Bunc Hostel Reviews

15 Upper Weld Road, Singapore, Singapore

Facilities and large space is a wonderful thing. They were enough staff to get things running. However, there should be well maintenance of the toilets. Common spaces is huge and very comfortable. The wifi connection is very bad. Couldnt get a connection for those few days of my stay. Probably because it was shared by too many people.

Please be honest if you dont have 12people mixed dorm. Dont get us surprised when we arrived in the location. Please make a correction for your room availability. Write honestly. Thanks

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Indonesia

This hostel is located in the little India area.The location is good, which is 5 minutes walking distance from Bugis metro station or Rochor station. The staff there are helpful and friendly, free breakfast is convenient and nice. Nothing special about the atomsphere. We live there for six days, finding no sign of any organized activity. I hope its atmosphere can get improved. In general, it's a good one to stay in Singapore.

I have been to two other hostels in Singapore and Bunc Hostel was the most expensive one. The location is okay, everything is walking distance. I was expecting clean and spacious facilities but both wasn't given. The bathrooms are dirty and moldy and even after cleaning, the toilets were still dirty. My dorm (a mixed 6er) was very small, no windows and no space for the luggage. However, the beds are comfortable. To sum up, bad value for the money, average location and staff, cold atmosphere.

Room was a bit claustrophobic with 16 people in a relatively small space but showers/toilets were good. Communal area was also spacious/clean but staff not particularly helpful.

Perfect location and good facilities. Very convenient for everything. Staff is a bit unfriendly. The atmosphere of the premise is a bit too commercial. That's the only disadvantage. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay very much.

Clean, modern, good WiFi and in a good location in Little India near to many restaurants and only a short walk from the city centre.

It's one of the best hostel that I have ever stayed before

Been staying here about 3 times, my first impression about bunc is excellent! The room and bathroom is clean. Couldnt ask for more. But my last visit, the aircon is not cool enough for a full room. most of all, very nice hostel!

• 23rd Oct 2015