Bunk Hostel Reviews

Kiltartan House, Off Foster Street, Galway, Ireland

Perfect for a one night stop over in Galway for a gig, great price and all very modern and clean. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 16th Jul 2014

We reAlly enjoyed our stay At Bunk hostel. Perfect location and the place is really modern! Really clean but sometime its hot in the rooms. Breakfast is ok! Nice ambiance!

Great location, staff and facilities. However the rooms are small for so many beds.

A great hostel overall. The staff was fantastic! All amenities are great, fun atmosphere, nice kitchen, etc. something has to be done about the doors though; they were either broken or unable to lock or worst of all, would slam so hard eveytime someone entered or exited. But like I said, otherwise a great place!

I was visiting Galway for the very first time and I loved it! The hostel is very nice, great facilities, fully equipped kitchen, nice living room, nice people. They even kindly offer breakfast in the mornings! The only minor thing is that when I booked I booked "female bedroom" and it was mixed, but I think it's like that in most hostels anyway. I would definitely visit again!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

I only stayed one night but I would gladly have stayed longer. This is seriously the best hostel I have been. Super clean and new, with fabulous kitchen and common living room. Bedrooms are clean, tidy and with provided with a locker. It was very comfy stay. Recommend the place fully!

Had such a great stay there very welcoming staff thanks a mill too bill. Really cool and comfortable place too stay and amazing value. One thing I will say the little night stands in the bunk it's a good idea but can be annoying at times if you could fold up it would be better. Overall score 9.9 :)

beautiful hostel, great interior design, everything new, comfy beds, great kitchen/lounge area, simple complimentary breakfast (toast, cereals, tea, coffee) only negative points: WiFi pretty bad, too few bathrooms, not a lot of space for luggage in rooms!

We absolutely loved our stay. The staff are super friendly and helpful and add to the awesome atmosphere. A shout out to Bill for being sensational. We met some great people in the communal area. The hostel is super new and is incredibly clean, with all kitchen facilities and utensils really modern. We loved this place. The wifi needs to be improved but I'm confident this will be sorted soon enough. This hostel is off to an awesome start. I Would highly recommend it.

Love this hostel! They have very clean toilet, room, and nice common area. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking to staying nearby. :) Friendly staffs too

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The staff there were so good. Bathroom facilities were spacious and clean as were the rooms. New hostel with a great vibe already!

The staff was phenomenal, extremely helpful with a SPEEDY check-in, and helpful directions around town. They gave me tips on the best tours to see the sights around Galway, and had great recommendations for the best bars. Good value, comfortable beds, close to the best parts of town, clean, good breakfast, great common areas. Only thing they were missing was a bar, but in Ireland, you're never more than a block away from one of those!

This hostel is an amazing brand new hostel that is in the heart of the city, right where you'd want it to be. Everyone was really friendly and the people staying there were all friendly! The facilities are amazing and fresh and new. Triple decker bunk beds were intense at night, but thats to be expected! I loved this hostel!

Guys, its the best hostel i ever stayed in!! We had such a great time there, meeting lots of interesting people in this cozy sitting room, cooking and watching the worldcup! The atmosphere was so friendly and peaceful, you just had to feel good. And the staff was gorgeous, always open for questions and giving advices. I really just can highly recommend this wonderful and fancy place. Double class!!

• 24th Jun 2014

Two bathrooms only on only the top floor is ridiculous. As is two showers. Lift was broken when I left, had to carry bags down, not really a problem but the guy manning the reception literally watched me do this and then asked if I needed help on the last step of the last staircase. I think I had it from there. Was clean, beds were good, location was good.

Had an awesome time at this hostel. Not a party atmosphere but I don't feel that they want that vibe anyway. Clean, comfortable, cheap and great staff.

Good hostel. Not directly in the city center but only 5min walking distance from it. The hostel is close to the coach station. Very handy if you are travelling around.

The location is hidden, it was hard to find because they only had one little sign but other then that I loved it I would recommend people to stay there and will definitely stay there when I come back to Galway!

This was a great hostel. Centrally located, very kind and helpful staff, clean rooms and kitchen/living spaces. Free breakfast, luggage storage, and computer with internet to use. Highly recommended!

• 15th Jun 2014

Being new, everything was nice. The elevator was down one day. We were on the third floor.

• 13th Jun 2014