Bunk Hostel Reviews

Kiltartan House, Off Foster Street, Galway, Ireland

The place is fairly new, so everything is clean and working. Lots of electric sockets in the rooms and there are private lights too so that was convenient. Light breakfast for free and helpful staff. The only negative thing I have to say is that the common room/kitchen closes at 11pm so you can't really hang out after that time. Other than that, was great.

Amazing hostel. Modern, brand new facilities, very clean and a great location. Would definitely stay at Bunk again

Very nice, clean and modern hostel, every bed had a plug, a nightlamp and a locker. Beds are extremely comfy, I've never had such good sleep in a hostel before. We stayed in a 12-bed dorm so it got a little too crowded and we often had to wait in line for the bathroom, but this is really the only problem I can recall.

Bunk was perfect

Really nice and modern hostel. I'd read all the really good reviews about this hostel and it really doesn't disappoint! Really clean and you are given a locker in you're for your things. I was in a 12 bed dorm and although there wasn't a lot of space, the kitchen and living area is so nice I was only in the room for sleeping. Definitely would recommend this hostel as its one of the best i've stayed in!

• 6th Sep 2014

Rooms are really small, I had a room without a window!! The aircon was loud at nights. For that the hostel is quite expensive. It's all really new and clean, though. Staff was very nice and helpful.

• 31st Aug 2014

Everything about this nostek was great! Very clean, great staff. My only complaint would be that the room (I ws in a 12 bed) was a little cramped. But reguardless the other great qualtiies makw up for this. Excellent staff as well

Great hostel!! Literally right next to the bus stop and 5 mins walk I downtown. Arguably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. Helpful, friendly staff as well! Only downside for me was that I left a pair of earrings behind and can't seem to find an email address. But great place!

The staff and hostel where great! Staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and tidy but small, Kitchen was nice and fully equipped. Ideally located, minute walk from Eyre Square

• 15th Aug 2014

Very clean, new hostel. Beds are comfortable, kitchen is huge, lounge is nice. Bathrooms were very clean and even though there werent many, it wasnt an issue to wait. There is a plug and lamp and locker for each bed. Wifi works ok. Great place, I would recommend it highly.

My boyfriend and I spent a night in the bunk hotel. We recommended it, great location, the hostel is very new, clean and the staff is very friendly. We forgot a book, they found it and they sent it back to our address by post.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Bunk had a great vibe and we thoroughly enjoyed staying here for 2 nights. They were very accommodating in letting us drop off our bags before check-in time and the staff was very pleasant. The hostel was clean, each bed had its own plug and light, the room had an ensuite bathroom (which is such a bonus!), and the common room was probably my favourite feature of the place! Thanks for the great experience. Lots of love from Canada.

One of the best hostels ever!

Very, very, very clean! The room is nice and the bed is comfortable. I slept very well. I didn't know there is free breakfast so was surprised to find out. The only thing I can think of that can be improved is: the water for the shower is a bit too cold for me.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • China

The lady that checked me in was really lovely, helped me on where I should go and check out for good and drink. There is parking right before the hostel on both sides of the road. Downside is the 3 high bunk beds. Hard to get in after a few drinks.

• 6th Aug 2014

I stayed in the bunk hostel for 2 nights in August. 2014. I had a good stay but I was in the middle bed of a triple bunk and it was impossible to get in and out off. Hostel itself is very nice and centrally located and provide free tea and coffee in the kitchen. One thing was while you were in the kitchen, if you wanted to go to the bathroom, you had to walk all the way up to the third floor to use a public one.

The rooms are really small and there is not enough space for all the baggage. With 8 other people in one room it gets quiet loud during the night and really hot.

Not enough bathrooms!

Brilliant location. Price was a little steep for a dorm bed and towels were charged extra. Room was also quite stuffy. But it was very clean, the decor was probably the nicest I've encountered in an Irish hostel, and breakfast was included. Lockers were provided in rooms and there were nice touches such as a book crossings spot on the landing. I would stay there again and have recommended it to people. Good job all round.

This hostel was newly and beautifully decorated. The beds were comfortable and each one had a place to charge your phone and an individual light. The bathroom was large and the cleanest of any hostel I've ever seen! They also had a very large kitchen and common area, with a light breakfast included. Galway is a fantastic place to visit! I would definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4