Bunkhouse Reviews

94 St Mary street, Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales

Great location, nicely decorated. But there was no place for gathering after midnight, which was kinda frustrating. And also there wasn't lockers for luggage, not even a luggage room.

No lift nor luggage storage which made hauling my giant suitcase up all the stairs a bit of a pain. The beds squeaked a bit, but if you're tired or drunk enough you won't care. The staff was super friendly and helpful, the place was clean, and the location was fantastic. Right in the city centre and just around the corner from the buses and trains. I wanted to go farther out and got a day pass for under £4! I will stay here again if I get the chance to return to Cardiff.

1 2 3 Next » last »