Bunc@Radius Clarke Quay Reviews

36 South Bridge Road, Singapore, Singapore

The web says it provide lockers, but doesn't mention you have to bring your own lock. Bed is ok, but the ceiling has little moss covering the corners/blind spots. The web says it provide lockers, but I can't see any. The ladder to climb to top bed is steel, which get cold under A/C. I hate every time I need to climb up/down. Breakfast is just bread and jam, and some cereal. I expect some meat!

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Thailand

Good locations, fair price, clean and I love you grace

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Thailand

Staff was helpful and awesome location near Clark Quay station and you can walk to the Merlion in 15 minutes ;) I have walked every morning to take photo.

The location is awesome, I enjoyed my stay since each bunk is covered so we can have a privacy One thing is, since I got the top bunk, the ceiling is quite dirty, wish it was cleaner and it would've been perfect

• 10th Jun 2015