the place so sometimes you would have to wait a while before you could use it, mostly in the morning. The rooms were very nice. They have air-conditioning and a mini fridge...

The owner is amazing, so helpful. My girlfriend was sick and she went and made teas and gargles to make her feel better.

A lovely guest house. Amazing comfy beds. However no comunal room only facilities are the shared bathroom. In a good location for the beach and the town. Great place to stay for some peace and quiet

This place has the best beds of anywhere I stayed in Croatia. The owner was very nice, the apartment clean, and everything worked.

• 13th Jun 2014