8.0
Fabulous 368 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 368 Total Reviews
Bunchun Located at 92/10 Sridonchai Road, T. Chang Klan,A. Muang, Chiang Mai.
Thailand
Chiang Mai Chiangmai 50100 92/10 Sridonchai Road, T. Chang Klan,A. Muang
80% 368
18.7811916 99.0026897
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th May 2016

I arrived a day late due to an injury and the owner was beyond accommodating for my needs. I decided to take a private room in which he then offered me a discount for the 6 days I planned on staying. Definitely aiding in my recovery as I'm able to relax and take rest whenever I want . Vee (the owner ) is such an amazing soul with souruh enthusiasm about life it's inspiring to stay awake with him and listen to his stories and view the scattered art pieces allover the property. I'll be back!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st May 2016

my new home away from home

• dacekalninaz9471
  • Latvia, Female, 25-30
12th Apr 2016
6.0

Good location and atmosphere. Considerably very cheap. Rock hard beds and bed bugs aren't anything unusual. Security was low as well as cleanliness, but oh well.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016

Bunchan is my absolute favorite. The staff is awesome and always ready to help, just a few steps away from my favorite 7/11, cool atmosphere, plus points for the pets being super adorable. Perfect for solo travellers like myself cause vee is always there to suggest activities in the hostel and bringing people together.

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Apr 2016
4.9

Staff were very unprofessional , hostel was overbooked which we understand happens but the managers dealing with the situation was despicable checked a girl in and kicked her out and called her a ***. Hostel had bed bugs which again we understand happens but again it was dealt with very badly 2 showers for the whole hostel and everyone had to walk through our dorm to get anywhere

7th Apr 2016

STAY HERE!! So good for the price&awesome location. Stayed in the first aircon room and it was great. Tip: use the upstairs bathroom! Much nicer. A/c only runs from 10pm-10am but it's manageable cus there's a good fan. Some girl said it was dirty but the staff was cleaning every day when I stayed. Songkran was a bit messy but what do you expect, they were right back on their game the morning after the festival. Fridge, microwave, and lockers. Vee and his staff were amazing. Would stay here again

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2016
6.6

It's says when you get an email to review 'We only accept reviews submitted by customers who have actually stayed at the property' however I couldn't even stay at the hostel one night. I was never informed about the numerous amounts of cats and the smell it left. The rooms felt unclean and untidy and although I didn't expect a huge amount for the cost what I saw was far worse! So my review is brief as my stay there only lasted the hours it took to find another hostel.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2016
6.6

Pros: Location, price, the place is very colorful and bathrooms always clean. But it's very noisy (no door separating the dorm from the living room/kitchen/reception). Except from the toilets, the whole place was very dirty. And the room with fan + fake leather mattresses didn't help to sleep comfortably.

26th Mar 2016

Short walk to night market, and weekend walking streets. Vee, the owner is very helpful and can accommodate most requests. Small patio upstairs to smoke relax with other guests. Good water pressure. If you are allergic to animals, don't stay here. They have 2 cats and 2 dogs (adorable)

24th Mar 2016

I was a little unsure what i would find as it is incredibly cheap. As soon as i arrived I felt at ease and was welcomed even though i was a few hours ahead of booking in time. Prime location to the markets, nightlife, sights yet still a very quiet area. Vee and his staff couldn't do enough for me, helped me out with day trips, things to do during the evening and showed that his customers are hos prime concern. I would happily stay there again.