Bun Kao Guest House Reviews

#0556 Group 21, Banteay Chash Village, Siogram Commun, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Really nice people and place, it's a family hostel who are really polite and help bringing information and good tips always. Clean and confortable place! I really recomended ! Roberto

A special thank you to Mr Kao and Noy for being polite, attending to our needs, ensuring we had transport, and were willing to share about Cambodia. And of course, thank you Visal, our tuk tuk driver who was polite, never pushy, made good company for conversation and always punctual. You made our rainy temple visit day a more comforting and enjoyable one! Thank you all (and everyone at Bun Kao Guesthouse) for making our stay in Siem Reap a pleasant one!

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

One of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of visiting, mr.k who is the owner and his family are the most gentle, caring and amazing people I've meet in my life, hostel located walking distance to the busy area or $2 tuk tuk, the made me feel part of their own taking me to visit the school where they do charity for. Such a humbling experience. Definitely will come back here anytime.

perfect value hostel, staff in incredible and very kind and helpful..I booked ust one night but then I extended for two more. Nice place, very quiet and not so far from the center!

My first time in Cambodia was made more special by the warmth and hospitality shown by the owner, Mr. Bun Kao and the rest of the staff. I definitely recommend this place for budget travelers. I love that they have free wifi, free coffee and free water. For my next trip to Siem Reap, I will surely stay here again.

• 6th May 2014
  • Philippines

Staff was incredibly helpful and often found with a great smile on their faces. Loved the location, quiet and peaceful yet close to the action. Great visit for a solo traveler who likes to be alone.

• 7th Apr 2014