Bunkhouse Reviews

94 St Mary street, Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales

Very comfortable and friendly, plenty of space, beds were comfortable and dorms were very clean.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Wales

No kitchen. No room to store luggage. No locker. Broken curtain. Staff not that friendly.

This hostel was very clean, and the decor was adorable. The atmosphere was lovely, and it was located right in the city centre. I would stay here again, for sure. When I arrived I was assigned to a 7 bed mixed dorm, but i was the only girl, so the woman at reception switched me to an almost empty female dorm with an ensure just to make sure I was comfortable.

My favourite hostel I've ever been. I love the atmosphere and the staff were friendly.

Minor problem with the shower and drainage system in toilet

Such a lovely atmosphere and great staff , I would highly recommend it

• 12th Feb 2015