Bunk Hostel Reviews

Kiltartan House, Off Foster Street, Galway, Ireland

The staff and hostel where great! Staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and tidy but small, Kitchen was nice and fully equipped. Ideally located, minute walk from Eyre Square

• 15th Aug 2014

Very clean, new hostel. Beds are comfortable, kitchen is huge, lounge is nice. Bathrooms were very clean and even though there werent many, it wasnt an issue to wait. There is a plug and lamp and locker for each bed. Wifi works ok. Great place, I would recommend it highly.

My boyfriend and I spent a night in the bunk hotel. We recommended it, great location, the hostel is very new, clean and the staff is very friendly. We forgot a book, they found it and they sent it back to our address by post.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

One of the best hostels ever!

Very, very, very clean! The room is nice and the bed is comfortable. I slept very well. I didn't know there is free breakfast so was surprised to find out. The only thing I can think of that can be improved is: the water for the shower is a bit too cold for me.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • China

The lady that checked me in was really lovely, helped me on where I should go and check out for good and drink. There is parking right before the hostel on both sides of the road. Downside is the 3 high bunk beds. Hard to get in after a few drinks.

• 6th Aug 2014

I stayed in the bunk hostel for 2 nights in August. 2014. I had a good stay but I was in the middle bed of a triple bunk and it was impossible to get in and out off. Hostel itself is very nice and centrally located and provide free tea and coffee in the kitchen. One thing was while you were in the kitchen, if you wanted to go to the bathroom, you had to walk all the way up to the third floor to use a public one.

The rooms are really small and there is not enough space for all the baggage. With 8 other people in one room it gets quiet loud during the night and really hot.

Not enough bathrooms!

• 28th Jul 2014

This hostel was newly and beautifully decorated. The beds were comfortable and each one had a place to charge your phone and an individual light. The bathroom was large and the cleanest of any hostel I've ever seen! They also had a very large kitchen and common area, with a light breakfast included. Galway is a fantastic place to visit! I would definitely stay here again.

Overall excellent but rooms are exceedingly hot at night, though there was a fan in room.

Well-equipped, bright, stylish yet functional hostel. I found the triple bunks in the 9-bed dorm stable and comfortable, with adequate floor space for people and voluminous backpacks. Can't think of anything lacking in this hostel - except, perhaps, a real library!

The staff is very friendly, the hostel provided small breakfast despite it was not included. Rooms are a bit small and the bunks are 3 levels but beds are confortable enough.

Solid hostel.

Perfect for a one night stop over in Galway for a gig, great price and all very modern and clean. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 16th Jul 2014

We reAlly enjoyed our stay At Bunk hostel. Perfect location and the place is really modern! Really clean but sometime its hot in the rooms. Breakfast is ok! Nice ambiance!

Great location, staff and facilities. However the rooms are small for so many beds.

A great hostel overall. The staff was fantastic! All amenities are great, fun atmosphere, nice kitchen, etc. something has to be done about the doors though; they were either broken or unable to lock or worst of all, would slam so hard eveytime someone entered or exited. But like I said, otherwise a great place!

I was visiting Galway for the very first time and I loved it! The hostel is very nice, great facilities, fully equipped kitchen, nice living room, nice people. They even kindly offer breakfast in the mornings! The only minor thing is that when I booked I booked "female bedroom" and it was mixed, but I think it's like that in most hostels anyway. I would definitely visit again!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

I only stayed one night but I would gladly have stayed longer. This is seriously the best hostel I have been. Super clean and new, with fabulous kitchen and common living room. Bedrooms are clean, tidy and with provided with a locker. It was very comfy stay. Recommend the place fully!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4