Bunkhouse Reviews

94 St Mary street, Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales

I enjoyed my stay, and I loved the atmosphere. However the kitchen area was not very good and limited, and there was no non-public place for residence people to sit at that had wifi. I was not impressed that there was no wifi in the rooms. And that the only place to be on the internet was in a bar area. But I was very happy with everything else. Thank you!

BRING YOUR FLIP-FLOPS FOR THIS ONE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. The bathrooms were never cleaned while I was there judging by the same wad of toilet paper that was on the bathroom floor for three days in a row and the empty toilet paper dispensers. There was also always half an inch of water on the floor of the bathrooms. Excellent location, awful bathrooms.

Very helpful staff. The bar is a great place to meet locals and other travelers alike. You can tell that they really care about maintaining a clean and safe place to sleep, but are also able to make sure you have a great time.

Stayed a while ago, just for one night. paid a little more than I wanted to, but other than this it was a good, clean, comfy place to stay. Loved the feel of the common room area, loved Cardiff!

Really cute decor. Very friendly staff. Was in an 18bed dorm bit extremely clean. Will definitely return. Location is perfect for town centre and bus/train stations

1 2 3 Next » last »