Bungalow Bay Koala Village YHA Reviews

40 Horseshoe Bay Road, Magnetic Island, Australia

The environment was great, and the people were really kind. The bed was really, really unconfortable. The most unconfortable ever found in a hostel. Not worth the price. The hut was really small. Turning on the air conditioning was like having a caterpillar in the room. The toilet cleaning was dodgy, and done right before checkout time. The baggage consign was an open space.. Not safe. They had the Trip Advisor price in 2007, but it seams they changed or mantained not much since then.

The hostel over all was ok we kept our selves to ourselves, but then had abuse off an older lady who we tried to move away from and told the boss/Owner about it but was far to drunk to even help the matter. But bar staff were very friendly and good hosts. Won't stay again.

This place is amazing!! The dorms are nice and clean,the staff is amazing...shout out to SHANNON for helping me book my trips to the Whitsundays and Fraser Island! I wish wifi were free but that was really the only downside. Location is also great..5 mins walk from a gorgeous beach.

Like tiny huts in the forest sourrounded by tons of animals. Really good expierience. Only tiny turn off the kitchen facilities.

Great place to stay. Clean, simple cabins with fridges. Efficient and friendly staff.

This place is good. Staff were quite nice, friendly and helpful. The toilets were a bit nasty at times. Has a really good bar!

Great hostel with chilled atmosphere and 2 minutes walk from the beach.

Nice hostel, great surroundings and friendly staff. Very relaxed environment and the facilities in general were great - kitchens the cleanest kitchen I've seen at a hostel! However our toilet was leaking quite a bit so I reported it to the reception and no one came to fix it - that's the only issue I had.

View all Magnetic Island Hostels