Bunkhouse Plus Reviews

47 Walpole Street, Weymouth, Dorset, Weymouth, England

Thank you very much for the warm welcoming, keep going like that !

• 9th Apr 2014

We enjoyed our stay, the hostel was good value for money. Only one issue, the shower could have been a little cleaner. Otherwise, the manager/owner was very friendly/witty and the accommodation was just what we wanted for our purposes.

• 5th Apr 2014

Reception is from 4-11pm which was inconvenient as it was difficult to get hold of staff in case of emergency outside of these hours. My boyfriend and I found this when we phoned reception at just before midnight to say that the room was cold. The manager answered finally and advised us the location of the room thermostat to turn up heating but was unable to provide us with an extra quilt that night as our double quilt was thin. A free nights stay was given as compensation which was great.

Thank you for your review. Yes we can only apologise for the problem with your stay. Having just reburbished the entire building we forgot to place the signs in the room on how to operate the central heating, we have now done this again. Also we have emergency quilts available for guests that are unable to attend reception between 4 and 11 pm. We are pleased to note that our compensation for your Inconvenience was excepted well. We hope to see you in the future. Colin @ Bunkhouse Plus

Very cosy, homely feeling to the hostel and staff welcoming and friendly.

• 10th Mar 2014

I was greatly by a very helpful friendly staff member into one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in. It was a very pleasant quiet sat night. Beds super comfy and they were able to supply me with a towel when I realized I had forgotten my own. Highly recommend this as a great central spot to stay in Weymouth :)

• 1st Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Very clean quiet place. Everything you need. Staff weren't there very much but there are notes everywhere with instructions, so it wasn't a problem. I would stay here again.

Very clean hostel, perfect for what we needed!

• 26th Oct 2013