Bunc@Radius Little India Reviews

15 Upper Weld Road, Singapore, Singapore

The hostel was beautiful and clean. The staff seemed a little unfriendly however. Check in time was unfortunately 3pm and did not say that on the booking website. I book hostels for flexible check in times, my very highly used train arrived at 7am. I felt a hostel should be flexible around train arrival times since there are only 2 a day.

Hi Miranda Thank you for leaving us a review.We apologise for any misunderstanding caused but we do allow early check ins if the beds you have booked and allocated to are cleaned or not occupied the previous night.We totally understand the odd timings for not only trains but planes as well, after a long ride or flight we just need to catch some sleep, but unfortunately we were quite full the previous night when you checked in.. hope you would understand our predicament..

Bunc radius maybe one of great hostel with great decoration i've ever stay. the atmosphere quite good. they use access key to enter the room and also to enter bathroom. it makes us feel save. The lobby is one of my favorite place, The receptionist open 24 hour, and the breakfast is superb!

I was satisfied with Bunc@Radius. eventhough I need to wait more than 2 hours before checked in, but the rest of the services was excellent. I recommend you to stay in here if you have a trip to Singapore

• 21st Sep 2013
  • Indonesia

Thank you for your review. Sorry for letting you wait for 2 hrs. We were rushing to clean up those checked out beds as we have a huge group check out just before your arrival. we hope this slight blemish did not spoil your holiday in Singapore...hope to see ya again soon. Cheers

Nice place, I strongly recommend to my friends if they go to Singapore.

• 19th Sep 2013
  • Taiwan

Very small dorm (clearly no space, we couldn't even put our bag on the floor, difficult to open the door when there was more than 2 people in the room, in a dorm of 12), and no window! No air con in the bathroom. No help about the city from staff. Nice common area. Expensive for what it is.

As good as the rating.. No doubt to stay here. It was so clean, cozy and comfort place.. So Impressed by nice and helpfull staff 'benjamin' :p

• 6th Jul 2013
  • Indonesia

Very nice interior design. The bunk beds are amazing, facilities are top notch for hostels.

My trip to Singapore was great, especially because I knew I had a great place to crash at the end of a long day. Also the location is quasi perfect, especially when the new MRT connection will be on-stream at the end of the year.

• 9th May 2013
  • Belgium

There is no where in the website that mentions AC will run 24 hours, there is rationing in place and the AC timings are controlled by the staff. I have asked for a late check out and was approved for 2 hours, but the key was deactivated prior to the late checkout time that left me in an awkard postion when i returned from shower.