Bunk Brisbane

8.2
Fabulous 2998 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Great location, bar staff made a good effort to involve people for beer pong the night we were there, 20 bed dorm was a good layout, cool design to reception area!

Thanks for the great review and we are stoked you enjoyed our stay!

12th Apr 2017

This was my first time staying in a hostel and it was a great first experience! I stayed in an 8 bed room and instantly became friendly with my roomies, perfect location just one road away from all the night life. Would recommend for young travelers that are alone a great area to meet people! Great pool area and bar connected to the hostel, for warn there is only one elevator that runs semi slow and the water pressure in my room wasn't very good. But all in all would totally stay again!

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

Pleasant place to stay for my transit stop in Brisbane before I flew on to India, beds are private but dorms are friendly and welcoming. Had stayed in the centre of Brisbane on my previous visit and this is close enough to the centre to walk without being ontop of it. Good transport links to the airport with Fortitude Valley station a maximum 10 minute walk away

Glad you enjoyed your stay! A few of our staff have travelled India! You are going to have a great time!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
5th Apr 2017
6.3

Ok hostel, but definitely not Australia's best!

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017

Really, really enjoyed my stay at Bunk Brisbane. Although not the cheapest hostel around, I'd say it's well worth spending that extra bit. The place has an amazing atmosphere with great facilities including a pool and bar area with activities every night. The staff are lovely and make you feel super at home - I know other hostels can feel a bit 'clicky'. The travel desk is THE BEST if you want to book a tour or just need some advice on your trip -Emily is particularly amazing and helped me A LOT

• England, Couple, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

Very good hostel. Big and well run, clean and spacious rooms. Bar was good with a lot going on. Perfect location. Only 30 mins of free wifi a day though which is a bit stingy these days!

• Norway, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

Perfect stay at the bunk and awesome help from handsome Tommy at the travel desk when our bus got cancelled. Would stay here again if we come back to Brisbane

Thanks for the great review guys! So glad we could help fix you up after the Cyclone disruption to your east coast trip! We have our fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly from here on out for you and hopefully we will see you back at BUNK some time! And yea...Tommy is pretty handsome

• Austria, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

When I arrived to the Hostel, I thought I was in the wrong building as everything looked like a luxurious hotel! The dorms are really nice, we even had a balcony with an amazing view over Brisbane. I slept in a 10-bed-dorm and I normally find ensuite-bathrooms nice, but the toilet and shower were in the same room, which made it quite hard to handle with 10 people.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

Perfectly clean rooms but quite small and incredibly squeaky beds. Great kitchen / eating area as well and free breakfast is a nice bonus

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Mar 2017
6.9

Pros: spacious rooms, clean, 24 hour reception, "breakfast", wifi works, attached to a nice lively bar, 5 mins to trains. Cons: wifi $2 for 24 hours just to get it in the lobby, kitchen was a bit away down some dingy stairs in a horrible room that people just ate in, main socialising area was the bar which was also open to public, staff were temperamental, one minute your best mate and the next snapping or being sarcastic, 20-30 min walk from central shopping area and river (2 train stops away).