Bunkhouse Reviews

94 St Mary street, Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales

Excellent location - right in the heart of the city. I really enjoyed the retro vintage decor of the bar downstairs. There is a free breakfast between 0700 - 0900. It may be worth noting that some of the beds are 'triple bunks' so I felt I did not have much room above me. Also, the shower was a bit small. Apart from that very clean hostel and good value for money.

• 2nd May 2015

I caught the megabus from london and the bus stop is an easy walk to those hostel. The hostel is also 3 mintues from the castle and on the main pedestrian street and shops so location was very, very good!!

Downstairs was really cool and funky, although it did get busy at night and was sometimes hard to find a spot to sit. Showers were a little bit weird as the shower screen opens directly into the girls bathroom (so finding a place for your toiletries and getting dressed is a very different experience!). Overall, definitely an enjoyable stay!

Could not beat the location of this hostel and the funky bar downstairs. Unfortunately our room was a cramped and there was hardly enough space for myself and my 3 friends let alone 8 people! There were two showers by our room, one had no door and the other sprayed everywhere. Bathroom always had wet floors. Nice staff helped us to get places and recommending places to go.

I loved everything about this place. The bar/common room was inviting and relaxed, and with a very original look. The staff was so awesome and helpful. The bar closed by 12:00 so guests could get sleep without the noise. Perfect location right in the middle of the city, rooms were clean and so were the bathrooms. I would definitely stay at Bunkhouse again

A nice hostel with café and bar. The rooms were basic, a bit loud in the morning if you're facing the street. The staff was really friendly and helpful and had lots of recommendations for places to eat.

Great location and great vibe! Very cool Hostel. Great for checking out the sites in Cardiff.

Best hostel we've ever been. It was perfect! thank you.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »